Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
07-12-2021 5:06 PM

(07-12-2021 4:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Thank you for the correction, sirThanks

Not meant as a correction. Just sharing an opposing opinion.
07-12-2021 5:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

07-12-2021 9:44 PM

Stuff that’s said about pheromones sometimes will never make sense to me, specifically about the pheromones we already produce.

BW is fine for dating, there’s not a single product I’ve felt was more suited than another for dating, they all work for dating.

BW isn’t difficult to use. BW is as difficult as figuring out why someone who has never asked someone out on a date has never been on a date. If you’re successful, or mostly, you’ll be even more so. If that’s not you the attraction and attention will still be there, it’ll be up to you to use that to get you where you want to be—pheromones don’t do the work for you. If you belong to the latter camp that’s something you already had to do even if you were moneless. You literally put it on a do you, far from—as they say—rocke, er, weight loss.

Finally, PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT HAVING YOUR DICK IN THEM. Shit doesn’t have to have anything to do with you, and while communicating a change of mind would be nice, and appreciated, its not owed. It happens, fuck around a lot and it’ll happen. Humans are fickle, and no we’re not all the same. 15 years isnt even half my age but even I doubt in 15 years you’ve dated every type of women there is. That’s some really short relationships. And it shouldn’t be surprising that ghosting happens, it is easier than dealing with shit up front especially with someone who might go “but why?” to their sudden “nvm.”

Nothing against you, it’s completely valid to suspect bad wolf. It’s just the lack of critical thinking application in some post after that’s just Dash1 Like as more experienced users shouldn’t we be helping you find the truth? Shouldn’t we be pointing out cognitive distortions? Shouldn’t asking questions to fully understand your situation be one of the first couple replies?

Le sigh, idk

≤ 8-9 months of testing: tlg, bw
≥ 5 months of testing: dienone
≤ 5 months of testing: glace, dheas, anol, nude, av, npa
≥ 2 months of testing: voodoo, xist, taboo, tko, impi red, anone, tl
≤ 1 month of testing: na, m3x, evolve, sob, ng, bliss, cohesion, goa, captain, wolf, aq, cn, imprint
07-12-2021 9:44 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-13-2021 7:52 AM

(07-12-2021 5:06 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Not meant as a correction. Just sharing an opposing opinion.

Well then, sir...thank you for correcting my thanking you for the initial correction!

I tend to look at myself as the mote cause before I point at pheromones as the culprit. With BW, though, I avoid it like the plague--because when I wear it, people avoid me like the plague!

There were, of course, other telltale signs in the OP that made me fixate upon behavior more so than a fluke of pheromones, but yes, indeed, BW can be a difficult mix to master.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2021 8:12 AM by Gladen.)
07-13-2021 7:52 AM

Share This Thread