Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
02-03-2018 9:37 AM

(02-03-2018 1:13 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Another food for thought : some guys mention that high doses intimidates people with average confidence . But what if a girl is cute but in fact does have average confidence ? Do you wanna intimidate her or attract her ? If your super high dosage and status would scare her away kind of defeats the purpose of mones. I don't wanna her to feel bellow me and feel like she is not worthy, status is great but only when in moderation like everything in life

Well said. And Repped when I can again. I guess that's why we have a variety of products and combos to choose from. It depends on your worldview and what you want. It also depends on the environment and what it takes to come out on top in that particular environment. I like those girls too as I like most girls and this combo might be overdoing it around them. It can be steered in a way that you can make her feel better, but I've had those experience where I got the vibe of why is he interested in me? In the beginning I saw it was like 50/50 with girls who were attracted and comfortable with it between those who were attracted and intimidated. By that I mean girls that I found attractive. I found ways to work around the intimidation by being more friendly in general.

And I've seen it being said many times on this forum about how important it is to understand the product and the vibe it represents. I don't use this combo that much in daytime. I'd rather use BW solo or AV/Impi because they are more aligned with nature. There's another thing I experimented with, adding Chamber 36 to BW and AV and it definitely made the combo more friendly. Nothing really conclusive yet though. But there are other products you can use to buffer the combo without sacrificing the hardcore status.

As far as testosterone levels I'm of the opinion that the higher testosterone you already have, the more product you can handle. Think of a low testosterone guy putting on 10 drops of AV and it will make his head spin. But it also depends on your personality. If you're easily triggered, high Androstenone could backfire in very undesirable ways. After using so much Androstenone over the years I've noticed my composure is almost legendary at this point in time. I think I got used to it over time.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 9:38 AM by MacCauley.)
02-03-2018 9:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2018 1:21 PM

(02-03-2018 7:42 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  This is a very good point. Shallow, materialistic, jaded women are turn offs. It's the unhealthy contrived world of materialism and poor upbringing which has lifted these type of women to artificial grandeur; they are spoiled rotten. They ride high on this all the more looking to milk unwary guys to the max...saying, 'That's because I'm worth it.' These type of women aren't any good for a relationship...they are only good for ONS. I have a brother-in-law (quite alpha, building contractor/self employed) who is in a relationship with this type (my wife's youngest sister actually)....and it is tiresome and costly (literally and psychologically) to say the least. Picture constant shit testing....ever more impossible hoops set by her for him to jump through. Vicious cycle of arguments and domestic violence. They are together for like 20 years....Not fun in my opinion. One wonders...was her vagina platinum plated? Other women have the same equipment....especially once the lights are turned off. So what's the big deal ?

Quote:I can go visit my country , visit similar places and have status up the ass without mones just because I am from the states and a dollar goes far there . But , I am just not attracted to these girls , if anything repulsed.
exactly. The little hidden secret that you can literally get more bang for the buck abroad, treated like a king and often, beautiful women who are educated and they are not overly spoiled by materialistic sensationalism. Despite being gifted in looks, they are more down to earth and they are not conceited. Much more approachable and feminine without that cursed disease called feminism. Central/Eastern Europe or Latin America being just some that come to mind.

Thanks for the post.

I wanna rep you for this post but can't because I need to spread the love.

Maybe because I came to that realization personally and perform amazing with my approaches but In January I got 47 numbers and went on 14 dates, just from the mindset of aiming to demand more than physical beauty and sex.

I really think men problems is to aim to satisfy their anaconda through whatever means but if you don't have that as a first priority you will do so much better with woman. No game is needed. Also having lots of options help alot

I'm gonna rep you when I can. Nice post Fedora

EDIT: I wanted to say more lol but my friend showed up while i was typing that post

What I meant to say was that there is so many shallow jaded and materialistic women and once you look past their physical look you will find that its true. So now finding a quality women is more hard than finding a pretty face.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 5:29 PM by Indi-player.)
02-03-2018 1:21 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-03-2018 7:04 PM

Just a theory I just had in me head now. Just me 2 cents throwing it out there... Smile

Do u guys reckon the high status of BW and AV is too high to a level that the girls who u interact with think "why is this guy talking to me" is cos the dose is too high? 10 + drops of each is a MASSIVE dose. Lol.

What if? And this is just a vague question, but what if? The dose is less than 10 drops of each? Covered with either Iso E or some other cologne that contains Iso E? The projection is still there. The selfies may or may not subside, but I've noticed that the hits're still there. (OT but I've noticed it with PA + VD. the 3rd or 4th consecutive day, I lose the selfies, but the hits are clearly still there)

What do u guys reckon about that? Thanks in advance.
02-03-2018 7:04 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2018 2:40 PM

Well Doc, I can only go by my own experiences. I've used a lot of BW and AV and "small" doses don't do that much for me anymore. 5 drops of BW and I don't feel a thing. I need at least 10 to notice any difference.

AV is a bit different for me. To be honest it's hard to say what the best dose is. I can a very good day with 10 drops one day, but on another it seems like it doesn't do much and I have to up the dose. It's a mercurial product, at least for me.

As far as intimidation I don't get that many intimidation hits anymore. Somehow I've adjusted to the signature of the combo but it wasn't always so. I can use 30 drops of BW solo and it's not intimidating anyone unless I want to. It's more cool status and VIP nowadays. I don't feel the need to intimidate people so I also think that shows in my vibe overall. It was kind of cool in the beginning though. But I think I'm more charismatic now than I was 2 years ago, more outgoing and friendly too. Maybe it's a case of with great power comes great responsibility.
02-04-2018 2:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-04-2018 3:20 PM

Thanks Mac. Tried to rep ya. But I gotta spread love. Smile
02-04-2018 3:20 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2018 9:23 AM

(02-04-2018 3:20 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks Mac. Tried to rep ya. But I gotta spread love. Smile

I did it for you Wink
Thanks for all the insights of BW Mac!

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 9:25 AM by Scissorburst.)
02-05-2018 9:23 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2018 12:07 PM

Yes, you guys are killing it in this thread. I apparently have to spread a lot of love first, but I'll rep ya when I can :-)
02-05-2018 12:07 PM
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2018 4:59 PM

Thank you all for sharing the wealth of knowlege and info.

I can't wait to try this with 1 or 2 drops of dp.
Has anyone tried??
02-05-2018 4:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-05-2018 6:09 PM

(02-05-2018 4:59 PM)amp11220 Wrote:  Thank you all for sharing the wealth of knowlege and info.

I can't wait to try this with 1 or 2 drops of dp.
Has anyone tried??

Yep. Results're positive for me for BW + AV + DP. It's even better with all 4. BW + AV + DP + VD.
02-05-2018 6:09 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-06-2018 3:15 AM

(02-05-2018 6:09 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  It's even better with all 4. BW + AV + DP + VD.

What do you think makes this combo different with VD?
BW+AV is a killer and DP with cops will add another note but VD?
I also combined VD with BW and AV but after trying it solo for some days i like it more as a solo mone. Voodoo is such a unique mone that you didnt need any addition imho. You can project what you want with voodoo. Look at at the guy on the Voodoo bottle. This is exactly the feeling i had wearing voodoo solo for some days. You become magic.
BW wrecked this unique Voodoo vibe for me. Anytime i use BW as a base mone it is the dominating vibe for that day. Hard to beat but variation is also a lot of fun too. Big Grin

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 3:21 AM by Scissorburst.)
02-06-2018 3:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,372 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,078 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,186 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,366 07-25-2016 9:02 PM