Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
10-11-2019 9:10 AM

(10-11-2019 8:45 AM)empathy Wrote:  ok ...this girl that i am dating...confessed to me that she feels i am a bit of a playboy....our last meeting...we spent 3 hours talking straight sex talk...and she was brutally honest with me....what i wore....Bad Wolf...Casanova and Liquid Truth...I wonder if this combo ...just recently she confessed...that she views me as a playboy...do you think this combo was the culprit?

It's a definite possibility. Have you thought about switching it up? Maybe try something that's a bit more relationship oriented?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-11-2019 9:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2019 9:21 AM

(10-11-2019 9:10 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It's a definite possibility. Have you thought about switching it up? Maybe try something that's a bit more relationship oriented?

well tonight we might meet up...i will have to reconsider what to try to see how we do and the effect it has on her Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-11-2019 9:21 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-11-2019 9:22 AM

(10-11-2019 9:21 AM)empathy Wrote:  well tonight we might meet up...i will have to reconsider what to try to see how we do and the effect it has on her Smile

If you'd like any suggestions, there are plenty of us here to offer you conflicting advice. Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-11-2019 9:22 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-11-2019 3:54 PM

(10-11-2019 9:22 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you'd like any suggestions, there are plenty of us here to offer you conflicting advice. Party

Lmao. Truth.

If shes calling you a player, take it as a compliment first, as shes indicating she wants to sleep with you, but doesn't want to just be another number in your book.

So i'd say try to connect with her on a deeper emotional level, topics like your childhoods, family, future goals/aspirations (and how she could fit into your life in that regard. Tell her why you want her specifically, what unique thing about her makes you desire her.
10-11-2019 3:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-11-2019 4:47 PM

(10-11-2019 8:45 AM)empathy Wrote:  ...just recently she confessed...that she views me as a playboy...do you think this combo was the culprit?

While good to know on an academic level; whether it is the combination, you, or both is insignificant for practical purposes.

The "you're just a player" gambit is an extremely low-level reconnaissance statement to allow her to decide if she wants to sleep with you. some guys would call that a shit-test, but it is an entry level shit test.

Your reaction is what is important. Beneath the surface she realizes that you're stimulating her arousal and desire and wants to at least put up the facade of resistance, or thinking it through.

In a WWGD scenario, I'd respond in several different ways:

Humor: Wow, you pegged me. Just before you got here I was lounging around in a smoking jacket, smoking a pipe like my brother Hugh Hefner.

Bold (Innuendo version): Not really, but there's something about you that just overpowers my senses. I can't help myself with you.

Bold (foreshadowing version): that's great! I'm a playboy and you're definitely centerfold material; sounds like we're the perfect magazine issue. Let's go do something fund and exciting.

Deflecting: Well I am a boy and I do love to play....

Honest (with innuendo): Nah, that love 'em and leave 'em thing doesn't appeal to me, unless you mean leave 'em totally satisfied.

Turnabout is fair play: Me? Wow! (laugh) and all this time i was thinking that you're a Playgirl and was going to just seduce me and I'd never hear from you again!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-11-2019 4:47 PM
Opentil12
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2019 1:56 PM

BW and M3X 2 drops of each around arms/ Back of ear and its...... just fabulous. Like I said on another thread, its feels like Im the center of attention EVERYDAY, can't have a bad day with those two
10-17-2019 1:56 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2019 7:35 AM

(10-17-2019 1:56 PM)Opentil12 Wrote:  2 drops of BW and 2 sprays of M3X at around arms/back of ears and it's just fabulous. Like I said in another thread, it feels like I'm the center of attention EVERYDAY...I can't have a bad day with those two.

Care to share more details with us about your everyday experiences, while wearing the combo of BW and M3X?
-What scent did you get your BW/M3X in?
-Which batch of M3X are you using, the latest from 2019 or earlier years?
-Do you apply both BW and M3X on the same areas, and on top of each other?
-What reactions are you getting from both men that you know and strangers?
-What reactions are you getting from both women that know you as well as strangers?
-Are you getting similar reactions from women in their early/mid 20's and those that are older, or are there differences between the age ranges?
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019 7:53 AM by DssMaster.)
10-18-2019 7:35 AM
Opentil12
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2019 3:41 PM

(10-18-2019 7:35 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Care to share more details with us about your everyday experiences, while wearing the combo of BW and M3X?
-What scent did you get your BW/M3X in?
-Which batch of M3X are you using, the latest from 2019 or earlier years?
-Do you apply both BW and M3X on the same areas, and on top of each other?
-What reactions are you getting from both men that you know and strangers?
-What reactions are you getting from both women that know you as well as strangers?
-Are you getting similar reactions from women in their early/mid 20's and those that are older, or are there differences between the age ranges?

- M3X is unscented, BW not sure what scent is but I just bought it from aroma fero.
-Might be the latest, I bough it back in August.
- Yeah, same area on top of each other.
-Nothing crazy, Im a funny sociable guy, always been so must guys likes me.
- I get some pretty funny reactions sometimes, girls eye fucking me on the train. Few days I had to go my UNI student hub, the girl working there winked at me haha, thing is that Ive always been a good looking guy, but these reactions I get now are awesome.
- Yeah Im in Uni so I literally only deal with 19 year old girls.
10-20-2019 3:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-30-2019 2:05 PM

Has anyone tried BW/CORE? I don't see it mentioned in this thread.

If you had luck please describe and what were your ratios?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
10-30-2019 2:05 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-30-2019 2:30 PM

(10-17-2019 1:56 PM)Opentil12 Wrote:  BW and M3X 2 drops of each around arms/ Back of ear and its...... just fabulous. Like I said on another thread, its feels like Im the center of attention EVERYDAY, can't have a bad day with those two

Add cops mate, see what happens. Wore a lot of BW + M3X + DP last year, think i wrote about it in the deadly combos thread. Almost like the copulins validate BW.
10-30-2019 2:30 PM

Share This Thread