Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Allcock324
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
05-29-2018 6:24 PM

(05-29-2018 10:28 AM)Abba Wrote:  If you don't mind; what 'self-effects' do you experience? and do you always use all 3? how different if you use only 1 or 2?
Thanks
I guess the best way to sum it up is I felt more masculine,more sure of myself, and at 53 with little to no testosterone I was looking for something to bring the mojo back. It took a week or two to get a handle on the slight aggression that came with wearing Kane and BW together always, I tended to to cycle Glow (cops) 4 weeks on 4weeks off to see if it had any testosterone boosting effects. I live in the country by myself and seldom see any one so I was able to acclimate to the alpha signature effects I was getting. Long story short I will say that wearing them on a daily basis for so long has not only brought back the old me but also an even more assertive me. I wear a half a pump to a full pump of Kane on the back of my neck, two drops of BW on both sides of my neck and about two full sprays of Glow on Adam’s apples rub in. I cover with molocule 01 and Vince Camuto Oud ( I know I spelled that wrong) when I go to Detroit . Anyway I hope that helps.
05-29-2018 6:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2018 9:42 PM

Big newbie here, tho I've been lurking a decent bit and trying to wrap my head around the magical world of pheromones that I came across this year. I know I HAVE to try Bad Wolf based on all the incredible reports I've read about and my typical beta-ish personality, I'm just trying to figure out what to combo with it right now.

I'm thinking either SOB or AV to get some VIP/status in there, based on the really incredible reports the OP described. I'm thinking that SOB will probably be more helpful for me to start with since I'm not really the best at being douchey/displaying that IDGAF attitude.

Finally, I think it would be most helpful for me to get something to make myself more inviting to girls so that they'll approach me more since I tend to suffer from approach anxiety and overthinking. For this purpose, I'm looking for a very mood boosting, happy go lucky blend that will make people around me feel that there's something inviting about me. I'm thinking probably Bliss will be the best for this, but I'm considering stuff like Flirt, Vibe, Odyssey, etc.

So my planned combo right now is BW + SOB + Bliss. BW + SOB is supposed to be killer, as is SOB + Bliss, so why not combine all three? And yes, I know noobs like me aren't supposed to start by combining, and I'm not really planning to. I'm just trying to buy a few blends together to save on shipping and time.
05-30-2018 9:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-30-2018 10:09 PM

I would start one at a time . BW is user driven and takes a certain personality and approach to drive . People approached me with bw on before but that is more out of the ordinary than ordinary . Also it's no ordinary mone and definitely not an ioi getter.

Theres a reason people didn't see much from it at first and took people and I mean people who have been around the forums a lot time to understand . At first everyone thought it was a dud. Also I feel like AV and Sob ( have not used) are also not the lightest of products and would also strongly recommend to use solo a few weekends before combining .

My 0.02 , then again , I am repeating what has been said before lol but people still don't listen
05-30-2018 10:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-31-2018 12:38 AM

You don’t need to add anything to BW to get the VIP.
05-31-2018 12:38 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-31-2018 6:15 AM

Use Bad Wolf solo for a while before even thinking about using it in a combo. Adding AV now with the way you are will not bring you desirable results. Your vibe will tell people you're the coolest guy to ever walk the block, but your personality will say otherwise. Master BW first and get over your anxiety. Once that's taken care of, feel free to experiment adding AV, SOB etc.
05-31-2018 6:15 AM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

05-31-2018 8:47 AM

100% agree. Pretty much no one figured out BW right away. The community was starting to think it was a dud- that's because this requires that the user be congruent with the mix, which, if you're not already super outgoing and have high social awareness, is going to be a challenge. Mixing it with other things before you understand it is a great way to waste a lot of money on mones that won't work the way you intend for them to. Take it from me!

Good news is, I can tell you straight up that with continual use, if you put in even a slight effort to match it's signature, this mix will literally gradually change your personality. Then start playing around with mixing it up. But you will likely find that you'll love BW so much, you won't want to add anything to it for most situations... It will make you the MAN. It truly needs nothing added to it.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018 8:49 AM by Corveus.)
05-31-2018 8:47 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-31-2018 11:44 AM

(05-31-2018 8:47 AM)Corveus Wrote:  100% agree. Pretty much no one figured out BW right away. The community was starting to think it was a dud- that's because this requires that the user be congruent with the mix, which, if you're not already super outgoing and have high social awareness, is going to be a challenge.

I don't think being super outgoing is required to make BW work. I'm definitely not like that. I'd change outgoing for direct.

You can be really social with everyone you meet, but never make any real waves when talking to girls you're attracted to.

You can be a bit quiet in nature, but still pounce with directness when seeing a girl you're attracted to.

I believe BW can work for different personality types. It works best for me when I'm being very direct and friendly at the same time.

People also have different definitions of what direct means. When I was going strong with BW I would walk up to a girl or a group of girls and introduce myself. From there I would tell the ones I liked I wanted to take them out for a date. I usually got their number. After that I told them when and where. I never really asked them any questions. I usually did the small talk after I made it clear what I wanted. That worked really well for me.

If BW is the signature of a guy who knows what he's doing you should at least make it appear like you do, even if you don't.
05-31-2018 11:44 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-31-2018 1:09 PM

From last night: 15 drops BW + 3 drops Essence of Woman oil (1 on elbow crooks and 2 lower torso). Tinder date with a mid-twenties Puerto Rican girl. Was expecting to be cat-fished by a fatty, but ended up being pleasantly surprised, and she was a solid 8.
I really wasn't even trying to fuck, as I have two better-promising prospects this weekend.

Met a bar we'd both never been to (we're both new to the city but she's been here a few months longer than I) Got into somewhat deep conversation about each other's lives, about family, immigration, etc. I bought first round, she bought 2nd. Vibe was friendly and cool. She told me how she was meeting her college friend (a guy) who happens to live here too, at another bar, after we met, and that I was invited if I wanted to come.

We hug bye, and I tell her I'd meet her at the second bar in 20 minutes. I go home in the meanwhile and apply 2 more drops of BW (chest, forearms) and ~ 5 drops voodoo from my sampler (neck, forearms).

I show up at the 2nd location, and see her talking to two guys. I go to the other end of the bar, and a guy next to me asks "hey are you here for the rabbit foot?" I bewilderedly play along and tell him that I'm indeed the rabbit foot inspector (apparently a bartender found a rabbits foot in the parking lot). I banter with the bartenders and the patron sitting next to me (the rabbits foot thing ends up being a running joke throughout the night) Everyone was super-duper cool and friendly. After about 10 mins of chatting with strangers I approach my Tinder date and her two guy friends. One of them is her old friend from PR (late 20s) and the other a coworker (mid thirties guy w two kids). I expected some sort of shit-test from the guys, but both of them are extremely friendly towards me. I build rapport with her college friend really quickly, and we talk about drugs and stuff. We move from inside bar to the outside patio, her college friend showing his manwhore side, flirting with the adjacent ladies, and doing coke with some dudes he met. We all smoke has from his vape pen as well. Eventually i got tired and said bye to the group. We shook hands and hugged. The end.

Notes:
- I continue to chase the ghost of BW selfies I experienced a year ago when I first used it. It's like finding out the secret to a magic trick..it's just not as magical anymore, though bursts of selfies are much appreciated. Or maybe the more you skydive, the more normal it becomes.

- This girl had some real shit going on in her life, and we discussed and had deep conversations about it. We vibed, and she showed some interest (arm touching etc). She also said she was raised around lots of brothers and cousins, and talked about being in "hunting mode". We both got more drunk through the night, but it's kinda hard to escalate in front of friends. If I didn't have work the next morning, it might have been a different story... we'll see.

- I'm at a restaurant/bar right now and while I was typing this on my phone, an older lady behind me tapped my shoulder and asks if I want a pint of beer. She was passing it on from two black girls sitting next to her, who explained that a guy bought them the drink but they're unable to drink it. I'll call this a hit lol. I really should start a journal at this point.
05-31-2018 1:09 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2018 10:45 PM

Thanks so much for the insightful replies guys, I have heard the "don't combo when you're a noob thing" repeated over and over so it must be a good practice haha. I think I'm def going to hold off on the AV for rn, seems way to difficult for me to drive. I'm feeling really conflicted about buying BW overall actually, it seems so full of potential to be life changing but then many people talk about the congruence and personality factors, which aren't there for me right now. I tend to be too given to molding myself to fit others' expectations rather than just being me.

I was hoping that BW could be a nice push in the right direction, along with the lifestyle measures I'm taking of course, but maybe I should hold off on it right now? I'm confused as to whether BW will be the right mone for me, or maybe something gentler like Alpha Treasures would be better? I love the idea of what Corveus is saying with it morphing my personality, that's exactly what I need right now, but I am a bit worried about the transition period.
05-31-2018 10:45 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2018 2:18 AM

Buy bw , interract , smile and make eye contact .

Done .

I waited on bw way too long thinking it's not for me cause say too strong ( if u follow my post history ) ended up being my #1. My 0.02 cents . Don't expect magic but if u follow what I wrote it will do magic
06-01-2018 2:18 AM

Share This Thread