Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
06-02-2018 4:42 PM

Corveus :

Stop dude. BW or no BW. VD or no VD... just stop.

You said she doesn’t like anyone touching her.

Thats a red flag!

You work with her.
Another red flag !
unless you dont care about the job

Regardless of her race age color culture etc, she may have childhood trauma
or some other trauma.
Dont traumatize her further for a lay.
Just be her friend and find another gal.
Lots out there.

And if its oneitis get over it move on.

And chicks dig guys that are hanging with other chicks.
So you can continue hanging with her.

If not trauma, some woman have a type.
thier night in shining armor their dream.
They have their Mr Right(prince), Mr Right now(fuck boytoy)
and Mr Never(ever)!

Some want a gangsta, some wanta cowboy
some want a suit, etc.

Some gals want certain religion, race, culture, looks, etc.

Some want green eyes and blonde hair guys
Some want long haired hippy musicians
Some want shaved head guys
Some want black, some want white.

She could even only be into girls only.

You cant change you. You can improve you
And be a better you but some things cant be changed.
Better yourselfh and find someone that wants you.
That wants a young black professional on the rise.

And dont get fired over a woman. Ever.
Work woman = off limits
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 5:26 PM by Lostdreams.)
06-02-2018 4:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-02-2018 6:12 PM

(06-02-2018 4:42 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Corveus :

Stop dude. BW or no BW. VD or no VD... just stop.

You said she doesn’t like anyone touching her.

Thats a red flag!

You work with her.
Another red flag !
unless you dont care about the job

Regardless of her race age color culture etc, she may have childhood trauma
or some other trauma.
Dont traumatize her further for a lay.
Just be her friend and find another gal.
Lots out there.

And if its oneitis get over it move on.

And chicks dig guys that are hanging with other chicks.
So you can continue hanging with her.

If not trauma, some woman have a type.
thier night in shining armor their dream.
They have their Mr Right(prince), Mr Right now(fuck boytoy)
and Mr Never(ever)!

Some want a gangsta, some wanta cowboy
some want a suit, etc.

Some gals want certain religion, race, culture, looks, etc.

Some want green eyes and blonde hair guys
Some want long haired hippy musicians
Some want shaved head guys
Some want black, some want white.

She could even only be into girls only.

You cant change you. You can improve you
And be a better you but some things cant be changed.
Better yourselfh and find someone that wants you.
That wants a young black professional on the rise.

And dont get fired over a woman. Ever.
Work woman = off limits

Wow homie, you blew that way outta proportion, and clearly totally misinterpreted what I said about my friend in a major way, and then proceeded to patronize me and tell me to "better myself." Not that I need to explain myself or my situation to you, but this is a friend from work with whom I'm already extremely close, and have been for a while. I'll take the blame for your overreacting by acknowledging that I should have been more specific in my post; she doesn't generally like getting hugs and stuff from people she doesn't know or isn't close with, and usually doesn't like physical attention from guys, because people have been pervy with her in the past. I also mentioned in the report that she and I have made out in the past, and have been into each other for a while, but every time we start to talk about it, it gets awkward. Guess you missed those parts. I'm not a fucking idiot, bro, obviously I'm not going to push boundaries, especially physical ones with someone who is showing signs of discomfort. I've been extremely successful in my career, particularly at this company so far, and I didn't get there by making dumb mistakes.

Given that you don't know anything about my job, what I do, how we work, etc, you've made a whole lot of way off the mark assumptions about me and my entire situation, and frankly, you are way out of line. I appreciate that you may have been trying to give a bro some advice, and I appreciate even more that you are looking out for women, and that's great- respect. But your reply came off as antagonistic and patronizing, given what little information you were going on, it was over the top. In the future, maybe it's better to ask questions about something and get clarification before going off on some bizarrely aggressive rant about something and being totally off the mark.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 6:20 PM by Corveus.)
06-02-2018 6:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

06-02-2018 6:33 PM

@Corveus

Quote:She's just very shy and extremely awkward.
Quote: She can be kind of a space cadet, and is a little bit dramatic. Some kind of dumb drama happened with her roommate, so she was calling people and texting and shit while we were walking to the bar.
Quote:All of the control and charisma from the bar had gotten to my head, but the truth serum effect killed me here, and we ended up on the subject of a couple times we made out that she says she doesn't remember, and I pushed it and she got super awkward and uncomfortable even though the conversation really wasn't that serious or forward at all... again, super awkward girl.

She got super irritated and uncomfortable with me, and after I got off the train (my stop is several before hers) she was texting me about how I put her on the spot talking about us or whatever and that she didn't want to talk to me. She has never ever snapped at me or said anything like that before.
Quote:She hits me up asking if I'm okay, and checking up on me, and says we're totally fine, she's not upset about anything at all. W...T...F?!

You're now involved with a girl who is emotionally unstable, and who's running the show, even according to your recollection of events.

Just remember, at least 2 guys tried to warn you.......Diablo

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-02-2018 6:33 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-02-2018 6:37 PM

@theLaw I have honestly considered that more and more the past few days, and you're right, much as I hate to admit it.

My response was to address the notion that I'm pushing it with a girl physically making her uncomfortable, invoking past trauma, jeopardizing my job, and all of that. I'm not a sleaze, I wasn't being sleazy with her, or doing anything that would jeopardize my career. I realize LostDreams is trying to look out for me, but that breakdown rubbed me the wrong way.

In regard to the other stuff about the girl, yeah, I'm probably going to just need to let it go. She's got some issues with other stuff right now anyway, and I don't think any kind of romantic relationship would work out. Guess I've been trying to look past some of those truths.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 6:46 PM by Corveus.)
06-02-2018 6:37 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-02-2018 6:54 PM

(06-02-2018 6:37 PM)Corveus Wrote:  @theLaw I have honestly considered that more and more the past few days, and you're right, much as I hate to admit it.

My response was to address the notion that I'm pushing it with a girl physically making her uncomfortable, invoking past trauma, jeopardizing my job, and all of that. I'm not a sleaze, I wasn't being sleazy with her, or doing anything that would jeopardize my career. I realize LostDreams is trying to look out for me, but that breakdown rubbed me the wrong way.

In regard to the other stuff about the girl, yeah, I'm probably going to just need to let it go. She's got some issues with other stuff right now anyway, and I don't think any kind of romantic relationship would work out. Guess I've been trying to look past some of those truths.

Personally, I've made it out by the skin-of-my-teeth with these types in more than a few situations just due to dumb-luck. I should absolutely have had my life ruined several times by now, but the universe gave me a pass.

The real shocker is when you realize that you're not dealing with her, but her brain. So when sh*t spins out of control, she's as surprised as you are. Hard to blame someone who is just a passenger......Help

Stay safe out there man!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 7:04 PM by theLaw.)
06-02-2018 6:54 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-02-2018 7:27 PM

I appreciate it man. It's easy to lose perspective and try to look past personal issues when you dig someone, but yeah, y'all are right, I'm gonna break things off before they go further. She's got some issues. Gonna go out tonight with some BW+VD and see what happens. I'll report later if anything interesting happens.

------
Reporting Info:
06-02-2018 7:27 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-02-2018 9:12 PM

(06-02-2018 6:37 PM)Corveus Wrote:  @theLaw I have honestly considered that more and more the past few days, and you're right, much as I hate to admit it.

Corveus. Me apologize.

Wasnt meant to rub you wrong, be antaganistic
or patronizing.

Sometimes we get so deep in, we cant see
whats happening.

Was meant to be a wakeup slap in the face.

Women are emotional and when the switch flips,
watch out cause all hell breaks loose.

Like Law said, alot of guys are lucky ta get out
by the skin of their teeth.

Besides, mones seem to work best on strangers.

Wish you well in your pheromone adventures
with other ladies.

Good luck.
06-02-2018 9:12 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-03-2018 1:49 AM

Right on, Lostdreams, thank you, I appreciate the advice.

Back to Combo reviews!

Wore BW + VD, prepared to go to a nearby bar, but some spicy noodles I had earlier... well, let's just say I didn't end up going out. I'll try again tomorrow. Shout

Sucks, because I feel pretty amped up and restless, BW makes me want to go out and talk to everyone. Who knows, might still give it a go...

------
Reporting Info:
06-03-2018 1:49 AM
Batmone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-05-2018 10:26 PM

Has anyone tried AV+NA/VD combo? If so, is it more powerful than BW+VD?
06-05-2018 10:26 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-24-2018 5:16 PM

Tried 2 drops of BW and 2 sprays of ETFZ - Over the top friendship from guys. Buying me drinks, back slaps, strong attention seeking. Guys initiated more interactions than with BW alone (by a lot). Seem to give me a glow. ETFZ is under the radar good and BW brings it on to the radar.

Women are more forward than when I just wear BW alone or ETFZ. Married women with their husbands present were very aggressive for my attention. One husband said “my wife wants to fuck you” and laughed about it. He never stopped her aggressive behavior (at least not in public) and he frequently left her to smoke a cigarette. Another danced for me and I thought that hubby would stop her. Nope. The 30ish crowd had the strongest responses (from the ladies) a 22 year old blonde also was bold. All of these people knew my status as a married guy.

I was the center of attention much more so than when I wear BW and copulins (my usual BW combo). BW makes me loud and out there and that still is the case.

I will say that I tried to combine ETFZ and Alpha Treasures and that didn’t go well for me. BW and ETFZ worked for me, granted I have only worn the mix one time.

It’s as if I have so many blends, that mixing is one of the few ways to change things up.

If you have the blends, try it...and let me know what you see.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2018 5:18 PM by DarkLord1.)
06-24-2018 5:16 PM

Share This Thread