Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baphomet P666
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Baphomet P666
01-28-2020 5:08 AM

(01-24-2020 8:38 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Didn't they just re-brand their products with the Black Label line in 2018?

It looks like their initial line came out in 2012, then the short-lived Holy Grail X was in 2017, then the Black Label the following year.

Thanks!Mrgreen

Seems they are not satisfied with it Smile

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-28-2020 5:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2020 5:45 AM

@ Paulius:

So you know when Baphomet will be available again at your shop?
01-28-2020 5:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-28-2020 7:40 AM

Actually I am attacking them since last year. I wanted to order some most popular Hax/Mafia products but then he disappeared for some time. Then again appeared with apologizes. He told that they are working on new project (Maybe Luxechemistry?)

So what I can do is to wait for new releases and I have no idea when it will be Smile I hope that quite soon.

I think they listened to my recommendation to offer better quality and volume bottles for reasonable price.

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-28-2020 7:40 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-28-2020 8:54 AM

(01-28-2020 7:40 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Actually I am attacking them since last year. I wanted to order some most popular Hax/Mafia products but then he disappeared for some time. Then again appeared with apologizes. He told that they are working on new project (Maybe Luxechemistry?)

So what I can do is to wait for new releases and I have no idea when it will be Smile I hope that quite soon.

I think they listened to my recommendation to offer better quality and volume bottles for reasonable price.

Paulius

Thanks for providing this info-much appreciated!Mrgreen

Sadly, I think that HAX is creating a reputation here as a disorganized company with poor customer service.

I have personally reached out to HAX in the past with no response, and others appear to have issues contacting them even after ordering a product.

Having run multiple businesses over the years, I'm always surprised when a company refuses to provide basic customer service. This is especially strange when a company like HAX seems to be able to handle other more complex aspects (marketing/web design/product creation/fabrication) so easily.

HAX has some great potential, but look no further than Alpha Dream to see what happens when you lose the trust of your customers. Hopefully, they get these issues resolved.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-28-2020 8:54 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-29-2020 4:10 AM

It is fine and good if they want to change labels and stuff..but better tell which products they were before.I only had problems with hax last order which I did months ago..waited like a week..then emailed..after a week more they replied and sent my products...had something to do with a shipping problem from what I heard. They def need to improve CS and shipping.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020 4:13 AM by jb20.)
01-29-2020 4:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-29-2020 4:48 PM

Baphomet P666 Review: Part 1: Pre-Test:

(Aside: Please forgive the length of this, I tend to write prolifically to ensure I don't leave anything out, rather than to say too little and forget something. Of course, as you know and pardon the pun, the Devil is in the details.)

In about 2 ½ years there has only been 2 reviews and a one-sentence positive mention of Baphomet by HAX. There’s actually more attention given to the marketing of the product and to Ronin in the thread than is given to the actual product itself. Because I was curious about the claims HAX makes about the product I ordered some 1 week ago (8 days ago counting the day I ordered). As it would be good for me to expand my horizons beyond the core 6-8 products I use almost daily, I decided to give this unsung and mostly-ignored purported powerhouse a review. So, here goes part one of my review. I’ll make this as thorough as I possibly can. Prepare to be bored:

The Name Baphomet: Is it demonic? Satanic?
[Image: f0d5d26bc1b5d7e8fee1d985946a344b.jpg]

First off, since it has garnered so much attention, let’s address the name, labeling, and advertising. Contrary to popular belief, which RTBoss relayed quite succinctly a short while ago when he communicated his trepidation over the marketing; Baphomet is not, in and of itself, a Satanic or demonic figure. Baphomet in the current incarnation is a neutral and all-encompassing figure that has recently been bastardized into a nefarious occult character.

The name first appears (to our knowledge) on or around the year 1060-1098 (sources vary) in a letter penned by a Crusader named Anselm of Ribemont. He uses the name Baphometh to describe the entity the Muslims were praying to. It is almost universally accepted that this reference is a mutation of the name of the prophet Muhammad; sometimes pronounced and often penned by Gentiles as Mafomet or Mahomet, and possibly mutated even further as Mosques were referred to as Bafumarias. If is well known that Christians like to associate anything that isn’t of the Christian faith with the satanic.

In 1307 the Catholic Church had a major bone to pick with the Knights Templar. If you know your history, you know that the knightly order had grown into extreme power and influence and was so wealthy that kings, countries, and even the Catholic church itself was beholden to them though debt, land, or other. The resulting “solution” was an Inquisition, rife with severe torture, the confiscation of land and wealth, and the division and conquering of the Order. It was ‘reported’ that the Templars prayed to a deity they called Baphomet. The Catholic Church claimed idolatry, and sentenced them all to death and hellfire. The methods used were extremely barbaric and historians realize that such “confessions” are unreliable. Templars worshipping Baphomet was simply a “fake news” precept to persecute the order.

After that the name Baphomet fell into obscurity until 1856 when Éliphas Lévi Zahed drew his Sabbatical Goat to represent the ironic completeness and symbiotic duality of the universe, nature, and all (including humanity) within it. The image was associated with the name Baphomet. The symbolism utilized in the drawing is actually that of light and neutrality, and far from demonic. For example, the upright pentagram is an occult symbol of light and goodness, the goat head on a human-like torso to represent our duality of being both man and beast (the divine and the banal). The further imagery illustrates the duality of the cosmos, the intertwining of the masculine and feminine, and that all things (like the Yin and Yang cosmological philosophy) are defined by and contain their opposites; only being whole when the two are conjoined. Éliphas Lévi went through all of the symbolism and outright stated how it was intended to be interpreted, none of it demonic, evil, or even really negative.

However, HAX doesn’t use the actual image of Baphomet on their label; they use the Sigil of Baphomet which was created by Hugo Zorilla (A pseudonym of Anton LaVey he used for some of his art) and first appeared on an LP in 1968, and his Satanic Bible in 1969, shortly after the church of Satan adopted the inverted pentagram as a direct and intentional satire or parody of the Christain church (circa 1966). In the Satanic church, everything is symbolic; in fact even Satan himself is touted as being merely a symbol, not a deity. The precept of Satanism is that we are our own gods; so, selfism. This is why one’s birthday is the holiest of holy days in Satanism. The symbol of Baphomet in the satanic philosophy is one of logic and understanding of all things, as well as noting that we are a creature of both darkness and light, logic and emotion, capable of great kindness and good as well as vileness and evil. It is merely dressing upon the “material pentagram” to represent earthy materialism over “empty promises” of spiritual fulfillment through forsaking one’s nature.

In truth, Baphomet represents both the paradox and parallels in and of all things. In the occult, Baphomet represents the harmonizing of opposites; but thanks to Satanism, which has robbed and duplicated both Christianity and Paganism, as well as the occult world in general, for its symbols, most see a horned goat and immediately see the church lady screaming SATAN!

Because of the composition of the product, there are 66.6 mg/bottle of pheromones in Baphomet. At that number, it was natural to think of something devilish, satanic, or otherwise demonic-occultist oriented. While “the Beast” may have suited just fine, they opted for the sigil of Baphomet. I can see them now….do a google images search for something satanic because the pheromone content is 666. If one enters ‘satanic’ in images.google, several of the first-page results are the sigil of Baphomet.

HAX, I think, chose it because it was controversial, known to be associated with the occult, drew attention to the product, supported the happenstance amount of pheromones in the mix, and looked cool in black and white line art. It worked, because more time has been dedicated to the name and its related imagery than to the effects; proving that there is no such thing as bad press. Symbolism of Baphomet is, in and of itself, neither good nor demonic, it simply is. One can neither deny the occult connotations associated with the sigil used for the label, nor the fact that HAX definitely gained plenty of attention for their product due to its use. I know, I know…fuck you Gladen, you’re a pedantic pagan pussy; suck Baphomet’s nether ya-ya when you’re cast into eternal damnation. Yes, the label does, indeed, offend some, but unless you take the high road, like RTBoss (and some others) did here and merely state your issue and choose to not support the company with your dollars, you’ll just be making more money for them by giving them free advertising. The marketing is, in my opinion, effective.

For marketing, I give them an A- or a B+, as they definitely have created an attention grabbing product, but at the cost of some potential controversy as well as alienating a few. I look at intent more so than look to be offended. Hell, I’d but a product called Gladen’s Grave if the intent wasn’t borne of contempt and spite. I don’t see any reason to believe that the product is borne of nefarious intent, just all in fun.

HAX Customer Service:
I’m the last person alive, or has ever lived or that shall live, that should gripe about not keeping a website up to date. Nonetheless, I shall. To me, there’s much more to a product than just the product. Accuracy, reliability, and the experience of/ with the company really factor into my views. A company could have a for-real GILROY and I wouldn’t buy it if I hated the company. That being said, I run multiple businesses and some of them are online e-commerce-only. I’m not overly dedicated to keeping all my various websites updated.

However, I do keep all contact information up to date and I always make sure that when I have a client, no matter how trivial their purchase might be, they get treated with the level of service and personal respect that I would want to receive if I were on the other side of the transaction. HAX, in this instance, lacked a bit in living up to their own stated practices.

Before I get into this part, let me say that there was absolutely nothing wrong with their turnaround time when weighed against other vendors here. From the time I ordered it was just barely over 6 days (counting the day I ordered, at 10 AM) until I got a shipment confirmation and tracking number. Actually that’s pretty good! What irked me was that the website stated in multiple spots that almost every order goes out the same day, next day at the latest. They further advertised that if they couldn’t get it out in that short period of time that they’d email you immediately and explain why.

None of these promised things happened over some days, so I reached out to HAX to see what was going on. Spread out over the site, after you browse a few layers deep, you’ll come across several different Email addresses for contact; none of which were active. To make matters worse, most of them all had different company names. There were PheromoneMafia ones, Luxelabs ones, and some HAX ones as well. All of them bounced back. The one address that I finally did get a response from wasn’t even on the site as far as I could see.

Now I fully understand that pheromone companies, on the whole, are pretty small organizations, so one must give them some slack. Customer service communications is pretty much a give and take thing. While you can, and do, help out some people as well as win over customers through your service venue, the majority of your time is spent listening to people complain, whine, and want you to give them free stuff because the customer did something stupid and they want to hold you accountable for their own folly. Nonetheless, on the 8th day (when God made Rock and Roll), my product was out for delivery.

For delivery and order fulfillment I give HAX a C, as they are average when compared to most typical pheromone vendors. On customer service I give them a C-, as they are a bit below average. I don’t expect an immediate response when I have an issue or concern, but the stigma of problematic customer service and lack of being able to contact HAX precedes them here in reputation. Having Emails immediately bounce back as “address no longer existing” increases only one’s sense of panic that they got shafted, not confidence in the company. The bottom line is that while there was nothing at all wrong with their level of customer service; just that they didn’t live up to their promised speed of service and that it was nigh of impossible to contact them to see why.

The actual Product:
My order arrived in a small flat-rate priority USPS mail box (hand written label) with the bottle wrapped in a padded envelope inside. Other than a well-printed receipt of my order, there was nothing else. The bottle is long and narrow, much taller than wide, of good quality and comes with a plastic pump-style sprayer. There was ZERO leakage from HAX, but the bottle was contained in a small zip-lock baggie just in case. The sigil of Baphomet is on the bottle, pretty much exactly like the picture on their website.

Overall, the packaging is elegant in its simplicity, devoid of needless cosmetics to make the bottle look more appealing, and even the pump sprayer is devoid of ridges or anything to distract, save for a small arrow at the top of the pump to designate where the spray tip is located.
The liquid inside is very watery, mostly clear, with a slight yellowish tint. Upon unscrewing the spray nozzle to sniff at this Occult-names product I noted a slight, weak-smelling cologne scent. It is not unpleasant by any means, just that it reminds me more of a watered down, generic cologne than any sort of a designer scent. Repeated trial-sniffs demonstrated to even my very granular and untrained schnozzle that whatever scent this is supposed to be, if any, is really an attempt to hide the pheromone scents. To be honest, I’m reminded of the smell of Pine Sol mixed in with a household cleaner. I assume that I’m smelling the pheromones themselves, and not some attempt at a designer fragrance.

Just two quick priming pumps on the sprayer and it sprayed good and true. Actually, for its small size, the sprayer is quite impressive. A test spray onto a piece of paper at about 4 inches netted a decent spray of an ovoid, almost round, shape of about 5 plus, or so, inches in diameter. The pattern was more concentrated towards the center, with diffusion out to the rims. Overall, quite a good sprayer with good response and better than average dispersion of the spray. On the test paper the spray dried down in just a couple of seconds and the smell, while still prevalent, faded in intensity quite quickly.

Overall, while lacking in anything other than spartan details, except for the label in metallic silver and matte black, the bottle has a certain understated elegance that is similar to, but yet stands apart from, the typical products one might get from any other company. For delivery, packaging, and presentation, HAX gets an A-. They didn't spend their money on fancy bottles or impressive packaging (which I do like) and instead seem to concentrate on the product itself, plus priority shipping.

But I’m not having my daily report papers wear it, I am. In just a few minutes I’ll be closing down my stores for the day and heading out into the wild to give it my first trial. Tomorrow, as time allows I’ll report on general effects, self-effects, and overall impressions. Just one outing into the wild and then with the wife, alone, won't be enough to give me a solid proficiency, of course. However, first impressions are just as important as anything else, so I'll detail those tomorrow.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-29-2020 4:48 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-30-2020 10:03 AM

Baphomet P666 Review: Part 2: First Trial:

According to their website, Baphomet contains Androstadienone (x3), Androstenone, alpha-Androstenol (x3), beta-Androstenol, Androsterone (x3), Androstanone (x2), Androstadienol, Copulins with a concentration of 66.6 mg per bottle and a typical dose of 3-4 sprays. It is blended to promote a bad-boy image with alpha male sexual attraction.

I closed up my shops and tended to a few last-minute details before I headed out. Lucky for me, one of my daughters destroyed a special light switch so I had to head out into the wild to find a replacement. My route took me to two big-box hardware stores, then to the grocery store, a quick stop for gas where I had to go in because the pump wasn’t accepting credit cards, and then home.

Application:
I applied 3 to 3.5 sprays of Baphomet applied to the front of the neck, across the chest, and a more liberal spray split between the inner wrists. I also (for the sake of science) depressed the sprayer just enough to moisten my index finger and then spread that under my nostrils to enhance any self-effects.

The odd cheap cologne/ chemical detergent smell became much more subdued as it dried down on my skin. It had a very quick dry down time. I could still smell the wafting of that pheromone odor so I applied some Excalibur by LPMP as a cover. It masked it quite well but there was still a hint of the pheromone stench. I didn’t want to go overboard into cologne-guy territory and sully my testing, so I let it be at that figuring that with the 90-plus degree heat nobody would complain if I had a little bit of an odd odor about me.

Self-Effects:
At first I didn’t really note much of anything. I stayed in the shop, doing my “it sucks to be the boss” paperwork and didn’t really note anything. As soon as I walked outside and got into my car I began to note some subtle, but growing, alterations to my mood, mental machinery, and overall attitude.

First off I began to get a bit of a mental focused polarization. The best way to describe it is that I was extremely confident, borderline overconfident, about each and every little detail that I knew that I knew (doubling intentional). Anything that I was a bit uncertain of I became really uncertain of. A great example of that was the music on the stereo in my suburban assault vehicle. If I knew the lyrics I knew them perfectly and was spot on, if I was even the least bit uncertain my mouth and brain fumbled and could not even match the cadence. With this product I found that focused confidence and proficiency in things to be exactly that, spot on perfect or totally lacking, there seemed to be almost zero middle ground in my mentality.

I had to tell myself to relax my facial muscles a few times. I found myself almost scrunching my face into a contortion of tension. I felt calm, confident, and relaxed for the most part, but I noted that I was starting to clench my jaw.

My mind also accelerated a bit. I was focused like a laser, but yet totally aware of my surroundings. I was internally impatient with shitty drivers on the road, slow walkers in the stores, and I mentally noted a few times that the Gods must love stupid people because they made so many of them. Outwardly you’d think I was the king of world, though. Nothing but smiles and swagger on the outside.

I noted a distinct sexual overtone and undercurrent to this mix. It also had some beautification factor. It is different than what I feel with TKO, being more subdued and allowing one to see both the harshness of things as well as their beauty (harsh beauty?). This isn’t to say that I found it to be harsh in and of itself, but Baphomet’s beautification is an overall enhancement of beauty to what it whereas TKO’s effects seem to me to be more of a Gaussian veil of beauty.

Physically I was calm, relaxed, open, and quite decisive. It should be noted that I’m a pretty decisive person to begin with, but this really brought it out. My actions were sure, confident, and I felt like nothing could rattle me. I did various things throughout the evening to test out the focus and decisive bit as well as the attitude adjustment and changes in demeanor. From video game trial (mechwarrior 5) to electrical work, from general household chores to seducing the wife, everything was spot-on at the top of my game.

I did note that mentally I began thinking a bit more possessively than I normally do. When I pulled into a parking lot I wasn’t looking for A convenient parking space, I saw MY parking space and woe unto any that tried to take it. In short, as a throwback, selfism. It wasn’t anything too worrisome, I didn’t become an instant Alphole or anything, it is just worth noting that if one doesn’t mind themselves they might find themselves become a bit of an asshole (or more of one in my case!).

The “alpha male” vibe this thing gave me was quite obvious. My posture immediately became straight and tall and my typical “casual master of the realm saunter” acquired a good deal more of a strut in my gait. I was also very assertive, but not in a dickish kind of way. I knew what I wanted and I made it mine without bashing or needing to intimidate anyone.

Duration:
I didn’t really note anything at all, myself, until about 10-15 minutes after application. Baphomet seemed to hit full potency on me after about 30 minutes and seemed to stay that way for about 3 hours. At about the 3-hour mark it peaked a bit with its effects on others (my wife at that point) while the self-effects quickly ebbed. At about the 4 hour mark I could sense everything tapering off and after a little more than 5 hours it seemed like the effects had mostly worn off, with lingering after-effects on the wife (probably due to what she had been feeling).

After Effects:
I experienced no negative side effects at all. In fact, after a marathon Bedroom Olympiad I slept the slumber of the dead and woke refreshed and jovial. As of right now I'm feeling slightly drained, but that could be the pheromones or it could be that I didn't actually get to sleep until it was almost time to get out of bed and take on the world.

Effects on others:
Rodney Dangerfield (RIP) should have tried Baphomet because I got respect, nothing but respect. Men would give me a polite (if somewhat submissive) nod of acknowledgement and give me a respectful wide berth. It wasn’t intimidation or me coming off as surly, it was a polite, man-to-man, deference of respect.

Women on the other hand seemed to be affected with a sort of instant attraction. Old or young, large or small were mesmerized. Larger ladies seemed to be hit the hardest (as in the larger they are the harder they fall), but on the whole I had a great cross-section of admirers. Caucasians, Asian, Hispanics; it didn’t matter. I had to stifle a laugh more than once as I would walk by and they’d stop talking or working and rubber-neck to gaze upon me bathed in Baphomet glory.

Nobody would speak to me unless spoken to. Once I did open my big, fat, mouth, however, the flood gates opened. I also noted that ladies (especially my wife who spent the longest time in my cloud of pheromone goodness) would take everything as sexual innuendo or just purely sexual. Now I have a little talent in making the innocent seem to be sexual; but this product really turned the tables on me. If any single word or mistranslation could be morphed into something even vaguely sexual, the woman would point out the sexual side with enthusiasm.

The only exception to the “speak only when spoken to” observation was one lady at the first hardware store. I was looking for some of those red shop rags (I use those for staining wood) and I was in the paint aisle. A woman of about 40 or so, very nice looking and athletically built, and TALLER THAN ME asked me to grab a can of spray paint for her ‘because [she] cannot reach it.” After that she did her best to keep me captive and woo me with her feminine wiles. I must have missed the memo that the new social distancing boundary is 6 centimeters and not 6 feet. She made it quite obvious that she wanted more than just spray paint. I made the mistake of saying that I don’t usually go for “short chicks” but if I weren’t in such a hurry I might have made an exception for her and one would think that she just won the porn lottery.

For me, while out in the wild, this was a blend that made it super easy to draw them in. Only one lady had the nerve to initiate contact (and she FORCED her phone number on poor little innocent me!) so for me P666 seems to be a you-approach-first kind of blend. Given the way guys were acting respectfully timid, one could get away with quite a lot of verve with this blend.

My wife had a purely sexual and submissive response to this. Given our dynamic, this isn’t terribly astounding. What was notable was how quickly she went from ‘normal’ mode into purring sex kitten that was determined to make me dominate her. She enthusiastically and aggressively fixated on anything and everything that could possibly be sexual just trying to get me to act like that with her. An example of this is that I ran a single mission on Mechwarrior (about 5 minutes of play) and she noted how my shots were precise and deadly and asked “Are you going to be so strong and aggressive with me later, please?” What can I say, I’m a people pleaser.

Sex with while wearing Baphomet:

Without going into all the “Dear Penthouse Letters” details I’ll say that the act of sexual activity with this blend is an extension of the “take what is mine” attitude I felt earlier. However, it also put my wife into the perfect mood to not want, but to need, to be taken/ claimed; and she really loved it. The only thing demonic about Baphomet was my wife’s behavior in bed after exposure. It seemed to really bring out my dominant side, as well as her submissive side; although that might sound crass or barbaric it was exactly what she wanted and needed.

Conclusions:

I was going to do some blow-by-blow recounts of the multiple hits and reactions, but this is already getting far too long. You’ll have to infer some of those from what I detailed above. I will say that for me; and yes a lot of it has to do with my excitement over testing a new product, and yes it is far too early for me to tell for sure; Baphomet was a hit machine that embodied respect, deference, alpha-male syndrome, attraction and lust.

This made me be perceived as the man to get to know for both men and women, with “in the biblical sense” added for the ladies. It seems to create an aura of personal power and magnetism rather than being strongly intimidating or fear-causing. The sexual was woven throughout everything and I didn’t need to do anything to make it bubble froth from ladies.

If one is looking for a good, strong, alpha type vibe that is built more on force of personality than force, this could be a good product for you. While I do see some potential for one to turn into a raving Alphole, embodying all the negative volatile traits, it can easily be calmed down into a dominant but not domineering mien.

I found it to be uplifting, great for focus and assertiveness and women reduced themselves to horny babbling girls when under the influence. It wasn’t terribly hard to steer, either. At first I had a bit of difficulty finding my footing with it, but that passed quickly and I let the “Lord of the Manor” vibe wash over me rather than trying to control it.

Overall I find the product to be very impressive. If you are of the more is more philosophy and you want a powerhouse nuke rather than a subtle blend, this is a good place to start. It is good for the man-in-command kind of feeling and nothing rattles you because you’re ready to tackle anything be it that lovely lass right over there or that bully of a jerk-off giving you shit. You’re ready, willing, and able to do.

Myself, I found this to be a strong and intense mix and feel it would be great with ladies that have a strong submissive side, being the front man on stage, being the big boss that needs to get things done, or for a general focus on something that one is already proficient with but wants to give their best.

The name might be controversial and the customer service at HAX might be less than stellar, but on this first outing I found Baphomet to be extremely promising as well as very strong; provided one has the mettle to live up to the image it projects.

Edited for typos

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020 10:39 AM by Gladen.)
06-30-2020 10:03 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-01-2020 10:25 AM

Baphomet P666 Review: Part 3: Second Trial run:

Every now and then I’ll try a product, or a combination, and the first run results just don’t support ongoing experiences. While I do feel that it is of paramount import to catalog initial effects, thoughts, and experiences, sometimes repeated applications just don’t repeat the results for me. With Baphomet, this was NOT the case. For the most part, I saw the same results on my second test.

For consistency of trial I went with the same application points and amount of Baphomet as prior; except that I didn’t put a dab under my nostrils. The overall effects on others, duration, and scent was the same; however, I did have a greatly lessened amount and intensity of the self-effects (probably due to me not having it directly under my nose).

I hit the grocery store for some snacks (cheese, crackers, and some fruit) and a general restocking of the wine larder. In 90 plus degree heat (more than 32.2 Celsius) there was quite a bit of lady-flesh on display. Short shorts, crop tops, summer dresses with the beauty of the female physical form silhouetted beneath, and so much skin on display that I thought I’d get whiplash trying to do my part as a man an appreciate all the beauty.

The minor beautification of P666 made colors seem slightly more vibrant and it added a bright and festive air to “my” domain as I perused the aisle. I stopped counting at about 20 or so ladies gawking at me. I did, however, experiment with non-verbal reactions. If I smiled at them they’d smile back, lower their head, then look back at me. If I pressed it and presented “open” body language they’d blush and slow down or stop as if waiting for me to approach. The few that I did approach and speak to, it was like the flood gates opened and they’d babble just to say something and every little nuance was taken as delightfully sexual. This lent itself very well to one lovely blond decked out in fringed cutoffs and a cold shoulder light top checking out the cucumbers. Those that I gave stern or neutral look towards seemed to be crestfallen and meekly shambled away, as if I had rejected them.

After grabbing enough wine to put the Mormon Tabernacle Choir into a coma and disentangling myself from the clutches of a shiny-crow-black suicide girl dressed in camouflage tights, combat boots, and a white ribbed tank top; showing off her massive amounts of full-sleeve tattoo ink; I spied the floral department and noted that Haley was staffing the area. She saw me, brightened up, jumped up and down, and waved.

ASIDE: For those of you that don’t read my journal, first off, what’s wrong with you? There’s some funny stuff in there. Secondly, Haley is a young early-twenties, thin, brunette lady that works at the grocery store I habitually shop at. She is quite smitten with me (deep smit as Snoopyace would say) and I do flirt with her pretty heavy, but she isn’t my type. We’re friends with sexual overtones.

Haley reacted to Baphomet like she was hit with a sledge hammer. She’s somewhat of a dilettante in Astrology and she had to bend my ear about the things she was learning from her new books, how bored she was with the prior lockdowns, and then she started associating everything with the sexual. Her eyes were wide, she was blushing and giggling, and the entire time she was sidling up to me to the point that she was touching me in what would not be considered a professional manner.

She insisted on ringing up my massive vino and snack haul and I purchased a few dozen flowers for the wife since she hadn’t gotten any all through the lock downs.

I then made it home, greeted and played with my dogs a bit, checked in with the girls, changed my clothes into my grubby, work-around-the-house jeans that have been likened to Christian Grey’s Dom jeans and greeted the wife with hugs, kisses, and fondling and then greeted Hamby who I was alerted was dropping by (hence the wine and snacks)

ASIDE: For those of you that don’t read my journal, first off, what’s wrong with you? There’s some funny stuff in there. Secondly, Hamby is an early 30’s pale skinned redhead that strongly resembles Deborah Ann Woll’s character Jessica Hamby in True Blood (hence the nickname). I met her at a New Age store and we became quick friends and then added benefits a short time later. She’s also a Veterinary assistant and just works the store on weekends. It turned out that she was looking for a new spiritual group and she quickly got comfortable within my group of friends and is very close friends with my wife as well as the Priestess, Linda, of our spiritual group.

The three of us spent the evening outside; me working on some things and them getting gloriously inebriated and snacking on gourmet fromage. As I saw with my wife the night before, prolonged exposure just keeps the sexual attraction and “what a man” vibe going. After the initial kibitzing about Josh (Hamby’s now-permanent ex; who has one hell of right cross punch I might add) and he’s so possessive and jealous and “this time it’s done for good” the women started talking about sex, proclaiming how poor little innocent me is making them horny, relating things to each other that would make a sailor blush, and then onto a lengthy and detailed discussion of sexual fantasies.

The night wore on and I decided to drvie Hamby back to her house rather than to risk her driving (Gladen’s rules: thou shalt not drive intoxicated…besides I don’t drink alcohol so I’m fine to drive) and hurt herself or others. The wife came along and we had a grand time with heavy sexual overtones. There was even talk between those two of another threesome but I had to open my big fat fucking mouth and point out that the wife decried a temporary moratorium on playmates because she’s worried about the COVID-19 virus still.

ASIDE: This is the part where you call me a dumbass!

We dropped Hamby off at her place and the ladies went into Hamby’s bedroom to “look at some new clothes” she had ordered. I busied myself with, again, pondering why she felt the need to do everything in white except for her curtains which black. I could hear their voices lilting up and down, back and forth, in that giddy tone ladies sometimes get when they’re having a great time; but then everything grew mostly silent followed by laughter.

The ladies emerged and the wife and I set out for home. The wife wanted to thank me for being “such a wonderful man, and so strong and dedicated” (her words) and she thought that a little oral on the road would be good…so long as I had enough left over for later. Her lust was just as intense as the night before, but our energy levels were not. Still though, fun time.

Again I found Baphomet to deliver a strong bad-boy (that is bad-boy, not jerk, not hoodlum, not alphole) alpha vibe borne of strength of character, not force, and a strong sexual, especially if attraction is already there. I still had a good bit of divorce of my inner voice and my outer mien, and I had to check myself once or twice lest I come off as domineering. However, the second run with Baphomet netted results that were very close to the first run.

If something new emerges in further uses of P666 by HAX, even if it is speculation, I’ll post it here. Otherwise, this concludes my review of Baphomet. Overall, for its niche, I give it a solid A for being a quality, albeit unsung, product and most definitely worth a try for those that want a strong alpha signature that isn’t interlaced with animalistic dog-eat-dog mentality that also has a strong sexual side. Of late there have been more than few guys that are looking for something stronger. I appreciate the less-is-more as well as the more-is-more approaches as sometimes one needs a gigantic great sword and sometimes a precision rapier is the proper tool. For me, Baphomet fits snugly into the great-sword category and does what it does with power.

07-01-2020 10:25 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

07-01-2020 2:47 PM

(07-01-2020 10:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Baphomet P666 Review: Part 3: Second Trial run:

Every now and then I’ll try a product, or a combination, and the first run results just don’t support ongoing experiences. While I do feel that it is of paramount import to catalog initial effects, thoughts, and experiences, sometimes repeated applications just don’t repeat the results for me. With Baphomet, this was NOT the case. For the most part, I saw the same results on my second test.

For consistency of trial I went with the same application points and amount of Baphomet as prior; except that I didn’t put a dab under my nostrils. The overall effects on others, duration, and scent was the same; however, I did have a greatly lessened amount and intensity of the self-effects (probably due to me not having it directly under my nose).

I hit the grocery store for some snacks (cheese, crackers, and some fruit) and a general restocking of the wine larder. In 90 plus degree heat (more than 32.2 Celsius) there was quite a bit of lady-flesh on display. Short shorts, crop tops, summer dresses with the beauty of the female physical form silhouetted beneath, and so much skin on display that I thought I’d get whiplash trying to do my part as a man an appreciate all the beauty.

The minor beautification of P666 made colors seem slightly more vibrant and it added a bright and festive air to “my” domain as I perused the aisle. I stopped counting at about 20 or so ladies gawking at me. I did, however, experiment with non-verbal reactions. If I smiled at them they’d smile back, lower their head, then look back at me. If I pressed it and presented “open” body language they’d blush and slow down or stop as if waiting for me to approach. The few that I did approach and speak to, it was like the flood gates opened and they’d babble just to say something and every little nuance was taken as delightfully sexual. This lent itself very well to one lovely blond decked out in fringed cutoffs and a cold shoulder light top checking out the cucumbers. Those that I gave stern or neutral look towards seemed to be crestfallen and meekly shambled away, as if I had rejected them.

After grabbing enough wine to put the Mormon Tabernacle Choir into a coma and disentangling myself from the clutches of a shiny-crow-black suicide girl dressed in camouflage tights, combat boots, and a white ribbed tank top; showing off her massive amounts of full-sleeve tattoo ink; I spied the floral department and noted that Haley was staffing the area. She saw me, brightened up, jumped up and down, and waved.

ASIDE: For those of you that don’t read my journal, first off, what’s wrong with you? There’s some funny stuff in there. Secondly, Haley is a young early-twenties, thin, brunette lady that works at the grocery store I habitually shop at. She is quite smitten with me (deep smit as Snoopyace would say) and I do flirt with her pretty heavy, but she isn’t my type. We’re friends with sexual overtones.

Haley reacted to Baphomet like she was hit with a sledge hammer. She’s somewhat of a dilettante in Astrology and she had to bend my ear about the things she was learning from her new books, how bored she was with the prior lockdowns, and then she started associating everything with the sexual. Her eyes were wide, she was blushing and giggling, and the entire time she was sidling up to me to the point that she was touching me in what would not be considered a professional manner.

She insisted on ringing up my massive vino and snack haul and I purchased a few dozen flowers for the wife since she hadn’t gotten any all through the lock downs.

I then made it home, greeted and played with my dogs a bit, checked in with the girls, changed my clothes into my grubby, work-around-the-house jeans that have been likened to Christian Grey’s Dom jeans and greeted the wife with hugs, kisses, and fondling and then greeted Hamby who I was alerted was dropping by (hence the wine and snacks)

ASIDE: For those of you that don’t read my journal, first off, what’s wrong with you? There’s some funny stuff in there. Secondly, Hamby is an early 30’s pale skinned redhead that strongly resembles Deborah Ann Woll’s character Jessica Hamby in True Blood (hence the nickname). I met her at a New Age store and we became quick friends and then added benefits a short time later. She’s also a Veterinary assistant and just works the store on weekends. It turned out that she was looking for a new spiritual group and she quickly got comfortable within my group of friends and is very close friends with my wife as well as the Priestess, Linda, of our spiritual group.

The three of us spent the evening outside; me working on some things and them getting gloriously inebriated and snacking on gourmet fromage. As I saw with my wife the night before, prolonged exposure just keeps the sexual attraction and “what a man” vibe going. After the initial kibitzing about Josh (Hamby’s now-permanent ex; who has one hell of right cross punch I might add) and he’s so possessive and jealous and “this time it’s done for good” the women started talking about sex, proclaiming how poor little innocent me is making them horny, relating things to each other that would make a sailor blush, and then onto a lengthy and detailed discussion of sexual fantasies.

The night wore on and I decided to drvie Hamby back to her house rather than to risk her driving (Gladen’s rules: thou shalt not drive intoxicated…besides I don’t drink alcohol so I’m fine to drive) and hurt herself or others. The wife came along and we had a grand time with heavy sexual overtones. There was even talk between those two of another threesome but I had to open my big fat fucking mouth and point out that the wife decried a temporary moratorium on playmates because she’s worried about the COVID-19 virus still.

ASIDE: This is the part where you call me a dumbass!

We dropped Hamby off at her place and the ladies went into Hamby’s bedroom to “look at some new clothes” she had ordered. I busied myself with, again, pondering why she felt the need to do everything in white except for her curtains which black. I could hear their voices lilting up and down, back and forth, in that giddy tone ladies sometimes get when they’re having a great time; but then everything grew mostly silent followed by laughter.

The ladies emerged and the wife and I set out for home. The wife wanted to thank me for being “such a wonderful man, and so strong and dedicated” (her words) and she thought that a little oral on the road would be good…so long as I had enough left over for later. Her lust was just as intense as the night before, but our energy levels were not. Still though, fun time.

Again I found Baphomet to deliver a strong bad-boy (that is bad-boy, not jerk, not hoodlum, not alphole) alpha vibe borne of strength of character, not force, and a strong sexual, especially if attraction is already there. I still had a good bit of divorce of my inner voice and my outer mien, and I had to check myself once or twice lest I come off as domineering. However, the second run with Baphomet netted results that were very close to the first run.

If something new emerges in further uses of P666 by HAX, even if it is speculation, I’ll post it here. Otherwise, this concludes my review of Baphomet. Overall, for its niche, I give it a solid A for being a quality, albeit unsung, product and most definitely worth a try for those that want a strong alpha signature that isn’t interlaced with animalistic dog-eat-dog mentality that also has a strong sexual side. Of late there have been more than few guys that are looking for something stronger. I appreciate the less-is-more as well as the more-is-more approaches as sometimes one needs a gigantic great sword and sometimes a precision rapier is the proper tool. For me, Baphomet fits snugly into the great-sword category and does what it does with power.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for the updates cause reading this was very enjoyable.

Secondly, I'm guessing it's hard to pull of Baphomet's signature if you're quite young, right? I'm 24 and I'm wondering if I'd be able to pull it off

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 2:48 PM by Jawline.)
07-01-2020 2:47 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-01-2020 3:51 PM

(07-01-2020 2:47 PM)Jawline Wrote:  Secondly, I'm guessing it's hard to pull of Baphomet's signature if you're quite young, right? I'm 24 and I'm wondering if I'd be able to pull it off

Actually, I'd think quite the opposite on the one hand and somewhat true on the other. Guys under 30 or so are typically in the peak physical condition of their lives, haven't been battered around by life too much yet, and aren't enslaved to the grind. It would seem to me to be easier to pull off the bad-boy alpha vibe due to that, plus the younger man's overall virility.

On the other hand, us older gents have more experience, calmness, patience, and emotional empathy towards ladies which makes it easier (on the average) to turn that initial sexual attraction into something much more potent.

My guess would be that a younger gentleman such as yourself, who is already doing quite well with ladies, wouldn't have any difficulty in finding that symbiotic groove. I would further opine that your experience would be quite different than my particular Geezer-Fabio take, as well. Either way, it may be something worth you checking out.

Myself, I'd love to be enlightened by your experiences as it will help me to not only better myself, but to become more proficient with the product.

07-01-2020 3:51 PM

Share This Thread