Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
06-01-2018 4:00 AM

Roadracer, don't you have too much scent with 15 drops of BW?If I put more than 5 I'm borderline cologne-guy.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-01-2018 4:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2018 6:12 AM

(05-31-2018 10:45 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  I'm feeling really conflicted about buying BW overall actually, it seems so full of potential to be life changing but then many people talk about the congruence and personality factors, which aren't there for me right now. I tend to be too given to molding myself to fit others' expectations rather than just being me.

It's for this very reason BW is the product for you. It's investing in you.

Don't expect trying to change your life to be a silky smooth road. It will be a bumpy ride at times. If you're never faced with any real challenges, you're not growing. You don't know if you have it in you. If you never make any mistakes, you'll never learn anything worthwhile. It's a question of how bad do you want it? Or do you want to keep living the life you have now?

Using BW to break out of your beta persona isn't the only way, but it works. How will it look? The self effects will make you do things you didn't dare doing before. Sometimes that means you do or say something stupid, but that's an important part of the process to becoming your own man. When you can do something that's out of line or frowned upon, you will get more respect and much better results with women. But of course you won't realize that until you're actually doing it.
(06-01-2018 4:00 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Roadracer, don't you have too much scent with 15 drops of BW?If I put more than 5 I'm borderline cologne-guy.

Personally I don't think the BW scent is strong at all. I'm way more cologne-guy with 2 sprays of AQ than 15 drops of BW. At least I've been told.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 6:14 AM by MacCauley.)
06-01-2018 6:12 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-01-2018 10:13 AM

(06-01-2018 4:00 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Roadracer, don't you have too much scent with 15 drops of BW?If I put more than 5 I'm borderline cologne-guy.

For me, the scent settles down in an hour or two, whether its 5, 10, or 20 drops
06-01-2018 10:13 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

BAD WOLF COMBOS
06-01-2018 10:18 AM

I think that 4-6 drops are enough. More than that is a waste(wasteful).

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
06-01-2018 10:18 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-01-2018 8:09 PM

Lately I've been using a combo of NA and BW, with Imprint used sparingly throughout the week. I have to say, BW adds an extra edge to NA, even though NA already has it. With this mix, I find it amusing that I'm now attracting women in their early 20's. It will catch them off guard at first, but if you drive the mix, they simply melt like butter in your presence. Waiting to see what impact it has on the imprinting department, but from the look of things I would say that department will be hit hard as well.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Journe...sformation
06-01-2018 8:09 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-02-2018 3:00 AM

(06-01-2018 6:12 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  It's for this very reason BW is the product for you. It's investing in you.

Don't expect trying to change your life to be a silky smooth road. It will be a bumpy ride at times. If you're never faced with any real challenges, you're not growing. You don't know if you have it in you. If you never make any mistakes, you'll never learn anything worthwhile. It's a question of how bad do you want it? Or do you want to keep living the life you have now?

Using BW to break out of your beta persona isn't the only way, but it works. How will it look? The self effects will make you do things you didn't dare doing before. Sometimes that means you do or say something stupid, but that's an important part of the process to becoming your own man. When you can do something that's out of line or frowned upon, you will get more respect and much better results with women. But of course you won't realize that until you're actually doing it.

Personally I don't think the BW scent is strong at all. I'm way more cologne-guy with 2 sprays of AQ than 15 drops of BW. At least I've been told.

Absolutely solid advice.

I wear 2-4 drops of BW almost every day. Lately I've been adding 2-4 sample vile dabs of VD with that.

General BW+VD thoughts

VD adds a "truth serum" effect for me and others. I've noticed that the effects of VD hit me just as much as they hit everyone else. It puts everyone in a good mood, and conversations flow easily. I hadn't noticed any imprinting with it until...

Thursday night
Went out with female coworker who I am into (Tiff), and I'm 95% sure she's into me, but fucking awkward about it. She's just very shy and extremely awkward. I've exposed her to BW+VD or just VD at least 3 times now, so some of this imprint should be kicking in...

Anyway, I was wearing 4 drops of BW, 4 sample vile dabs of VD. She can be kind of a space cadet, and is a little bit dramatic. Some kind of dumb drama happened with her roommate, so she was calling people and texting and shit while we were walking to the bar. I felt at the time that VD removed some of the command presence I have become accustomed to with BW solo... with which, I feel this would not have happened. But who knows. I hate when people stay deep in their phones. I eventually tell her to put it away and she does.

Got to the bar, a big game is on, so its crowded. Dudes consistently made a spectacle of showing me how readily they were getting out of my way, or trying to show me they were cool and non-threatening. It was SO blatant! Guess the command presence is there after all. Fuck I love BW Smile

I can't quite figure out VD on the other hand (I don't wear it solo because it severely severely fucks with my mood, and BW makes the depression less severe when it hits, so I always pair them)... I feel in combo with BW, it adds a bit of comfort, it makes me feel almost drunk, and it seems to have that drunk/giddy/silly effect on women nearby. VD appears not to reduce any respect from guys... It also could be the Alpha subs and as33's MM method working their magic, but I was the king of all dudes there- even the guys I could see were the alphas of their groups were scurrying out of my way and smiling non-threateningly when I asked them to do something (move, are you in line, pass me a napkin) whatever.

I even started chatting up some girl with her dude right there and he started holding his beer close to his chest and looked down or away pretty much the whole time, while she ate it up. He occasionally enthusiastically tried to chime in to agree with random things I said. I wasn't interested or trying to hit on her, I was just talking to everyone in the bar because I love meeting people. Crazy though.

Some high-influence hits
I was asking random people to do arbitrary shit just for the sake of seeing how much influence I have with this combo on. 100% compliance with everyone. It was like mind-control. Is this what real alpha feels like all the time? I could get used to this!

I started conversations with groups of people when Tiff was in the bathroom, and when I showed that I was ready to be done having a conversation, people did not try to re-initiate until I did. Man, I felt total control in every situation, it was nuts. I think the VD really boosts that property of BW.

Getting physical
Tiff is typical pretty uncomfortable being touched. Of course, we hug when we see each other/part, but other than that, she tends to shy away from arbitrary touch from anyone. The bar was crowded. She was seated and I was standing, we had great proximity with how we were oriented and all.

I kept leaning in to tell her things, hand on small of back... she never shied away... so I left it there. Hand on her ass a few times... She didn't even mention it or seem uncomfortable at all. Very atypical. I asked her was she wearing my favorite perfume today (running inside joke) she said no. I said, "really? Whatever you're wearing smells good" as I picked up her hand and held her wrist to my nose for a second... she giggled and told me it was just some new lotion... So I said "really?" and leaned in and brushed my nose along her neck... and then the smallest kiss. Unbelievably, she didn't make any comment or act like that was unnatural at all. Very very unlike her. Incredible.

Bad news boowoo...
A few more drinks, and man... BW + Alcohol has always been dangerous for me, but in a good way. VD thrown into that mix is a trainwreck for me. As usual, within just a couple hours of adding VD, I start getting in my head and catching crazy feelings. On the train ride I started trying to talk to her about what we're doing, and shit, and totally lost her. It's like I was on autopilot. All of the control and charisma from the bar had gotten to my head, but the truth serum effect killed me here, and we ended up on the subject of a couple times we made out that she says she doesn't remember, and I pushed it and she got super awkward and uncomfortable even though the conversation really wasn't that serious or forward at all... again, super awkward girl.

She got super irritated and uncomfortable with me, and after I got off the train (my stop is several before hers) she was texting me about how I put her on the spot talking about us or whatever and that she didn't want to talk to me. She has never ever snapped at me or said anything like that before. Normally, this would get a "ooookayyy then" reaction out of me, but last night it really fucked with my head because of the VD depression. It hit me like a train. But she really did seem extremely upset in a way I hadn't seen before. Again, the imprint effect of VD really hit me full tilt. I was thinking about her all night, and was so depressed I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown. This depression lasted into the early afternoon hours of the next day. Fuckkk. More testing needed to see if this is going to be a regular thing. It feels like it happens every 3rd time I use VD.

fast forward to today
She hits me up asking if I'm okay, and checking up on me, and says we're totally fine, she's not upset about anything at all. W...T...F?! Is this VD imprinting finally showing it's power?

Guys, I'm not sure about VD man... maybe this witchy shit actually has some legit power or something... and I mean that in a bad way. It fucks with my mood and takes control of me in a way I've never experienced. But overall, maybe if I widen the ratio and use less VD, I think BW+VD is a superpowered combo. I just got the full bottle with a sample of NA... maybe I'll try to combo that next.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 3:11 AM by Corveus.)
06-02-2018 3:00 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-02-2018 8:15 AM

(06-01-2018 8:09 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Lately I've been using a combo of NA and BW, with Imprint used sparingly throughout the week. I have to say, BW adds an extra edge to NA, even though NA already has it. With this mix, I find it amusing that I'm now attracting women in their early 20's. It will catch them off guard at first, but if you drive the mix, they simply melt like butter in your presence. Waiting to see what impact it has on the imprinting department, but from the look of things I would say that department will be hit hard as well.

Dosages please
06-02-2018 8:15 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-02-2018 10:16 AM

(06-02-2018 3:00 AM)Corveus Wrote:  Guys, I'm not sure about VD man... maybe this witchy shit actually has some legit power or something... and I mean that in a bad way. It fucks with my mood and takes control of me in a way I've never experienced. But overall, maybe if I widen the ratio and use less VD, I think BW+VD is a superpowered combo. I just got the full bottle with a sample of NA... maybe I'll try to combo that next.
I'm with you. Yes, VD has "reverse imprinted" me before now. It's as if it takes control of your emotions and judgment. Made me act like a pussy, I told a female that I had feelings for her. Redface
But just remember that it is probably hitting her in exactly the same way! As such it's worth making the effort to master this product.
So the best that you can do is to minimize the self effects. Only a small amount of VD works well. For a BW:VD combo I'm currently using a 4:1 ratio. Keep the BW close to your face, and the VD away from it. Use T-Max or a dab of some other cops in your nostrils. Wash the VD app points as soon as your home. And most of all, the art of self control. Just when you're about to blurt some beta shit out to a girl, remind yourself that you are bathed in a truth serum, and need to be strong and silent.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
06-02-2018 10:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-02-2018 10:49 AM

(06-02-2018 8:15 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Dosages please

It's a 2:1 ratio. Two drops NA, 1 drop BW.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Journe...sformation
06-02-2018 10:49 AM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-02-2018 12:43 PM

(06-02-2018 10:16 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I'm with you. Yes, VD has "reverse imprinted" me before now. It's as if it takes control of your emotions and judgment. Made me act like a pussy, I told a female that I had feelings for her. Redface
But just remember that it is probably hitting her in exactly the same way! As such it's worth making the effort to master this product.
So the best that you can do is to minimize the self effects. Only a small amount of VD works well. For a BW:VD combo I'm currently using a 4:1 ratio. Keep the BW close to your face, and the VD away from it. Use T-Max or a dab of some other cops in your nostrils. Wash the VD app points as soon as your home. And most of all, the art of self control. Just when you're about to blurt some beta shit out to a girl, remind yourself that you are bathed in a truth serum, and need to be strong and silent.

Yeah, I've been doing my best at that, haha. I'm determined to master this product- I've never returned a product, and I never will. Self-mastery is a factor here. I am not a true alpha yet. My thoughts still often default to self-doubt when I face an emotional challenge, or when I catch feelings for someone. I suspect that as we continue to work on our inner game, these effects from VD will be mitigated. I also suspect that VD simply exposes who you really are in how you relate to a particular woman. Self-control becomes very difficult wearing VD.

In my case, BW helped me maintain smooth aggression; fortunately I didn't get all beta with her- I was actually probably way more aggressive than she was comfortable with and she wasn't ready for it at all. I genuinely suspect that if I had been with another woman and been exactly how I was with Tiff, it would have gone totally differently. More testing needed... I'm gonna try out your ratio of 4:1, and keep that shit away from my nostrils as much as possible!

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 12:44 PM by Corveus.)
06-02-2018 12:43 PM

Share This Thread