Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
05-28-2019 1:44 AM

You are right guys, that's nothing one can't do without mones,
that was no miracle everything went smoothly no blowjobs first date in public or something Dance

but i noticed something i mentioned before, and that is BW does most of its work in the background psychologically
it increases your status and "the out of her league" effect, which leads to strong imprinting,
NUDE added something else that i don't know how to describe it yet, but i love it! Definitely not like BW solo.

Today added 1 spray EvolveXS on chest to the same mix mentioned above.
She was very kinky, she is more comfortable right now

But again, i could wear rat piss and still have a good time with her right now.

Report over, thanks for listening
Will be following future reports about this combo and other BW combos who do almost the same thing.
05-28-2019 1:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-28-2019 10:59 AM

(05-27-2019 9:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'd be more impressed with BW if you were over 30 with the 18 y.o.

A lot of what I'm seeing with mones is they just give you what you could have gotten if you had the confidence to go for it but they aren't getting users anything beyond their "league"

100% agree!, hence my saying "mind over mone"
05-28-2019 10:59 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-28-2019 11:55 AM

At the end of the day , they are only 10% or so of the whole package
05-28-2019 11:55 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-28-2019 11:56 AM

(05-28-2019 1:44 AM)hashishattraction Wrote:  You are right guys, that's nothing one can't do without mones,
that was no miracle everything went smoothly no blowjobs first date in public or something Dance

but i noticed something i mentioned before, and that is BW does most of its work in the background psychologically
it increases your status and "the out of her league" effect, which leads to strong imprinting,
NUDE added something else that i don't know how to describe it yet, but i love it! Definitely not like BW solo.

Today added 1 spray EvolveXS on chest to the same mix mentioned above.
She was very kinky, she is more comfortable right now

But again, i could wear rat piss and still have a good time with her right now.

Report over, thanks for listening
Will be following future reports about this combo and other BW combos who do almost the same thing.

"MAKE IT FUN, KEEP IT FUN!" --- MMM yoohoo

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-28-2019 11:56 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-28-2019 2:27 PM

(05-28-2019 11:55 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  At the end of the day , they are only 10% or so of the whole package

but lets be honest, we will take that added 10% any day of the week! lol

for me i have found mones to be that tiny advantage that makes me win more often. when a race in the olympics is decided by .001 of a second, mones help me make up that time
05-28-2019 2:27 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2019 2:09 AM

I'm not seeing a justification for them tbh.

Max-T so far is the only mone (it's not even a mone imo) that has done anything for me. I've tried Taboo, Xist, SOB, Evolve, Wolf, DP (This one is good too but too many bad instances compared to Max-T), Nude, Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Primitive, Copulins X

Just keepin it real. Learning game has helped me 100% more than mones ever did.

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
05-29-2019 2:09 AM

Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-29-2019 11:01 AM

(05-29-2019 2:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'm not seeing a justification for them tbh.

Max-T so far is the only mone (it's not even a mone imo) that has done anything for me. I've tried Taboo, Xist, SOB, Evolve, Wolf, DP (This one is good too but too many bad instances compared to Max-T), Nude, Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Primitive, Copulins X

Just keepin it real. Learning game has helped me 100% more than mones ever did.

I agree. I do believe that if something gives you the confidence to get results, it's then worth every penny. Placebo is real, as it also helped some with cancer cure themselves. Believing in something so strongly they ended up becoming healthy. The mind is something else, so if wearing a mone makes you feel as if you have a special power, then it's worth the cost of the mone. a security blanket of sorts. I would say based on your statement that mones gave you the ability to be open and believe in yourself and from that you learned.

I am in the self improvement field and my clients pay me good money to be their real life "mone", so I have seen first hand how simply instilling confidence into someone can change their life.
05-29-2019 11:01 AM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2019 11:33 PM

(05-29-2019 11:01 AM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  I agree. I do believe that if something gives you the confidence to get results, it's then worth every penny. Placebo is real, as it also helped some with cancer cure themselves. Believing in something so strongly they ended up becoming healthy. The mind is something else, so if wearing a mone makes you feel as if you have a special power, then it's worth the cost of the mone. a security blanket of sorts. I would say based on your statement that mones gave you the ability to be open and believe in yourself and from that you learned.

I am in the self improvement field and my clients pay me good money to be their real life "mone", so I have seen first hand how simply instilling confidence into someone can change their life.

I actually 100% agree with this.

However, if the placebo cannot give the result it’s worthless. But if it does then yes, I agree. For me, it’s Max T and DP. Though I’ve never gotten laid with either they help me with sales.

05-29-2019 11:33 PM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-29-2019 11:39 PM

(05-29-2019 11:33 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I actually 100% agree with this.

However, if the placebo cannot give the result it’s worthless. But if it does then yes, I agree. For me, it’s Max T and DP. Though I’ve never gotten laid with either they help me with sales.

I have a few Max T sticks and I love them. How do you use the DP? Solo? With a cover?
05-29-2019 11:39 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2019 6:42 PM

(05-29-2019 11:39 PM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  I have a few Max T sticks and I love them. How do you use the DP? Solo? With a cover?

I use DP solo, no cover. Just dab of the test stick. But I want to buy a dropper bottle soon. Till then it’s max t

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019 6:42 PM by SargeMaximus.)
05-30-2019 6:42 PM

Share This Thread