Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
03-25-2018 10:42 AM

(03-24-2018 3:41 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Do you have more reports for that combo? Still consistent?

The thing where the women ask qualifying questions is what I have seen most consistently with NA and BW. Many of the other effects can be seen with multiple products. I have been able to get the "center of attention" thing going with 3-4 different products. I got that effect today with solo AV.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
03-25-2018 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-10-2018 2:03 PM

Most intense reaction in a long time last Saturday:

I went on a friendly date with a girl I had known for about a year. We went to a steakhouse and had a nice conversation, but nothing mindblowing. I held her hand, stroked her hair a little and hugged her. It was all very friendly and I didn't see many sparks. We IM the next day and she was talking "just friends". Ok fine, she did pay for dinner, so at least I got a steak out of her. We IM a little more during the week, "did you have a good day?". Normal stuff.

Later, she tells me she wants me to meet some of her single friends at a KTV place(a kind of Asian karaoke bar that has private rooms and a buffet.) She tells me it will be her and 3 of her friends with me, the only guy. I was pretty excited about this, until she sends me pictures of her friends. Woah, one was maybe a 3 and the other was a 6 on a good day. The one she was really pushing me to meet was the 3. It was easy to see why she was still single. She was very thin, with sunken eye sockets. Ugh. I reluctantly agreed, hoping to meet the other girls.

I wore some pretty stylish clothes I just bought and put on 15 drops of BW, a lot of AV, and a hint of SOB behind each ear. I wore Paco Rabanne Black XS as a cover. I figured I would need to take it to the extreme to keep my swag on for many hours with 4 girls.

I got off the subway to meet her. When I saw her I gave her a hug and then WHAM it must have really hit her. She latched on to me so tight that I couldn't move. When we were walking to the place, she had me around the waist so tightly that we had to walk very slow through the subway station. She was really holding on tightly to my arm and feeling my muscles and stroking my arm. We held hands some, but she was mostly grabbing my arm. Everywhere we went it was like this, she's stroking, touching, rubbing, caressing my body and face in public. I was really surprised.

We were in the room with her friends and I never really got a chance to meet them beyond a wave from across the room. She wanted me all to herself. She is sitting in my lap, feeding me and cuddling and touching all the time. She suggested we leave early so we went back to my place to "watch a movie". I think we watched about 5 minutes. The sex was quite intense. This woman is on the verge of losing control in public, then take her behind closed doors? It was just pure lust taking over. She didn't sleep over, because she had to get up early.

The next day she messaged me. "I didn't have a good time last night." "I think I crossed the line." "We went too far." she was sending me these kinds of messages all day. I told her that she was all over me from the get go, and yesterday pretty much happened, just because of how crazy she went. She didn't want to hear this. I told her, "Anyone that saw us would have thought we were deeply in love, and I'm sure your friends think I'm your new boyfriend." "No, they know we are just friends." she said. Oh come on! Maybe she was having some kind of regrets after realizing she acted like dog in heat in front of everybody. I'm sure her friends had a lot of things to say to her as well. Now I am feeling very confused about all of this.

I have to say that her reaction to me from the second we hugged was extreme. She was all over me even more than my ex-wife or any past girlfriends have ever been. Did all the pheromones I slathered on have something to do with this? I think so. She lost total control of herself. Maybe it was all that extra BW I put on. I felt pretty normal, just happy to go have some fun with a few ladies. Try a high dose of BW to see what it does for you. I'm curious, because I never put on so much at one time.

Peace out

04-10-2018 2:03 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-10-2018 3:04 PM

Randy Man!

Word on the streets is that Asians love that HIGH STATUS! Sounds like you may have hit a HOME RUN!

As for being confused. Cut ties with trying to figure out the WHYs? in such a MOMENT. Just agree with everything she says. I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. "Me, either." WE WENT TOO FAR. "You're right." Girl devil

Lot of AV = about?

Hint of SOB = oil, yes?

Same mix for your next FRIENDLY GATHERING. I'd love to see what happens! Gamer1

Oh! And you need to get the ratios down! So I can try it!! Aggressive

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 3:07 PM by MMM.)
04-10-2018 3:04 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2018 3:45 PM

(04-10-2018 2:03 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Most intense reaction in a long time last Saturday:

I went on a friendly date with a girl I had known for about a year. We went to a steakhouse and had a nice conversation, but nothing mindblowing. I held her hand, stroked her hair a little and hugged her. It was all very friendly and I didn't see many sparks. We IM the next day and she was talking "just friends". Ok fine, she did pay for dinner, so at least I got a steak out of her. We IM a little more during the week, "did you have a good day?". Normal stuff.

Later, she tells me she wants me to meet some of her single friends at a KTV place(a kind of Asian karaoke bar that has private rooms and a buffet.) She tells me it will be her and 3 of her friends with me, the only guy. I was pretty excited about this, until she sends me pictures of her friends. Woah, one was maybe a 3 and the other was a 6 on a good day. The one she was really pushing me to meet was the 3. It was easy to see why she was still single. She was very thin, with sunken eye sockets. Ugh. I reluctantly agreed, hoping to meet the other girls.

I wore some pretty stylish clothes I just bought and put on 15 drops of BW, a lot of AV, and a hint of SOB behind each ear. I wore Paco Rabanne Black XS as a cover. I figured I would need to take it to the extreme to keep my swag on for many hours with 4 girls.

I got off the subway to meet her. When I saw her I gave her a hug and then WHAM it must have really hit her. She latched on to me so tight that I couldn't move. When we were walking to the place, she had me around the waist so tightly that we had to walk very slow through the subway station. She was really holding on tightly to my arm and feeling my muscles and stroking my arm. We held hands some, but she was mostly grabbing my arm. Everywhere we went it was like this, she's stroking, touching, rubbing, caressing my body and face in public. I was really surprised.

We were in the room with her friends and I never really got a chance to meet them beyond a wave from across the room. She wanted me all to herself. She is sitting in my lap, feeding me and cuddling and touching all the time. She suggested we leave early so we went back to my place to "watch a movie". I think we watched about 5 minutes. The sex was quite intense. This woman is on the verge of losing control in public, then take her behind closed doors? It was just pure lust taking over. She didn't sleep over, because she had to get up early.

The next day she messaged me. "I didn't have a good time last night." "I think I crossed the line." "We went too far." she was sending me these kinds of messages all day. I told her that she was all over me from the get go, and yesterday pretty much happened, just because of how crazy she went. She didn't want to hear this. I told her, "Anyone that saw us would have thought we were deeply in love, and I'm sure your friends think I'm your new boyfriend." "No, they know we are just friends." she said. Oh come on! Maybe she was having some kind of regrets after realizing she acted like dog in heat in front of everybody. I'm sure her friends had a lot of things to say to her as well. Now I am feeling very confused about all of this.

I have to say that her reaction to me from the second we hugged was extreme. She was all over me even more than my ex-wife or any past girlfriends have ever been. Did all the pheromones I slathered on have something to do with this? I think so. She lost total control of herself. Maybe it was all that extra BW I put on. I felt pretty normal, just happy to go have some fun with a few ladies. Try a high dose of BW to see what it does for you. I'm curious, because I never put on so much at one time.

Peace out

Great report.

It definitely seems like the pheromones overwhelmed her mental/psychological barriers. The pheromones triggered a physical and CHEMICAL reaction.

I am confused by her weirdness the day after. Is there a pheromone that can add to BW and break through mental/psychological barriers? Maybe Androstadienone , Cops, oxytocin or estra? I feel like we're close to a new breakthrough.

We need more people trying 10+ drops.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 3:47 PM by P4yn3.)
04-10-2018 3:45 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-10-2018 4:43 PM

(04-10-2018 3:04 PM)MMM Wrote:  Randy Man!

Word on the streets is that Asians love that HIGH STATUS! Sounds like you may have hit a HOME RUN!

As for being confused. Cut ties with trying to figure out the WHYs? in such a MOMENT. Just agree with everything she says. I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. "Me, either." WE WENT TOO FAR. "You're right." Girl devil

Lot of AV = about?

Hint of SOB = oil, yes?

Same mix for your next FRIENDLY GATHERING. I'd love to see what happens! Gamer1

Oh! And you need to get the ratios down! So I can try it!! Aggressive

Asians and high status? Wealth and the perception of being wealthy is very important here. Many of them think that all whites are wealthy(this is mainland China where I am) You dress nice, show your white face, flash a little cash, and you are extremely desirable to women. I need much less game here for that reason. Maybe I'll write more about this in the men's section.

The day after? That bridge has been crossed. If I talk to her or go out with her again I will keep this in mind.

A lot of AV? Mine is the roll on version. In roll-on inches? Maybe 18 on the neck and jawline. SOB was one drop of oil behind each ear.

04-10-2018 4:43 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-10-2018 11:41 PM

8 drops and about 100 mcg of Androstadienone .

The addition of Androstadienone takes away zero of the badness. It is just as bad, other blends reduce the badness yet Androstadienone leaves it as is. That’s the most conclusive thing I can say about the combo.

Maybe refined it in a way where people don’t respond with such aggressiveness, but I’ll need to confirm this with future tests which are a must.
04-10-2018 11:41 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-10-2018 11:48 PM

BW plus dienone gives the vibe of the badass who's not an asshole.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
04-10-2018 11:48 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-10-2018 11:49 PM

(04-10-2018 11:48 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  BW plus dienone gives the vibe of the badass who's not an asshole.

That’s a very, very good way to put t.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 11:49 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-10-2018 11:49 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

04-12-2018 5:04 AM

(04-10-2018 2:03 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  The next day she messaged me. "I didn't have a good time last night." "I think I crossed the line." "We went too far." she was sending me these kinds of messages all day. I told her that she was all over me from the get go, and yesterday pretty much happened, just because of how crazy she went. She didn't want to hear this. I told her, "Anyone that saw us would have thought we were deeply in love, and I'm sure your friends think I'm your new boyfriend." "No, they know we are just friends." she said. Oh come on! Maybe she was having some kind of regrets after realizing she acted like dog in heat in front of everybody. I'm sure her friends had a lot of things to say to her as well. Now I am feeling very confused about all of this.

Yeah, cause women are never responsible for anything.I'm sure she knew deep down what she was doing and she said to herself "do it now, you'll justify it tomorrow".She can't have it all, hold your position:You did it because she initiated

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-12-2018 5:04 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2018 3:17 PM

(04-12-2018 5:04 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Yeah, cause women are never responsible for anything.I'm sure she knew deep down what she was doing and she said to herself "do it now, you'll justify it tomorrow".She can't have it all, hold your position:You did it because she initiated

+1. Even if she didn't initiate then still on her in the end too. She just wants an excuse, but on a coin flip she'll do the same thing again with you/another.
04-12-2018 3:17 PM

Share This Thread