Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

BW / Sob / NA combo
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

BW / Sob / NA combo
04-25-2019 4:08 PM

Very new to mones but wonder if BW and NA work well together? As well maybe adding a spray of Sob to bring it together. Looking for a strong alpha with a little social but love the effects NA gives on women. Any help much appreciated and thank you all for this forum. It has been of great help.
04-25-2019 4:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

RE: BW / Sob / NA combo
04-25-2019 5:38 PM

I think there maybe too much none in this mix. All three of these products are heavy none. I think core + na maybe what you're looking for maybe add a drop of nnpa
04-25-2019 5:38 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2019 5:54 PM

no one really know if there is none in BW, the ingredients arent disclosed. The combo is probably too much as its heavy as you said. I think Na and Bw someone did already, I did it with Nude not NA
04-25-2019 5:54 PM
lefer58
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2019 4:45 AM

New Pheromone Additive is King !!!!
I have no less than 5 bottles at any given time.
Your arsenal in incomplete without it.

https://www.lacroy.com/index.php/research

I'm sick with this Pheromone SH#T.
04-27-2019 4:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2019 8:46 AM

(04-25-2019 4:08 PM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  Very new to mones but wonder if BW and NA work well together? As well maybe adding a spray of Sob to bring it together. Looking for a strong alpha with a little social but love the effects NA gives on women. Any help much appreciated and thank you all for this forum. It has been of great help.

you mean an outrageously out of this world dosent even make sense alpha with shit loads of social lol

listen, i have tried sob+bad wolf several times and also nude+sob+bad wolf.

i assume you are a begginer so i would recommend mixing two of those MAX!

even with just SOB and bad wolf i have a really hard time understanding what going on, and the results are not better for me then just SOB solo.

you are mixing a gazilion of different pheromones, and only god knows what kind of signature you are sending.
and whatever it is, its probably going to be hard to pull it off, i know i always had troubles.

i would stick to bad wolf solo or add a pure SOCIAL with it.
NA does work with bad wolf on general, you can give it a go but it still very intimidating and hard to pull of.

and for the love of god, you dont bring two alpha mixes together with SOB!
again, try a SOCIAL! lol
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019 8:48 AM by Hombre.)
04-27-2019 8:46 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

04-30-2019 1:03 AM

Yes I am new to things so I appreciate the replies. I am very alpha to start with so I probably am going overboard lol. I’m learning so thank you for the replies.

(04-27-2019 8:46 AM)Hombre Wrote:  you mean an outrageously out of this world dosent even make sense alpha with shit loads of social lol

even with just SOB and bad wolf i have a really hard time understanding what going on, and the results are not better for me then just SOB solo.

you are mixing a gazilion of different pheromones, and only god knows what kind of signature you are sending.
and whatever it is, its probably going to be hard to pull it off, i know i always had troubles.

NA does work with bad wolf on general, you can give it a go but it still very intimidating and hard to pull of.

again, try a SOCIAL! lol
04-30-2019 1:03 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

04-30-2019 1:09 AM

(04-27-2019 8:46 AM)Hombre Wrote:  you mean an outrageously out of this world dosent even make sense alpha with shit loads of social lol

again, try a SOCIAL! lol

Wondering, I’m attending a high profile event in Beverly Hills and would like to know what combos would be good to stand out? Not looking to pick up women but more give off that status and respect with a little attraction I’m a 40y/o white male. I’m alpha personality and have never had issues standing out but would like a little extra kick.

I own NA , AV, Xisit, Taboo, BW, Wolf, Evolve, Accend w/ cops and without , Love boat, Flirt, Hypnotic Social, Nude, Cohesion, SOB, Celebrity, True Alpha, Exotica, Connections,

Thank you in advance!
04-30-2019 1:09 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2019 7:41 AM

(04-30-2019 1:09 AM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  Wondering, I’m attending a high profile event in Beverly Hills and would like to know what combos would be good to stand out? Not looking to pick up women but more give off that status and respect with a little attraction I’m a 40y/o white male. I’m alpha personality and have never had issues standing out but would like a little extra kick.

I own NA , AV, Xisit, Taboo, BW, Wolf, Evolve, Accend w/ cops and without , Love boat, Flirt, Hypnotic Social, Nude, Cohesion, SOB, Celebrity, True Alpha, Exotica, Connections,

Thank you in advance!

I'd go with BW + AV. Maybe a couple of sprays of Celebrity to top it off. If you change your mind and want heavy attraction, then BW + SOB all the way.
04-30-2019 7:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 10:31 AM

for youre case and considering you are just starting i would highly recommend to go with just one blend.

if you are leaning on the side of making a big impact and looking more attractive then go with bad wolf.

if you want a more social vibe, less intimidating on people and easier conversation with everyone go with wolf or celebrity.

if you go with bad wolf, you can carry some flirt with you in case you feel you need a social kick.

each one of this blends WILL get you all the attention and statues you need and will be very powerful.
choose one, see what it does, get a better understanding and thus improve youre future mone experience.

and again, each one of them will get you the desired results, no need to mix, like really no need.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019 10:31 AM by Hombre.)
04-30-2019 10:31 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

04-30-2019 4:58 PM

(04-30-2019 10:31 AM)Hombre Wrote:  for youre case and considering you are just starting i would highly recommend to go with just one blend.

if you are leaning on the side of making a big impact and looking more attractive then go with bad wolf.

if you want a more social vibe, less intimidating on people and easier conversation with everyone go with wolf or celebrity.

if you go with bad wolf, you can carry some flirt with you in case you feel you need a social kick.

each one of this blends WILL get you all the attention and statues you need and will be very powerful.
choose one, see what it does, get a better understanding and thus improve youre future mone experience.

and again, each one of them will get you the desired results, no need to mix, like really no need.

I have used wolf and BadW as well others so I do have a understanding of what each does for me. I was wanting to build on that with a combo. I find BW even with all the smiles and happy mood from me, just comes off too strong in social work type situations, as this is. I’m 6’3 220 pound and fit so I come off intimidating regardless.
I like the idea of the Wolf or BW with that social kick. What would the dose be for BW with the Flirt or Celebrity be? I typically use 3-5 drops (euro) of BW and up to 10 of Wolf with solid results but unsure how much flirt or celebrity to match it with?

Thanks again for all of those who have replied. Knowledge is more powerful than money.
04-30-2019 4:58 PM

Share This Thread