Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Mone for Getting Better Service?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Best Mone for Getting Better Service?
01-04-2020 11:50 AM

I'm just wondering if there is a best mone for getting better service as a customer for pretty much anything and everything and nothing in particular.

When you are in that frequent situation of being a customer, a mone that would make the person or people want to serve you in the best possible way, the happiest way, and give you the absolute best possible service they can, going above and beyond even. As opposed to a situation where you feel you got crappy service or the person rushed through whatever without care.

I'm thinking this may be some sort of alpha/status mone because the server will see you as special/important and want to serve you best or maybe even impress you. But maybe a social because they like you so much and feel good around you cause your so friendly and awesome yourself?
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 11:57 AM by hut.)
01-04-2020 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best Mone for Getting Better Service?
01-04-2020 12:03 PM

CORPORATIVO has given me best effect with this when I have this on I get employees discount.
01-04-2020 12:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-04-2020 12:04 PM

That's a great question, Hut!

Opinions will vary, but I think you have the right of it insomuch as either a good, non-intimidating status/ VIP vibe (such as Titan, AV [in some instances], or others) or a really open and hypnotic social (such as GRAV, Charisma, and others) would do the trick, depending upon the personality of the wearer.

Just because a person is seen as "important" or of "high status" doesn't necessarily mean that the person servicing you will see it as important to them to give you great service. This is confounded by the fact that if one were to play the odds, the higher status the person, the worse they'll treat somebody serving them (as professed by waiters, waitresses, servers, and bartenders the world over).

By the same token, being seen as really cool and interesting doesn't necessarily mean that one will get great service, either.

I honestly think that if one already displays status that they should go with a social; and if one is already quite amicable then perhaps boosting status a modicum will be useful. Ultimately though, at least in my opinion, it comes down to how one interacts with those that are serving them. I always attempt to get them to warm up to me personally, make them laugh, treat them like peers (or like my betters...which isn't difficult as I am a lowly, lowly, worm) and also let the pheromones do their thing. that tends to work out well for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-04-2020 12:04 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-04-2020 5:44 PM

Titan & Tusc - Friendly respect.
01-04-2020 5:44 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2020 6:17 PM

(01-04-2020 12:04 PM)Gladen Wrote:  That's a great question, Hut!

Ultimately though, at least in my opinion, it comes down to how one interacts with those that are serving them. I always attempt to get them to warm up to me personally, make them laugh, treat them like peers

Definitely. That's the main thing. I'm just looking for that mone that would make these type of experiences better then they would be moneless or possibly turn someone around if they were having a bad day. Thanks for the suggestions!
01-04-2020 6:17 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-04-2020 7:25 PM

You're going to have to experiment to get the best for you, and then, there's the best for each person you interact with, and that is a moving target. I would say that you should start with your self effects. If you don't feel good then it will show. Then, see how that effects others, take notes, and adjust. Try new mixes. Start with the status stuff as mentioned by others.

Try Celebrity XS, I like it.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-04-2020 7:25 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-04-2020 9:00 PM

Wolf. It's VIP seductive.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me
01-04-2020 9:00 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2020 4:41 AM

AQ,Holy Grail,Wolf
01-05-2020 4:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread