Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best FIRST 5 to try for complete noob?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best FIRST 5 to try for complete noob?
09-07-2018 10:49 AM

(09-07-2018 10:23 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Yes, of course they sell the legit stuff otherwise they wouldn't be in business. They made that site so users from Europe could save on shipping costs. Most products are a bit more expensive than the producers, but if you calculate correctly you can save a lot. Like the scenario I mentioned before.

Edit. They don't get sample sizes. They make them from full bottles.

This site feels like a gold mine right now, exactly what I was looking for!

Do you happen to know how many drops on average are in the 6.1ml bottles? Maybe not exactly how many drops lol, but I'm trying to figure out if there will be enough to give it a good test run. I've seen it recommended to use 1 product alone for 2-4 weeks starting at one drop and increasing from there. So say on average you use 3 drops per day for 3 weeks, that's like 60 drops. Wondering if these bottles will last that long, so I can really give each product a fair trial.

Also I notice this site sells New Pheromone Additive from LaCroy Chemicals, and I'm thinking about getting that, but Im a bit confused about the research I've done on this product. Is this the real one, with high reviews? Is it the same as NNPA?

It looks like I'll have months of research to do after buying some of these samples.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 11:22 AM by hut.)
09-07-2018 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-07-2018 1:30 PM

6.1ml is plenty dont worry.It's 60-120 drops depending on thickness.Alcohol formulas have 20 drops per ml, oil formulas are closer to 10 or 15 I think.
Aromafero is verified, all products are the original products.

Lacroy's New Pheromone Additive is the real New Pheromone Additive, not Love Scent's, so if it has that, get it.
Keep in mind that New Pheromone Additive is (what we call NNPA) is best used when you are about to have sex, not so much for picking up girls.It's an unbuffered formula that may scare girls that dont know you but it's a superior sexual when the sex is certain to happen.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-07-2018 1:30 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:12 PM

Aromafero only sell the NNPA Lacroy version so it's the legit one.
09-07-2018 2:12 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2018 8:39 AM

Hey guys, I was wondering if you have any thoughts on what you'd try first out of the following, for a guy who has never used pheromones before looking to have a fun, memorable first experience with this, learn something and see what's possible without getting in over my head. Thanks!

M3X
Nude Alpha
Alpha Q
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Aqua Vitae
Alfa Maschio
Voodoo
LIIK
New Pheromone Additive
Xist
The Hookup
Swoon
Grail of Affection
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 9:33 AM by hut.)
09-08-2018 8:39 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

09-08-2018 10:17 AM

(09-08-2018 8:39 AM)hut Wrote:  M3X
Nude Alpha
Alpha Q
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Aqua Vitae
Alfa Maschio
Voodoo
LIIK
New Pheromone Additive
Xist
The Hookup
Swoon
Grail of Affection

(09-06-2018 8:52 PM)hut Wrote:  I'd like to have a more alpha presence to be more successful in all aspects of life.

None of the products in your list is general enough to fit the "all aspects of life" and "alpha presence" requirement together. Snoopyace provided some good examples of products that are all purpose in the first page of results.

From your list I would recommend the products for the following purposes:
  • "All aspects of life" without being alpha - Swoon
  • Cold Approaching in bars/clubs - Bad Wolf or Alfa Maschio
  • Cold Approaching in bars/clubs if you are a really good talker and normally have long lasting interactions - M3X
  • Make new women you meet really friendly to you - GOA or Swoon
  • Dates With Women - M3X
  • Generate lots of IOIs but super inconstant and hard to get laid with - Aqua Vitae
  • Something to wear to work - XiSt
09-08-2018 10:17 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-08-2018 10:39 AM

Honestly I never get tired of promoting my BW. Last night it did magic for me when I needed it. Was testing couple other products and when I needed a boost as I felt I was losing control of the crowd 6 drops and BOOM.

Once you figure it out , consistent as hell and gives you that alpha in aspects of life .

Only con some people get agressive with it and some tohers see intimidation in others . Imho like Gary said , smile damn it . But a good suggestion of products for you has already been given in this thread
09-08-2018 10:39 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2018 11:03 AM

Thanks guys. I decided it would be better to get some tester sizes from and unfortunately products such as Titan, Alpha Treasures, Core, and Chamber 36 (as Snoopy recommended) were not available. Maybe I'll grab Core on Titan in regular size.

My original request for something to help "all aspects of life" may have been a bit general and off. I guess what I'm looking for is something that makes the user a bit more attractive and magnetic. Something that gets attraction from women (in many different general situations) while being more user friendly for someone with no experience.

Thanks for that breakdown metaltree.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 11:04 AM by hut.)
09-08-2018 11:03 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-08-2018 11:23 AM

(09-08-2018 11:03 AM)hut Wrote:  Something that gets attraction from women (in many different general situations) while being more user friendly for someone with no experience.

For me personally Alpha Treasures (more user friendly) and SOB oil fit this better than any other products I've tried. Alpha Treasures is work safe at lower dosages but SOB isn't. But Alpha Treasures is 80 bucks and SOB oil is 100 bucks. That's a lot of money down the drain if the products don't work for you.

SOB is not as user friendly as AT though because its hard to cover. It stinks really bad to some women even if you can't smell the stink and requires a strong cover. Even though SOB is not as user friendly it is incredibly magnetic. If I was brand new to pheromones that would be the one I wish I would try first. But I usually only use pheromones in bars so that might not apply to you.

I've never tried Titan but it's only $34 plus shipping. Maybe that is a more cost effective first product to try out?
09-08-2018 11:23 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2018 11:32 AM

Yea, I think I'm making a noob mistake of wanting to get too much stuff. I can get a whole bunch of testers of many of the most highly reviewed pheromones for less then more expensive full bottles like AT and SOB.

I think I'm just worried that if one doesn't work for me I'll have others to try. Also, not gonna lie, after reading reviews I'm excited to try a whole bunch of different stuff. It's like oh that sound awesome, oh that one too, and that one, until I have the list above.

But yeah maybe getting Titan (or even Core) would be a good idea.

Or maybe I'll go with Wolf, Xist, NA, or M3X first. These seem like they may not be a complete disaster for a first time.
09-08-2018 11:32 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2018 7:15 AM

Hey Guys, so I decided to get some Testers from Aromafero and that's on it's way. Not sure how long it will take to arrive. I got lots of highly rated stuff and have been thinking about which one I will try first.

But, I also noticed Love Scent offered a sample pack, so I ordered that, and it has arrived! It came with a 1ml bottle of Alpha 7, and packets of Scent of Eros, Alter Ego, Chikara, and The Edge. Wow this stuff smells amazing even through the packets!

So I'm in kind of in a tough spot and not sure what do. I'm staring at these samples and want to try, but I'm hesitant because 1.) I'm not sure if I want to try a packet because I think those might only be good for 1 or 2 uses and it's recommended to try a new product for at least a week and 2.) It seems Love Scent products are not as highly rated as some of the others and I wanted my first experience to be as special as possible.

So I'm really debating if I should use the Alpha 7 right now because there is probably enough of it to last me weeks (I'd only use one drop or dab). Alpha 7 seems to get decent reviews, but I'm not sure if the newer one is good? Do you think I should go ahead and do this? Or maybe just use the Scent of Eros packet? Scent of Eros seems to get some good reviews and is not crazy strong. Or do you think I should just hold of until I receive some testers of continually highly rated products? Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018 7:18 AM by hut.)
09-11-2018 7:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Complete pheromone table? Cookiesncream1981 1 503 06-14-2019 5:30 PM
Last Post: metaltree