Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
03-03-2018 1:34 PM

Today was my first successful attempt with OD and BW together.

1 pump of OD rubbed on the right side of my neck, with the residue on my finger rubbed on my arms.
6 drops of BW on the left side of my neck and arms, under nose. Covered with CK Be.

I strutted into work today feeling the full effects of these two together. I was loud and boisterous, decisive, talkative, and generally felt like a badass. Everybody was giving me the "you're so cool" and I was cocky enough to pull off that vibe.

I hate my female boss and usually go out of my way to avoid her. I don't even make small talk with her. But BW+OD had me feeling different today. She is really very beautiful. Easily the best looking woman at work. She is also rumored to be a virgin by the other girls in the office. Whoever ends up with her will have a real prize. I actually did make some small talk with her today and was nice, kind, and friendly. I offered to help her out with some serious trouble she was having with another employee. Why am I doing this? I hate this woman! Later I was talking to D. My boss walks towards us and brushes up against me before continuing on her way. It was very quick, but she did do it on purpose because she would have to go out of her way to do it! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

The woman, D, that I was talking to when this happened also got hit pretty hard today. She has a great deal of acne, but is cute and pleasant to talk to when I have nothing better to do. I chatted with her in the morning and she was friendly and receptive, but things got deep when I talked to her later. She wanted to know if I was married. I told her I was divorced, and she wanted to know why. I gave a vague explanation, then she starts talking about her BF. She claimed that he lives in another town and she only sees him once a month. I think she's probably lying about this. She made it very clear that she was available. I told her that I had a lousy date the other night. She takes her glasses off, looks me right in the eye, and says, "Maybe it's time you got a new woman." Goodness Gracious!

I also talked with K and J again. I mentioned them in my first thread about BW. J is overly flirty and friendly, but K is much more receptive to me. I know she is married, but from what I understand, she was ready to divorce in 6 months. I think she is living with another man while still married. I am able to have a lengthy fun talk with her about my sex life. J joins in too to tease and gossip. They do this every time I see them now. R sees us and joins in, I tease her about fucking her BF and she is getting very loopy and acting weird. A young intern comes over to join in. She was acting like I am her big brother before when I use BW. Now she seems very jealous and tries to get my attention away from these 3 girls. I think this is still some little sister feeling she has kicking in. The cool thing is, I am able to completely command all 4 of these girls attention at the same time. It must look pretty crazy to whoever walks past.

Later that evening, I thought I would have a chance at a repeat performance with the intern, R, and Z. But who should appear? W...another intern...a male intern. He is handsome, 22, has great hair, and is goofy in a way that women think is cute. It is pretty clear to me right away that he is mooching off my cloud. Everybody, including him, has gone goofy with OD and BW a foot away from their nose. They are all laughing their heads off and I play it up and tell some jokes and goof on all of them. They are preening and twirling and flopping their hair around like crazy. They can't seem to think straight and keep making silly statements. Their words are coming out wrong and each thing is funnier than the last. I had OD cause hilarity in close quarters before, so I knew what was going on, but this was really off the charts. This was in a small, hot room, at the end of the day so BW+OD really got a chance to diffuse. The 2 interns were really into each other. I guess W can thank me later...

Finally, wrapping things up: N,a guy, is talking to a new guy, B. I am sitting about 3 feet away from them. The mones hit N very hard. He starts giving B the "you're so cool" treatment. Asking him about everything and telling him how great he is. Funny thing, N acts intimidated by me when it's just me and him, but he's all over B.

This was a pretty great day for different targets and experiences. The self effects and effects on others are very strong. The cloud from these two seems to work from as far as 5 feet away.

This combo is definitely a monster and I plan to try it again tomorrow...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2018 1:37 PM by Randy Savage.)
03-03-2018 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stride
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2018 5:21 PM

Anyone try
Bad Wolf + Celebrity? Thinking of using this at someone's wedding this weekend.
03-06-2018 5:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2018 12:43 PM

Last few days I tried SXD9 and A4NA. Nothing really interesting to report with these two. I thought I noticed some extra smiles and chattiness, but that's all. Granted, A4NA doesn't do much more than extra smiles and chattiness, and SXD9 never did much for me outside the bedroom.

So far the biggest combo reactions I've seen were BW with AV,OD,SOB, and NA(gel and roll-on). These all work very well, and even seem to amplify the effects of the add-ons.

The last few in my arsenal that I haven't tested are from Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, and Certo. I'll keep you posted...

03-07-2018 12:43 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2018 1:55 PM

I am loving NA+BW

The results have been very consistent and predictable over time.

I use 1 pump of the gel. Half on arms, half on neck. When I put it on the neck, I smear only on one side, the other side just for the BW. The BW I use 4-6 drops, then rub under the nose.

I talk to some ladies, even a group of 4-5, it seems like they are actually in some kind of a trance. I feel super confident, have complete control over myself, and feel secure in my ability to keep them enthralled. It's very cool to be the total center of attention for 5-6 women. Anybody walking by that notices this is going to think I am some kind of superstud. Thinking about this just gives me more confidence. This center of attention thing is amazing and I have been able to duplicate this result again and again.

I guess one of the crazier things I've been doing with this combo is going on dates with more than one woman at the same time. I'll take 2-3 girls out on the weekend, all together. It's a lot of fun, builds my confidence like crazy, and I get to pick my favorite for a one on one next time. The girls are there just to hang out with ME. They get jealous, each tries to get more one on one with me. It's wonderful. I try to pay for as little as possible as well. Usually they end up buying me dinner!

Dating is so super easy with this! What I do is I get in my head a good dating spot:movie, park, restaurant, and let it drop that I am thinking of going. With this combo, whether I have known them a little while, or just met them, they all say, "OOOH RANDY I WANT TO GO TOOO." So easy. If 2/3/4 girls want to come with me, even better. When you walk into a place with multiple women who are only into you, it really makes people take notice. I feel like some kind of god or celebrity. The more success you have with women, the more overall confidence you will have in life.

The most consistent thing with this combo is the types of interactions with women during conversation. Every conversation with this combo eventually comes around to what kind of woman I like and what my future plans for my love life are. Never fails. I just tell them what they want to hear and watch them drool. I can actually see the wheels turning when I drop certain details. They are actually trying to figure out how each detail will affect a potential relationship with me. Amazing.

The other combos are OK, but I feel like this one is something special. I feel like some kind of king! Only problem, I'm starting to run a little low on the BW now...

03-11-2018 1:55 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2018 2:34 PM

3 drops BW + 4 swipes of sex magnet from sample (this may not be very much, I have the bottle will try it with that next time). A drop of dp under my nose.
First date with an 27 year old Irish chick. Interaction was super easy. I had that clint Eastwood cool/dgaf but still the energy to make convo and flirt. She kissed me about three drinks in, then said let's get out of here at like 11pm (we met at 8.30). So she led it. .

I don't put this on the mones alone, she had the personality to do the above in the first place the mones just made it easier.

Got laid, she stayed over and really dodnt want to leave. Been texting me all day since.

Early guesses to the mix is its sexual, attractive, smooth interaction, minimal intimidation/fear, mild disinhibition. No extreme obvious IOI/reactions like with AV (this is not a negative).
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 2:36 PM by Macro.)
03-11-2018 2:34 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2018 7:31 AM

4 drop BW + 3 "squirts" SDX-9 from sample. Hermes on top.
First thing to say is, don't mix these scents. The resulting smell, honestly, smelt a bit like fried chicken. I was amazed. Anyway, sprayed a load of deodorant and went out to see this VR show with friends. Mentioning atypical behaviour below:

Self effects were minimal (or non existent). Meet an Indian female friend: insane Deer in the headlights, "omg I've really been looking forward to seeing you." "You look amazing" (I've lost a fair bit of weight this month). Chinese female friend joins, starts talking about how smell and taste is core to attraction (she must be smelling the mones). Get to the show, meet an Irish female friend, Deer in the headlights, paying me all the attention, can't stop looking at me, think she got hit hardest over the course of the evening, by my side the entire night despite that I'm closer (friendship wise) to the other two.

Everyone's talkative, laughing at all my jokes. The show is interactive and a bit scary. Any opportunity the girls got theyd grab me or hold my hand. We're not the touchy feely type of friends at all.

A couple drinks afterwards; conversation very quickly moved to sex. The Chinese one who isn't this open at all starts talking about this particular position that gets her off - completely out of the blue. I left shortly after that.

Running again tomorrow on a day time date - so the sexual side of these mones should have more of an opportunity to shine.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2018 8:40 AM by Macro.)
03-24-2018 7:31 AM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2018 9:59 AM

Hey Macro:

Had that same thing happen to me
Combined vanilla swoon with polo red
and iso e overtop...
Smelt like a sausage the whole day..
wanted to take a shower
but suprisingly the ladies loved it.

Do you think their reactions were due to
Your lost weight, more attractive?
The mones?
You smellin like fried chicken?
They didnt try to bite/eat you?

Should of offered to show the chinese gal some new positions.
03-24-2018 9:59 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2018 1:43 PM

(03-03-2018 1:34 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Today was my first successful attempt with OD and BW together.

1 pump of OD rubbed on the right side of my neck, with the residue on my finger rubbed on my arms.
6 drops of BW on the left side of my neck and arms, under nose. Covered with CK Be.

I strutted into work today feeling the full effects of these two together. I was loud and boisterous, decisive, talkative, and generally felt like a badass. Everybody was giving me the "you're so cool" and I was cocky enough to pull off that vibe.

I hate my female boss and usually go out of my way to avoid her. I don't even make small talk with her. But BW+OD had me feeling different today. She is really very beautiful. Easily the best looking woman at work. She is also rumored to be a virgin by the other girls in the office. Whoever ends up with her will have a real prize. I actually did make some small talk with her today and was nice, kind, and friendly. I offered to help her out with some serious trouble she was having with another employee. Why am I doing this? I hate this woman! Later I was talking to D. My boss walks towards us and brushes up against me before continuing on her way. It was very quick, but she did do it on purpose because she would have to go out of her way to do it! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

The woman, D, that I was talking to when this happened also got hit pretty hard today. She has a great deal of acne, but is cute and pleasant to talk to when I have nothing better to do. I chatted with her in the morning and she was friendly and receptive, but things got deep when I talked to her later. She wanted to know if I was married. I told her I was divorced, and she wanted to know why. I gave a vague explanation, then she starts talking about her BF. She claimed that he lives in another town and she only sees him once a month. I think she's probably lying about this. She made it very clear that she was available. I told her that I had a lousy date the other night. She takes her glasses off, looks me right in the eye, and says, "Maybe it's time you got a new woman." Goodness Gracious!

I also talked with K and J again. I mentioned them in my first thread about BW. J is overly flirty and friendly, but K is much more receptive to me. I know she is married, but from what I understand, she was ready to divorce in 6 months. I think she is living with another man while still married. I am able to have a lengthy fun talk with her about my sex life. J joins in too to tease and gossip. They do this every time I see them now. R sees us and joins in, I tease her about fucking her BF and she is getting very loopy and acting weird. A young intern comes over to join in. She was acting like I am her big brother before when I use BW. Now she seems very jealous and tries to get my attention away from these 3 girls. I think this is still some little sister feeling she has kicking in. The cool thing is, I am able to completely command all 4 of these girls attention at the same time. It must look pretty crazy to whoever walks past.

Later that evening, I thought I would have a chance at a repeat performance with the intern, R, and Z. But who should appear? W...another intern...a male intern. He is handsome, 22, has great hair, and is goofy in a way that women think is cute. It is pretty clear to me right away that he is mooching off my cloud. Everybody, including him, has gone goofy with OD and BW a foot away from their nose. They are all laughing their heads off and I play it up and tell some jokes and goof on all of them. They are preening and twirling and flopping their hair around like crazy. They can't seem to think straight and keep making silly statements. Their words are coming out wrong and each thing is funnier than the last. I had OD cause hilarity in close quarters before, so I knew what was going on, but this was really off the charts. This was in a small, hot room, at the end of the day so BW+OD really got a chance to diffuse. The 2 interns were really into each other. I guess W can thank me later...

Finally, wrapping things up: N,a guy, is talking to a new guy, B. I am sitting about 3 feet away from them. The mones hit N very hard. He starts giving B the "you're so cool" treatment. Asking him about everything and telling him how great he is. Funny thing, N acts intimidated by me when it's just me and him, but he's all over B.

This was a pretty great day for different targets and experiences. The self effects and effects on others are very strong. The cloud from these two seems to work from as far as 5 feet away.

This combo is definitely a monster and I plan to try it again tomorrow...

Yoooooo I love bw with od. I have been running a similar combo as of late , although I tend to add sxd9 as well. I actually have a similar situation at work as you do. Only difference is that we are actually equal level team members. But she is a person who I tend to avoid and we clash when I don't. Since wearing my combo she has slowly but surely become more pleasant with me. I have even received some definite flirtatious hits from her as well.
03-24-2018 1:43 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2018 3:32 PM

It was mostly the mones, the weight loss wouldn't have caused the continued over the top responses throughout the night.

Glad you had similar experiences, was thinking most of these guys will think I'm nuts smelling fried chicken!
03-24-2018 3:32 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2018 3:41 PM

(03-11-2018 1:55 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I am loving NA+BW

The results have been very consistent and predictable over time.

I use 1 pump of the gel. Half on arms, half on neck. When I put it on the neck, I smear only on one side, the other side just for the BW. The BW I use 4-6 drops, then rub under the nose.

I talk to some ladies, even a group of 4-5, it seems like they are actually in some kind of a trance. I feel super confident, have complete control over myself, and feel secure in my ability to keep them enthralled. It's very cool to be the total center of attention for 5-6 women. Anybody walking by that notices this is going to think I am some kind of superstud. Thinking about this just gives me more confidence. This center of attention thing is amazing and I have been able to duplicate this result again and again.

I guess one of the crazier things I've been doing with this combo is going on dates with more than one woman at the same time. I'll take 2-3 girls out on the weekend, all together. It's a lot of fun, builds my confidence like crazy, and I get to pick my favorite for a one on one next time. The girls are there just to hang out with ME. They get jealous, each tries to get more one on one with me. It's wonderful. I try to pay for as little as possible as well. Usually they end up buying me dinner!

Dating is so super easy with this! What I do is I get in my head a good dating spot:movie, park, restaurant, and let it drop that I am thinking of going. With this combo, whether I have known them a little while, or just met them, they all say, "OOOH RANDY I WANT TO GO TOOO." So easy. If 2/3/4 girls want to come with me, even better. When you walk into a place with multiple women who are only into you, it really makes people take notice. I feel like some kind of god or celebrity. The more success you have with women, the more overall confidence you will have in life.

The most consistent thing with this combo is the types of interactions with women during conversation. Every conversation with this combo eventually comes around to what kind of woman I like and what my future plans for my love life are. Never fails. I just tell them what they want to hear and watch them drool. I can actually see the wheels turning when I drop certain details. They are actually trying to figure out how each detail will affect a potential relationship with me. Amazing.

The other combos are OK, but I feel like this one is something special. I feel like some kind of king! Only problem, I'm starting to run a little low on the BW now...

Do you have more reports for that combo? Still consistent?
03-24-2018 3:41 PM

Share This Thread