Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
07-11-2021 5:45 AM

(07-11-2021 2:07 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  One of the most interesting combos I’ve ever tried.....

Took a phero break, but had to try this combo. While I only could give LIS, 16 reps, it is not enough.

I wore this combo at 4 and 4.....wrist and neck....taboo above BW. My taboo is scented.

I noticed that LIS tried this with women he already knew and so I tried it on strangers and people I knew to add to the discussion.

Women find a reason to talk to me. 20-50’s...Black, white, and latin....no Asians, but they did stare.

Guys treated me surprisingly well....Like Wolf with major respect and no fear. One beautiful woman gave me so many compliments and kept entering my personal space.

I was hit on by several woman in playful and very direct ways. One 20 something called out “Hey gorgeous! You are amazing!”

So many stares, grazing and lingering touches that I felt like a celebrity. Dilated pupils were massive!

No BW self effects, but zero intimidation and I still got major respect. I’m ready to make this combo number 1 on my top 5. Men seeking my approval. Men asking me who they should bet on and then taking my advice. Instant service and a few freebies to boot.

The only minor drawback that I noticed is that I feel less social than my baseline with this mix on. Casanova probably makes me the wittiest and smoothest when I’m speaking...so well above baseline with that mix, but I don’t plan on tinkering with LIS’s magic find.

I was disappointed that LIS’s post didn’t get more love. He could charge for bringing the world this combo.
Thanks for the reps @DarkLord1, also to the other guys who have repped this. After learning so much from this place over the years, I'm glad I can give something back.

I concur with DL1, the self effects of this combo are lame. Not negative at all, I can just describe them as neutral. On one hand, I'm thinking of testing it with Cops to see if it will lift them. But on the other hand, the combo does everything else I want.

A follow on from my original post; subject #3 confessed that after our first encounter, when we just kissed, and up until we had sex a few days later, she couldn't get me out of her mind, and was constantly imagining having sex with me. She said that this had never happened to her before. We had sex a few more times afterwards, but I have had to put the brakes on our encounters for now; she is getting way too serious, wanting to leave her partner and form a solid relationship with me. Subject #2 has also been bombarding me with messages. So possibly the combo creates some form of imprinting, though I don't believe that Taboo has any imprinting component.

But if there is imprinting, it only seems to work one way. Quite often, whilst using Voodoo, NA or Xist, I would feel the reverse imprinting, and it would quite often mess me up. I don't get anything with this combo; on the contrary, I'm more emotionally "cold blooded" about my subjects than usual.

Another important note, after testing on a few more subjects, is the "internal push-pull" which the combo provokes upon women, which they seem to be openly verbal about (the combo appears to give heavy verbal + emotional + sexual inhibition to females). She'll say something like "Why am I doing this, I hardly know you", then a few seconds later, her tongue will be in my mouth. "I've come here to see you, to say that we cannot have any sexual relationship because we work together", then a few minutes later, her hand is down my pants. It really creates a conflict and turmoil which they fight to control.

I'm going to keep testing this combo, hopefully on some new 1st time subjects. And I probably need to order a few more bottles of each product.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-11-2021 5:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Madara
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Today 1:07 AM

this seems amazing man.

thank you so much for sharing.

i already have taboo but no BW

do you guys think i can somehow get BW shipped to me in time to have it this Friday here in Canada?

i would love to test this combo in the nightclubs this weekend and share results here.

if i cannot get BW in time then ill probably test taboo and brute this weekend.

i think brute and sob are closest things i have to BW and i think brute is closest of the 2.

thanks again for sharing.

hopefully more people try this combo and share results.

btw, what are "reps" and how can i give OP some for this great share?
(This post was last modified: Today 1:09 AM by Madara.)
Today 1:07 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Today 1:11 AM

Can't wait for my bad wolf, I have all other pheromones
Today 1:11 AM
Madara
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Today 1:14 AM

(07-11-2021 2:07 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  One of the most interesting combos I’ve ever tried.....

Took a phero break, but had to try this combo. While I only could give LIS, 16 reps, it is not enough.

I wore this combo at 4 and 4.....wrist and neck....taboo above BW. My taboo is scented.

I noticed that LIS tried this with women he already knew and so I tried it on strangers and people I knew to add to the discussion.

Women find a reason to talk to me. 20-50’s...Black, white, and latin....no Asians, but they did stare.

Guys treated me surprisingly well....Like Wolf with major respect and no fear. One beautiful woman gave me so many compliments and kept entering my personal space.

I was hit on by several woman in playful and very direct ways. One 20 something called out “Hey gorgeous! You are amazing!”

So many stares, grazing and lingering touches that I felt like a celebrity. Dilated pupils were massive!

No BW self effects, but zero intimidation and I still got major respect. I’m ready to make this combo number 1 on my top 5. Men seeking my approval. Men asking me who they should bet on and then taking my advice. Instant service and a few freebies to boot.

The only minor drawback that I noticed is that I feel less social than my baseline with this mix on. Casanova probably makes me the wittiest and smoothest when I’m speaking...so well above baseline with that mix, but I don’t plan on tinkering with LIS’s magic find.

I was disappointed that LIS’s post didn’t get more love. He could charge for bringing the world this combo.

thanks for sharing

what environment was this bro?

where you actively approaching women yourself or all of the interactions with females where initiated by them?

im really hoping i can get BW shipped to me fast enough to test this combo in the clubs this weekend.
Today 1:14 AM

Share This Thread