Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
03-01-2018 6:52 AM

BW 2 days in a row, 2 days same symptoms from my gf:She was strangely giggly, she couldn't explain it.She said I was unusually imposing and assertive.She felt shy, difficulty staring at my eyes, she didn't know what to do, powerless in my hands.That was very unusual behaviour on her part.

BW's status and superiority at play

4 drops BW each time

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-01-2018 6:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

BAD WOLF COMBOS
03-01-2018 7:19 AM

Randy S , if You add Androstadienone to BW+NA , may be this will be a greater fallout combo, than BW&NA.
@Vincent_Vega , from what I read NAG works different than NA. With 20 drops of NA oil You may be OD than its equivalent of NA gel. But try , observe and post your experience.

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2018 11:01 AM by avi.)
03-01-2018 7:19 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2018 1:07 PM

For the BW & AV combo what seems to be the best dosage? Has anyone tried dabbing?
03-01-2018 1:07 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2018 3:42 PM

(03-01-2018 1:07 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  For the BW & AV combo what seems to be the best dosage? Has anyone tried dabbing?

For me it seems 4:2 or 4:3 bw to av
03-01-2018 3:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2018 5:08 PM

(03-01-2018 6:52 AM)stefdude Wrote:  BW 2 days in a row, 2 days same symptoms from my gf:She was strangely giggly, she couldn't explain it.She said I was unusually imposing and assertive.She felt shy, difficulty staring at my eyes, she didn't know what to do, powerless in my hands.That was very unusual behaviour on her part.

BW's status and superiority at play

4 drops BW each time
Yes, BW seems to impede many women making or holding eye contact. But when having sex that reverses; they seem to look into your eyes so much it's almost off-putting.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-01-2018 5:08 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-01-2018 5:47 PM

(03-01-2018 5:08 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Yes, BW seems to impede many women making or holding eye contact. But when having sex that reverses; they seem to look into your eyes so much it's almost off-putting.

Wow. I didn't think it was a BW effect. But now that u guys are talking about it, I'd like to second this.

Girls (sometimes even GUYS) avoid eye contact, but on bed, girls actually do look at me too.
03-01-2018 5:47 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2018 9:57 PM

Ran bw and na , 4 and 4 . Gonna try and keep review short and to the point .

Self effects were less than what I had with bw sample . Could be mixing with NA, could be new bottle of bw. My sample didn't give me selfies first couple of times I used it . Maybe needs to sit for a little bit ?

Effects on others :

Went to a sit down show. So I am sitting with a cute stranger girl on left, my buddy on right and his gfs friend on his right followed by his gf. So her friend was between him and his gf.

I smoked a cigarette and was trying to keep it out of the strangers face . I asked if she is okay with a smile and she reassured me smiling she is . The rest of the show she was leaning towards me closer and closer with her legs and her whole body pointing towards me.

At first thought I was thinking I am imagining it but when her face was literally an inch away from mine and that we look like a couple together with her basically cuddling and leaning on me I recognized nudes doing . Just to test it I put my arm down between her and my leg with the back of the hand facing her leg. Don't remember if it was shorts or short dress but she never moved away . In fact the opposite , felt like she would rub her leg on the back of my hand.

I would steal a glance at her here and there but she seemed focused on the show looking straight in front of her but her breathing was noticably heavier and frequent. After the show she left with her friend without giving me a second look. Weird , maybe she did all this subconsciously ?

Another hit : my friend gets up to go to the bathroom . His gf takes his seat for no reason and just starts talking to me and holding on to my arm telling me how much she missed me . He comes back , she isn't moving anywhere. He is forced to sit on the corner with her friend.
If these are not hits don't know what is was me thinking when I have a stranger practically cuddling with me while rubbing her leg on my hand and my buddies gf wrapped on my other hand telling me she misses me

I am starting to feel I have a love hate relationship with bw. I like what it brings (lays, random makeouts, sexual tensions etc) but I also tend to be a dick when drunk on bw to some people . I always realize that the next day and regret it. I am never like that when drunk by myself or say solo combo of other products that are not bw
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2018 10:04 PM by kocik2000.)
03-01-2018 9:57 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2018 5:37 AM

(03-01-2018 9:57 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I am starting to feel I have a love hate relationship with bw. I like what it brings (lays, random makeouts, sexual tensions etc) but I also tend to be a dick when drunk on bw to some people . I always realize that the next day and regret it. I am never like that when drunk by myself or say solo combo of other products that are not bw

Interesting. Since i am using mones like BW&AV on daily basis i totally lost the need to drink alcohol. I am enjoying getting out without drinking alcohol. The mones putting me into a relaxed and happy mood. No alcohol needed anymore. You will also have much more control over your life and the whole night so to speak. Next day you are fresh and you can start over. Never felt so good the last years. Maybe you should try to add Swoon or VD to BW to get more of the relaxing effects they offer instead of drinking alcohol.

I love it when a plan comes together
03-02-2018 5:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2018 5:49 AM

(03-01-2018 1:07 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  For the BW & AV combo what seems to be the best dosage? Has anyone tried dabbing?

Think it depends on your situation and what you want to project.
For work i am using a 1:1 ratio. 2 BW 2 AV layered.
At home with my wife i am often using a 1:2 ratio because she reacts on AV very well and i dont want to intimidate her with BW. 2 BW 4 AV.
Getting out for fun i am using a 1:1 ratio 5-6 BW 5-6 AV.
Still playing around with the dosage. But those numbers worked for me pretty good so far.

I love it when a plan comes together
03-02-2018 5:49 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2018 1:49 AM

Hi guys

I didn't post yesterday because I didn't get any hits or self effects. Nothing.
I used BW and OD for the first time. I mixed them together on my neck. This affected something and I don't think I got much of anything from either one.

Today I put half BW on my neck, and half OD on the other side, covered with CK Be. By the time I got to work I felt pissed off, angry, inhibitions were lowered, and was very talkative with everybody. It was even a little more intense than the first few times I did BW as far as self-effects.

I go in to work, the receptionist goes out of her way to please me, getting some things for me she knows I need without me having to ask her. Now this is more like it!

Maybe mixing or layering is a bad idea? Maybe it works well with some and not with others. Maybe it is the gel carrier of OD messing with BW?

We'll see how the rest of the day goes...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
03-03-2018 1:49 AM

Share This Thread