Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
02-26-2018 7:36 PM

Nice report Randy! Sound like it hitting everyone.
Just an option for next time
if it would happen again.
Since “L” initially chose to not wait for you,
Maybe let her walk home herself next time
and then text her you were held up with a client.
Me know. Its Diablo
02-26-2018 7:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2018 8:48 PM

That’s the thing. She was waiting but was hiding. At the last minute she pops out of nowhere. I think she was watching me.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
02-26-2018 8:48 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-27-2018 1:45 PM

OK. Second day with BW+NA.

Not quite as amazing as yesterday. But some very solid hits.

I went over to talk to J like always. I think the BW combos have really been affecting her. Today she really started opening up to me about how she thought she had wasted her life and always chosen to have a good time instead of really applying herself in college. She told me she thought she was stupid and wished she was smart. I think she just wanted me to reassure her. Kind of like a woman asking, "Do I look fat?"

I got up and walked away from her desk. There was a woman at the next cubicle who was really smiling at me big time. Maybe she got hit with the cloud when I went to see J. I sat down to talk to her and she wanted my IM info right away. I was thinking she might give me the 5th degree like the women yesterday. It was similar, but a little more reserved. She really got very deep into questioning me about my personal life and past relationships. Wanted to know everything about me. Lots of smiling, blushing, and giggling on her part. Her eyes were extremely dilated like she was on acid. She seemed very into me, but I knew from talking to her she is married.

At the end of the day, I had to lead a team building exercise in a relatively small boardroom. I thought it would be a great opportunity to see how this combo affected a big group of people. I was not disappointed. I had them do some activities that where they got to ask each other lots of silly and mildly suggestive questions. I was sure to walk around and see how everybody was doing, making sure everyone would get a whiff. Since I was in charge, I purposefully chose a young intern as my partner. She squealed, squirmed, and blushed the whole time I was talking to her. The rest of them were having the most amazing time. Everybody was laughing their heads off. It turned into a party. I had things like this happen before when I used OD and Xist in group settings.

Today I used 5-6 drops of BW. I used 1 pump of NA gel applied to my neck and wrists. Just to see what happened, I put another pump of NA gel on my chest and rubbed it around. I put CK Be on last as a cover scent.

Again, I'm seeing attraction, losing some inhibitions, opening up, but the big thing I notice the last 2 days is the lengthy interview about my past love life, financial stability, and future plans 3 of these women have given me. They are hoping that I will qualify as a potential mate right off the bat. I'm not sure about the fallout potential, as I haven't seen it yet, but that is supposed to be one of the big components of NA. I can't wait to see some of that!

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
02-27-2018 1:45 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-27-2018 9:30 PM

Got me interested in NA BW combo. Might run it tomorrow , here is from a different thread something that arsenic posted at one time :

I had on some Glace to start a date. She went home to change and then came back. At this point I added a drop of NA and 2 drops of BW. I dropped her off at the end of the night then I get a text from her saying "You know, you could have kissed me. I wanted you to." COOL OK then the next text says "Would it be weird if I wanted to spend the night?" The rest is history.
02-27-2018 9:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 1:30 AM

(02-27-2018 9:30 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Got me interested in NA BW combo. Might run it tomorrow , here is from a different thread something that arsenic posted at one time :

I had on some Glace to start a date. She went home to change and then came back. At this point I added a drop of NA and 2 drops of BW. I dropped her off at the end of the night then I get a text from her saying "You know, you could have kissed me. I wanted you to." COOL OK then the next text says "Would it be weird if I wanted to spend the night?" The rest is history.

Huge difference between 1 drop NA and 2 pumps NA Gel. Hard to understand that they would get a similar reaction. Must have other very significant factors in play as well.

how many times did Arsenic replicate that BW/NA reaction? or was it a one off?
02-28-2018 1:30 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 2:31 AM

(02-28-2018 1:30 AM)Abba Wrote:  Huge difference between 1 drop NA and 2 pumps NA Gel. Hard to understand that they would get a similar reaction. Must have other very significant factors in play as well.

How many drops are equal to one pump?
02-28-2018 2:31 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-28-2018 7:13 AM

(02-28-2018 1:30 AM)Abba Wrote:  Huge difference between 1 drop NA and 2 pumps NA Gel. Hard to understand that they would get a similar reaction. Must have other very significant factors in play as well.

I saw only that one post but I didn't look very hard tbh

Randy goes 5-6 drops bw and 1-2 pumps and Arsenic went 2 bw 1 NA. I think the proportions are about the same no ?

Again don't know how much is a pump vs drops
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2018 7:15 AM by kocik2000.)
02-28-2018 7:13 AM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 11:37 AM

(02-28-2018 7:13 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I saw only that one post but I didn't look very hard tbh

Randy goes 5-6 drops bw and 1-2 pumps and Arsenic went 2 bw 1 NA. I think the proportions are about the same no ?

Again don't know how much is a pump vs drops
Saw this [sorry, don't recall who wrote it];
"30ml gel contains only 150 pump. whereas 30ml NA oil contains 1000 drops, NA gel lasts long time and stick to skin like glue, NA might have bonding effect and may make you miserable. so I voted NA oil"

If that is true, then he is using 33 drops/ml which equals 6.5 drops / pump. Don't know where he got the '33 drops' from.
If the more standard 20 drops / ml is used the that equals 4 drops / pump.
02-28-2018 11:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

02-28-2018 11:56 AM

(02-28-2018 11:37 AM)Abba Wrote:  Saw this [sorry, don't recall who wrote it];
"30ml gel contains only 150 pump. whereas 30ml NA oil contains 1000 drops, NA gel lasts long time and stick to skin like glue, NA might have bonding effect and may make you miserable. so I voted NA oil"

If that is true, then he is using 33 drops/ml which equals 6.5 drops / pump. Don't know where he got the '33 drops' from.
If the more standard 20 drops / ml is used the that equals 4 drops / pump.

If you're talking about NA GEL ...

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH:

NA GEL: The gel is exactly one to one with the oil. Meaning, If you look at the size of a drop of the oil before it falls, the same size amount of gel is the same as the drop. One pump is like 8 to 11 drops, so you went way over what you normally use.

Androstadienone will work great with Nude Alpha Gel or regular Nude Alpha. You can't overdose with Androstadienone if you use too much it just makes girls loopy.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-28-2018 11:56 AM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 12:03 PM

(02-28-2018 11:56 AM)MMM Wrote:  If you're talking about NA GEL ...

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH:

NA GEL: The gel is exactly one to one with the oil. Meaning, If you look at the size of a drop of the oil before it falls, the same size amount of gel is the same as the drop. One pump is like 8 to 11 drops, so you went way over what you normally use.

Androstadienone will work great with Nude Alpha Gel or regular Nude Alpha. You can't overdose with Androstadienone if you use too much it just makes girls loopy.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

So the 2 pumps Randy used was equal to 20 drops!!!
02-28-2018 12:03 PM

Share This Thread