Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

BW / Sob / NA combo
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: BW / Sob / NA combo
04-30-2019 5:16 PM

mixing celebrity with bad wolf might give you some problems.

it can happen with wolf as well and even by itself if you put too much.
i only know it from reading other people posts.
it seems like 2 sprays celebrity is the best dose for most, 3 can be fairly intimidating as its very high statues.
flirt, you can probably get away with a good amount, i would start with two sprays and carry it on me to maybe add a third later on.

if you put 10 drops wolf i really dont see how you need to add a social, its a better social by itself then most other socials.

you can go with wolf+NA or wolf+xist. they are both very good.
04-30-2019 5:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2019 2:59 PM

If you’re 6’3 220 I’d go solely with Nude. Slather it on and you’ll be amazed at the attention you’ll get!
05-01-2019 2:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

05-02-2019 12:45 AM

(05-01-2019 2:59 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  If you’re 6’3 220 I’d go solely with Nude. Slather it on and you’ll be amazed at the attention you’ll get!

Will this still give a alpha status effect? I have used nude solo but felt it made me come off a little beta. The wolf I felt was better but still did not give that “clear out” vibe but with a smile. When you say “slather” what amount are you talking?

Also why is celebrity a bad mix with BW? I thought it was a social that worked with everything.
05-02-2019 12:45 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 11:12 AM

(05-02-2019 12:45 AM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  Will this still give a alpha status effect? I have used nude solo but felt it made me come off a little beta. The wolf I felt was better but still did not give that “clear out” vibe but with a smile. When you say “slather” what amount are you talking?

Also why is celebrity a bad mix with BW? I thought it was a social that worked with everything.
No status with Nude but given your size that may be intimidating to some, which is why I thought Nude would lighten things up and shine the attraction. I would think a little Wolf would combo just fine with Nude too.
05-02-2019 11:12 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-02-2019 11:38 AM

(05-02-2019 11:12 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  No status with Nude but given your size that may be intimidating to some, which is why I thought Nude would lighten things up and shine the attraction. I would think a little Wolf would combo just fine with Nude too.

Right on! I was thinking the same, Wolf is solid but I feel with 5-6 drops of Nude it can become a killer! I have added Nude to BW, AV and SOB with very good results. Often caring a little flirt to add if I feel I need to lighten the mood. A lot of it has to do with the user as you know and I find that these combos fit me well.
05-02-2019 11:38 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-05-2019 3:19 PM

I went to this event last night in Beverly Hills. It was an art showing with live music and a Dj, very cool setting. About 400 people, most of them high net worth individuals. I decided to wear 5 drops of BW and 10 drops Nude. All of it to the top of hands, sides and front of neck and a few of each on the sideburns. I then went with two sprays of Flirt. Cover scent was Aventus at 4 sprays. Zero self effects felt. The night went rather normal for about an hour or so and this gave me just enough time I guess to get the cloud going. Girls from 18-60 were making major eye contact. I mean frozen, no other facial emotions what so ever. Just eyes locked on. I would approach some and ask how their nights were going and they would light up and the conversation would only end because I made it. Once they got going it was all in none stop talking. Lots of hair flipping and constant eye contact. I would get some light touching from them, on the arm or shoulder and they all seemed to be close talkers. I normally get reactions like this without mones but this was clearly something else. So now I'm about 3 hours into the night and decided to head out to my car and put another 5 drops BW and 10 drops Nude with 2 more sprays of flirt. On my way back in the security at the door treated me like a rock star, he went out of his way to go towards the end of the line and bring me to the front to let me back in. He was cool to me the first time I met him but this time he seemed to be my best bud. Others in line that were already inside and waiting to get back in or simply waiting to get in for the first time, thought I was the nights attraction. I heard them asking one another, who i was and why i was getting special treatment. This in Bev Hills NEVER happens unless you are an actual celebrity and even then it does not happen. So its about 3 hours now into the event and the liquor is flowing and this is where is gets wild. The frozen eye contact now turns into blatant grabbing of me and i mean packs of 2 or 3 girls who are all talking with one another, i walk by and they just pull me in to their circle and ask who i am and why i am there. One girl said i must be a globe trotter who no one knows what i do for a living but i travel the world and live a lavish life in mystery. This by the way was all said without me even saying a word. She walked up to me and just told me that. It felt like I was the only guy in the place and these girls have not gotten dick in years. Absolutely over the top. So i started to push things and walk up to girls and kick some game, most were girls around 21-25, they are not used to a man working them with words, im 43 so im old school and dont believe in texting and computer love that the kids are all about today. These girls were losing their minds, not being used to a smooth talker they were putty in my hands. I ended up taking the hottest one from this group and bringing her to the bathroom and making out with her for about 5 minutes. She did not know where to put her hands first. I had to take it slow as she was going off. I then walked her out of the bathroom and told her i had to go meet my friends, she gave me her phone and asked i put my number in it, i did. So i left her and moved on to the next. This girl walked up to me and told me she loved my hat, it was a very nice biltmore felt fur fedora. She was around 35, very sexy asian mix. I told her thanks for the compliment and next thing i know she tells me that she does not know what it is but something about me has her puzzled. She seemed very well educated and spoke well but i seemed to have her stumbling on her words after about a min of being around me. She had the strongest eye contact of any of the women that night. She was about2 inches form ym face when she spoke to me and it was not that loud for her to be so close. She kept staring at my mouth and tell me that i confused her, yet i was saying very little and simply being friendly and polite. I then told her i was on my way to meet some friend on another floor and i would love to speak another time. She gave me her business card and i gave her mine and then she gave me a huge hug as if we knew one another for years. She then walked away and right out the front door as if her night could not get any better after meeting me so she went home. So its about 930-10pm now and the event was over at 11pm. I figured it was time to turn it up even more. I saw this group of girls, they were talking to one another, about 4-5 of them and i noticed 3 of them while speaking to each other kept looks toward me and smiling. So i walked up them and introduced myself and asked how the event was for them. they all spoke at once. It was feeding time at the zoo! they were telling me how i had to come with them to the after party and how it would be so amazing if we all hung out. Mind you, they dont know me and i had only asked them how their night was going. At any one point in time, i had 3 of them holding on me and pulling for my attention. 2 of them were super hot around 22y/o , the other 3 were average looking. So i gave them my business card and told them i had things going the next day and would not be able to hang. which i did. They all seemed as if someone told them santa clause was not real. So its about 11 now and im heading out. Im waling to my car and my phone starts going off, the asian mix 35 y/o is texting me, asking me who i am and what did i do to her. (gods honest truth). Im just pulling away form the event and i get two more texts, one from the hot 22y/o, telling me her and her friend are roommates and want to hang out asap, they are very close she said and want to both hang out with me at the same time. yeah i get, 2 holes and a pole, i love that game. 2 min later as im driving and trying not to crash, the first girl i met that night who i made out with, is telling me her friend left her and she needed a ride home. She lives in west hollywood and i live in hollywood so it was on my way back. So of course i said sure and pulled the car around and headed back. She was 22y/o and an easy 9, 5'3, insane body and ready to go. So i pulled up (i drive a jag f type 2019 custom wheels and wrapped), and she is standing out front with HER friend, who clearly did not leave her lol. So i get out and she runs over to me like im her boyfriend, jumps into a hug and starts kissing my neck and trying to kiss my mouth but i pulled away and gave her the cheek. to be honest i felt like a dirty perve because there was a huge crowd out front and all of them seen me going from one girl to the other all night. at any rate, we got in my car and left. lets just say this, we had breakfast this morning before i brought her home. yeah it ended like that. thanks for listening!
05-05-2019 3:19 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-05-2019 6:04 PM

Sounds like a great combo, waterboy. A lot of people under estimate Nude.

I'm not sure Flirt was needed, but it certainly didn't hurt.

repped for the great post.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-05-2019 6:04 PM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-05-2019 7:00 PM

(05-05-2019 6:04 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Sounds like a great combo, waterboy. A lot of people under estimate Nude.

I'm not sure Flirt was needed, but it certainly didn't hurt.

repped for the great post.

Thanks man! Yeah I think the flirt was more to make sure the BW did not come off too heavy but probably was not needed at all. It is for sure a killer combo with nude and bw at heavy dosages. I know some have spoken against it but for me it works. All how you carry yourself.
05-05-2019 7:00 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-05-2019 7:12 PM

Good post. Try to separate into paragraphs next time through , enjoyable read nonetheless.

Glad my go to combo of bw/nude is working for someone else as well as it does for me ( if not better lol)

Would be curious to see if if you notice any difference without flirt xs in the combo . Doesn't seem like there is too many raving reviews on flirt xs out there
05-05-2019 7:12 PM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-05-2019 8:01 PM

(05-05-2019 7:12 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Good post. Try to separate into paragraphs next time through , enjoyable read nonetheless.

Glad my go to combo of bw/nude is working for someone else as well as it does for me ( if not better lol)

Would be curious to see if if you notice any difference without flirt xs in the combo . Doesn't seem like there is too many raving reviews on flirt xs out there

Will do! Yeah the flirt I'm not sure. I think its a good product but if no one posts on it then it leads to no one posting on it lol. I may put together a little program to use some of the less spoken about products, both solo and combo with one another.

Can I ask, have you noticed the night after you wear BW or Nude, you get a racing heart? I ask because I gave some to a friend and he used like 5-7 drops of BW and a few Nude and that night he did not shower and ended up getting woke up with a very fast heart rate at like 4am. Does this have anything to do with the mone? I felt fine but where he told me that today i wondered if that might have had something to do with it.

Thanks for the reps!!
05-05-2019 8:01 PM

Share This Thread