Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
07-20-2018 3:58 PM

I have a question for the guys who don't get self effect or close to no self effect. When you watch movies or TV or youtube do you get self effect like laughing, crying, having fun, having a good time, scared, or any emotions? do you tend to get high fast, are you sensitive to drugs like alcohol or any other drugs that are supposed to make you have a good time.
Some people have the ability to feel new emotions so I wonder if it's possible to do more with practice, maybe it's more simple that we would think it is; think about it, Hang1 watch out for the self effect Buba_phone I know many here who get self effect just from reading the forum, they would read some word like fu** you and would get very angry at the other person for almost no reason, and those self effect seems very consistent as it happens over and over again, it's like a pattern almost.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2018 4:16 PM by WereWolf666.)
07-20-2018 3:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MondoBobo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2018 4:05 AM

(07-20-2018 3:58 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  I have a question for the guys who don't get self effect or close to no self effect. When you watch movies or TV or youtube do you get self effect like laughing, crying, having fun, having a good time, scared, or any emotions? do you tend to get high fast, are you sensitive to drugs like alcohol or any other drugs that are supposed to make you have a good time.
Some people have the ability to feel new emotions so I wonder if it's possible to do more with practice, maybe it's more simple that we would think it is; think about it, Hang1 watch out for the self effect Buba_phone I know many here who get self effect just from reading the forum, they would read some word like fu** you and would get very angry at the other person for almost no reason, and those self effect seems very consistent as it happens over and over again, it's like a pattern almost.

I presume you mean without the mones. Yes, I can get emotions when watching movies, but I have a stronger tolerance on alcohol and drugs in regards to emotions (but this might be due to my learned self control). On the other side, my personality test (not a web test but a professionally guided testing) showed that I am between emotional and analytical personality with more emphasis on the emotional side.

I can get angry about stupid things and I need time to let it go but I did not yet see any anger induced by mones.

There is one instance when I felt some self effects from mones:
A couple of weeks ago first mone I tried was an old bottle of Ammo from a friend that did not use it (I think it's from 2009) and I got IDGAF feeling and some sort of a "tunnel" vision and strong focus. After this, I could not replicate the same effect anymore with Ammo. I don't know if this was due to a reason that it was the first mone for me and my brain quickly adapted or what.
07-21-2018 4:05 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

07-21-2018 11:37 AM

(07-20-2018 3:58 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  I have a question for the guys who don't get self effect or close to no self effect. When you watch movies or TV or youtube do you get self effect like laughing, crying, having fun, having a good time, scared, or any emotions? do you tend to get high fast, are you sensitive to drugs like alcohol or any other drugs that are supposed to make you have a good time.

I have a very high tolerance for just about everything I've tried. My personality is very idgf to begin with. Not in the bw bad ass idgf users report but in a chill laid back idgf like users report with bliss. Bliss makes me feel like me but with a nice mood lift enhanced verbal fluency and more present in the moment feeling. Now I do know what the bf feeling feels like because of my experience with other drugs and well I like it lol. I got that feeling from tusc the first time I used it but never since. I guess its not for me.
07-21-2018 11:37 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

07-21-2018 11:46 AM

(07-20-2018 1:33 PM)MondoBobo Wrote:  I believe I also have a low level of dopamine. I've also tried BW but with no effect but a strong headache each time. I've tested between 2-5 drops. I also don't have bad side effects from A-1 except I get a little sleepy (I've used A-1 from PT).

abn1391 can you tell me which other mones have worked for you besides Bliss? Since we have similar results with BW and A-1 maybe I can save some money and time on mones that have lower probability of working for me based on your experience...

For getting laid : I've gotten laid the most using core. Core + Imprint is amazing. Bliss + Sob I've only used once and had a girl suck my dick in a club.
Titan : fucked a girl on a dance floor.
Dionysus: gotten laid a few times but I feel this is more of money for dates not pick up.

I still need to do more testing on bliss and sob solo. I've read that some guys have felt beta on bliss which miakes me hesitate to try it in clubs but I have very test levels so I might be fine. Ive only been in the Mone game for 4 months and am still learning. I do think it's a good idea to try and find users with similar body chemistry and personality.
07-21-2018 11:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

07-23-2018 4:09 AM

(07-20-2018 12:34 AM)abn1391 Wrote:  Also dopamine its self isn't what raises your status. Dopamine receptor density is correlated with status. So the more sensitive the receptor is correlates with increased social status. However a lot of this is genetic.

Dopamine receptor density and receptor sensitivity are different things.There is a way to change receptor sensitivity in a semi permanent way, it carries risks though.It's a procedure you do for less than 10 days and it can set the receptors to high sensitivity for a month, a year, or even permanently.You should be prepared for inability to sleep more than 5-6 hours though, I imagine you need at least 7-8 now.PM me if you want more info.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-23-2018 4:09 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

07-23-2018 10:44 PM

(07-23-2018 4:09 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Dopamine receptor density and receptor sensitivity are different things.There is a way to change receptor sensitivity in a semi permanent way, it carries risks though.It's a procedure you do for less than 10 days and it can set the receptors to high sensitivity for a month, a year, or even permanently.You should be prepared for inability to sleep more than 5-6 hours though, I imagine you need at least 7-8 now.PM me if you want more info.

You are correct. The density is whats been shown to correlate with higher social status. I am messing around with the idea lately that it might actually be gaba that is what causes my tolerance issues. First time I drank alcohol I could keep up with veteran drinkers and have never had a hang over. Always needed higher doses then most to feel anything when it comes to recreational drugs. Gaba plays an important role in adhd. Finally the greatest success I've ever had came with NAC supplementation which might be due to it's effect on gaba. Purchased some black seed oil and foracatam to today. Both should heal the gaba system. Let's see how that goes.
07-23-2018 10:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  women, dopamine and the Smell of Newborn Babies Rcount 10 1,519 06-03-2019 2:08 PM
Last Post: VishRemma
  Wolf + Hyp for great social self effects kentdave 4 2,165 10-02-2012 2:09 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi