Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
04-08-2019 8:11 PM

(04-08-2019 7:40 PM)hashishattraction Wrote:  I ran 5 drops on neck Bad Wolf + NUDE 8 dabs from sample vial on forearms.

I had a very smooth day and mission accomplished with my 18 year old target, she's more mature than some 25y.o girls.
(I actually wore this combo for her only)
She was very submissive couldn't make eye contact with me for more than 2 seconds but caught her starring at me many times.
a lot of MIRRORING and smiles today.
I will be seeing her officially very soon now that we exchanged contact information.

I was more chatty than usual today, I talked a lot.

that's my first time wearing NUDE.

EDIT: After almost 13hours of application, i can still smell NUDE on my forearms, I won't talk about BW because we already know it lasts forever.

I ran this combo for daygame recently for the first time. It was too intimidating to early 20s but I could tell there was attraction. Older girls seemed to be intrigued and definitely noticed the beautification element. Can't wait to run this combo in nightgame.
04-08-2019 8:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-08-2019 10:26 PM

Love that combo . I generally prefer to run it at parties or where alcohol is involved , haven't ran day game. I didn't have problem with younger but again, alcohol and parties .

The trend I noticed is and it had been mentioned before :

Older , bustier , Hispanics : heavier mixes with light buffering like nude . Or BW+SOB worked well for me recently , especially on girls I described (younger but bustier )

Younger , white girls : lighter mixing with a spike . So if I knew it was younger girls I would probably have ran nude + little BW or little nnpa (like a drop).

If I am going in blind just BW or BW + nude.

If club or something crazy probably BW+SOB or BW+nnpa (haven't ran this yet so can't vouch for second combo, first one has plenty of reviews from others )

Last note : Gary mentioned in email before if he is planning to be intimate with a girl he would Androstadienone +BW. Think there were a few reviews going around on that
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019 10:39 PM by kocik2000.)
04-08-2019 10:26 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2019 6:08 AM

I think I will test that combo next time I go to the club (nude + BW) I don't even remember if I tested that mix already

@Kocik2000 are you good with women naturally or more like you had to learn to get it Dance
And are you more the "dreamer type person" or more "intellectual type I need to get facts"?
04-09-2019 6:08 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2019 6:13 AM

Club I would go w SOB + BW or maybe NNPA+BW, with so many people I think you can go really heavy. Nude imho is good when you are interracting and talking , club is more for doing .

I was half decent with girls before mones, they just added to it . Both , I would like to think I have a good sense of humor when it comes to girls but also I really like having deep conversations ( except not all girls are into that ).

I would say I adapt , as generally I am an introvert but come off as a confident extrovert
04-09-2019 6:13 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2019 8:19 AM

Yeah I understand the Sob + BW for clubs but overtime I realized I can't go with those heavy mix like you guys. I think it's either because my country is very shy around people (like Chinese) or because it doesn't go well with me. I would tend to think it's my country that is very shy. When I wear BW and I have used often it seems too intimidating to girls, only the crazy or strong type stay or under heavy drugs. Anyway I don't have sob but maybe I will try with nNPA.

By dreamy I meant something different, overtime I realized the guy really good with girls are actually very good with hypnosis naturally, by that I mean the very good guys who just doesn't see any difficulty to get girls. Those guys are the opposite of the guys who look for accurate details, it's like whether you are right or wrong doesn't matter to them, it's like you can get them to agree with everything you say Girl_pinkglassesf And while talking to girls it seems they are good because they make girls go in their dreamy state land, a bit like when you are on drug Drunk But it's like they those guys are always on drug and it seems very attractive to girl, at least for short term hook up.
So to me it's neither an introvert or extrovert category, it's more like you have such a deep rich dreamy land inside yourself that when you talk people are blown away and feel a deep emotional upheaval, sometimes the guy himself doesn't feel deep, he doesn't realize what he does but when he talk the emotions is amplified and girls are just electrified Wizard In that sense it would match more the extrovert qualities but with a deep rich emotional content. There are guys who have very deep emotional content but they don't push it outward, they suppress it. This kind I'm describing tend to overdo the emotional part which makes it attractive.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 8:28 AM by WereWolf666.)
04-09-2019 8:19 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2019 10:49 AM

I think I know what you are talking about , kind of hard to judge that looking at one self to be honest . I would like to think about me in such a way somewhat but who knows

I haven't tested nnpa yet so cant chime in how it would work with girls in your country . According to forum it's pretty heavy and can be intimidating so maybe it won't work very well unless in small amounts
04-09-2019 10:49 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

BAD WOLF COMBOS
04-09-2019 11:07 AM

If You think that BW+SOB will be too strong and overpowering combo, I remember that some guy was wrote for softening BW+SOB with XiSt or XiSt+LoveBoat.
If You wish not so strong combo, try BW+Voodoo or BW+Androstadienone or BW+VD+Androstadienone .

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 11:08 AM by avi.)
04-09-2019 11:07 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

04-09-2019 12:29 PM

(04-08-2019 10:26 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Love that combo . I generally prefer to run it at parties or where alcohol is involved , haven't ran day game. I didn't have problem with younger but again, alcohol and parties .

The trend I noticed is and it had been mentioned before :

Older , bustier , Hispanics : heavier mixes with light buffering like nude . Or BW+SOB worked well for me recently , especially on girls I described (younger but bustier )

Younger , white girls : lighter mixing with a spike . So if I knew it was younger girls I would probably have ran nude + little BW or little nnpa (like a drop).

If I am going in blind just BW or BW + nude.

If club or something crazy probably BW+SOB or BW+nnpa (haven't ran this yet so can't vouch for second combo, first one has plenty of reviews from others )

Last note : Gary mentioned in email before if he is planning to be intimate with a girl he would Androstadienone +BW. Think there were a few reviews going around on that

I think we have very similar experiences going through your posts. For me it was definitely not OD or ghosting during day game (except for 1 Asian girl). It was respect/ intimidation and attraction. It really stood out in one particular set with a young white girl(18-20ish).

Her reaction had alcohol been involved would have likely led to a longer interaction since she would be less inhibited.

Adding nude I noticed that the girls where almost in a trance. I don't get that with bw solo. One set in particular where I realized this. She was just sort in a trance.

I've ran bw+ sob it's good but it can be to heavy for a lot of girls. I throw in imprint and bliss with that combo and have had some amazing nights. It's my fav combo but it really is a heavy toll on the body. I'm exhausted the next day running those 4.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 12:30 PM by abn1391.)
04-09-2019 12:29 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-09-2019 1:18 PM

@abn1391 You described it very well, intimidating but attractive .. and that's the type of effect i like to leave on girls

@kocik2000 Yeah if going blind BW+NUDE i think you can't go wrong with this mix
I'm familiar with BW and what it does, and yesterday i felt NUDE has added something else positive to it
without any negative around men .. the same respect remained.

I will order a bottle of nude soon
04-09-2019 1:18 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2019 4:17 PM

(04-09-2019 10:49 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I think I know what you are talking about , kind of hard to judge that looking at one self to be honest . I would like to think about me in such a way somewhat but who knows

I haven't tested nnpa yet so cant chime in how it would work with girls in your country . According to forum it's pretty heavy and can be intimidating so maybe it won't work very well unless in small amounts

Yeah it's not easy, people around you should notice as it's quite obvious to others but not to the guy himself, not always at least. I know a guy like that and when he talks to me it gives me shivers, I was thinking that maybe you are a bit like that but hard to tell on a forum.
04-09-2019 4:17 PM

Share This Thread