Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
02-02-2018 11:21 AM

(02-02-2018 11:00 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  I had the same thought. I thought 25-26 drops BW and 18 drops AV. But one of the downsides of the combo is that it doesnt appear that girls are DTF. I got phone numbers, business cards or Facebook easily. The conversations where great where girls complimented me without any reason. Strange.

One situation on new years eve a girl who grabed my arm and pulled me to her hold strong eye contact. A second later she went away and her BF was in the next second next to her and they kissed each other. Very strange.

I will use the combo tonight. Report here tomorrow!

Keep in mind you're giving off extremely strong vibes. You have the signature of a high status natural who can get any girl he wants. I hope you won't take this the wrong way, it's not 100% congruence to ask for or take women's facebook. Even if it's offered it's like why would I need your facebook?

Congruence is working the room. That means you "use" women to cement and build your status. Approach because you can, talk and flirt, then leave. Yeah, you must leave. Do that with a few women, then stand back and relax. These aren't the one's you're going for anyway. If they make a move later on, turn them down gently. In some settings you can just slap her ass for behind as you walk away.

Learn to use other mens resources. Okay, a guy has an afterparty in a mansion. This is the guy you befriend and associate with. When you're in interactions with the women there, casually mention you're going to carry on in that guy's mansion. Or house, hotel, apartment, your place. Whatever is the best option you can work with.

When it comes to the girl you really want, keep it simple. She knows what's going on. Usually it only takes one strong move. The combo doesn't imprint so you have to strike while the iron is hot. The combo is infamous for causing flaking.

In the interactions with women, lean on the powers of BW. You have to use the sexuality of BW or it's not happening. This will determine whether you're just a superficial asshole (that's why they run) or if you have the seductive edge to seal the deal. God how I hate writing about these things.

Good luck!
02-02-2018 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-02-2018 6:51 PM

(02-02-2018 10:44 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I had my best nights with 30-35 BW and 20-25 AV. I've tried a 1:1 ratio many times, usually it was about 20 of each, maybe more. It was heavier on the intimidation. Some women were stuttering in my presence and I got the vibe that the entire venue was intimidated. It was intimidation by status. Upping the BW ratio made me more approachable.

Mac, u're a genius mate. I reckon THIS is where I went wrong. I tried it on 1 to 1. I should try it on 2 to 1 BW to AV. Will keep ya's posted. Reps coming ur way Mac. Thanks. Smile
02-02-2018 6:51 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2018 8:17 PM

I look forward to reading your report, Doc.
02-02-2018 8:17 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-02-2018 8:38 PM

Never went above 4 drops BW and 1 pump AV, I am testing this mix now, slightly more IOI, but I don't think i can go higher than 10 drops and 2 pump,

A girl 8/10, was walking behind me for few minutes today, bf phoned her and she said I will be at starbucks in 5 minutes, hanged up, 2 minutes later she aproch me asking where is Starbucks, once i pointed my finger to the shop she smiled and moved faster, 50 meter later she hugged her bf, I passed by and she was still smiling.

Tomorrow I will wear 8 BW and 1 pump AV,

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
02-02-2018 8:38 PM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2018 11:58 PM

(02-02-2018 11:21 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  In the interactions with women, lean on the powers of BW. You have to use the sexuality of BW or it's not happening. This will determine whether you're just a superficial asshole (that's why they run) or if you have the seductive edge to seal the deal. God how I hate writing about these things.

Good luck!

It’s amusing that bad wolf is actually being used to buffer something else.
02-02-2018 11:58 PM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-03-2018 12:06 AM

Event was very strange. 26 drops BW to 18 drops AV. Same result as the first time i used it at the same environment. People werent high class mostly ugly chicks, stupid sluts and wannabe people who fake their personality and appeareance. I saw IOIs from several girls but they were really nasty. Nothing i ever want in my life. Interactions with some girls were very good but nothing spectacular. Guys were very nice. I felt the VIP or celebrity vibe at that dosage. Selfies were very good the whole time. This mix is nothing for this environment. At that environment you need something with more Sex in it. Most girls were DTF with anyone but the mix lifted me on a level they couldnt reach. I thought that i am better than them and i deserve better.
But i dont wanna say that this mix is bad not at all. At that event nothing could seal the deal. A very strange night.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 12:13 AM by BanjoBob24.)
02-03-2018 12:06 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2018 1:13 AM

Just my guess but I think the dosage depends on a person's body chemistry , your age and the age of your targets . The dosages I read some people are using seem so out of this world to me .

Then again , I am pretty young , lift heavy weights twice a week for about two hours ( have been for years) , have naturally high testosterone and my targets are all pretty damn young .
Then again , could be the congruency too.
To me all my dosages are under 5 drops , even in combos.

I have tried high dosages for reference and saw only negatives where I see amazing results at lower dosages when it comes to strong products such as AV or BW for example

Another food for thought : some guys mention that high doses intimidates people with average confidence . But what if a girl is cute but in fact does have average confidence ? Do you wanna intimidate her or attract her ? If your super high dosage and status would scare her away kind of defeats the purpose of mones. I don't wanna her to feel bellow me and feel like she is not worthy, status is great but only when in moderation like everything in life

Example : there's a club in my town that some girls really like . It is fancy as shit full of high maintenance girls who wear only expensive designed brands and dress like they are raking in millions. This high status pushes me away, not because I don't think I can have them but because I hate gold diggers and girls who are show offs . Perhaps too much of high status and maintenance might create similar reaction in girls . I can go visit my country , visit similar places and have status up the ass without mones just because I am from the states and a dollar goes far there . But , I am just not attracted to these girls , if anything repulsed.

My 0.02 cents and sorry for the wall of text
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 2:14 AM by kocik2000.)
02-03-2018 1:13 AM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-03-2018 4:07 AM

(02-03-2018 1:13 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Just my guess but I think the dosage depends on a person's body chemistry , your age and the age of your targets . The dosages I read some people are using seem so out of this world to me .

Then again , I am pretty young , lift heavy weights twice a week for about two hours ( have been for years) , have naturally high testosterone and my targets are all pretty damn young .
Then again , could be the congruency too.
To me all my dosages are under 5 drops , even in combos.

I have tried high dosages for reference and saw only negatives where I see amazing results at lower dosages when it comes to strong products such as AV or BW for example

Another food for thought : some guys mention that high doses intimidates people with average confidence . But what if a girl is cute but in fact does have average confidence ? Do you wanna intimidate her or attract her ? If your super high dosage and status would scare her away kind of defeats the purpose of mones. I don't wanna her to feel bellow me and feel like she is not worthy, status is great but only when in moderation like everything in life

Example : there's a club in my town that some girls really like . It is fancy as shit full of high maintenance girls who wear only expensive designed brands and dress like they are raking in millions. This high status pushes me away, not because I don't think I can have them but because I hate gold diggers and girls who are show offs . Perhaps too much of high status and maintenance might create similar reaction in girls . I can go visit my country , visit similar places and have status up the ass without mones just because I am from the states and a dollar goes far there . But , I am just not attracted to these girls , if anything repulsed.

My 0.02 cents and sorry for the wall of text

Very good point my friend
02-03-2018 4:07 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-03-2018 7:42 AM

(02-03-2018 1:13 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  This high status pushes me away, not because I don't think I can have them but because I hate gold diggers and girls who are show offs . Perhaps too much of high status and maintenance might create similar reaction in girls .

This is a very good point. Shallow, materialistic, jaded women are turn offs. It's the unhealthy contrived world of materialism and poor upbringing which has lifted these type of women to artificial grandeur; they are spoiled rotten. They ride high on this all the more looking to milk unwary guys to the max...saying, 'That's because I'm worth it.' These type of women aren't any good for a relationship...they are only good for ONS. I have a brother-in-law (quite alpha, building contractor/self employed) who is in a relationship with this type (my wife's youngest sister actually)....and it is tiresome and costly (literally and psychologically) to say the least. Picture constant shit testing....ever more impossible hoops set by her for him to jump through. Vicious cycle of arguments and domestic violence. They are together for like 20 years....Not fun in my opinion. One wonders...was her vagina platinum plated? Other women have the same equipment....especially once the lights are turned off. So what's the big deal ?

Quote:I can go visit my country , visit similar places and have status up the ass without mones just because I am from the states and a dollar goes far there . But , I am just not attracted to these girls , if anything repulsed.
exactly. The little hidden secret that you can literally get more bang for the buck abroad, treated like a king and often, beautiful women who are educated and they are not overly spoiled by materialistic sensationalism. Despite being gifted in looks, they are more down to earth and they are not conceited. Much more approachable and feminine without that cursed disease called feminism. Central/Eastern Europe or Latin America being just some that come to mind.

Thanks for the post.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 7:50 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
02-03-2018 7:42 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2018 9:14 AM

(02-03-2018 12:06 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  Event was very strange. 26 drops BW to 18 drops AV. Same result as the first time i used it at the same environment. People werent high class mostly ugly chicks, stupid sluts and wannabe people who fake their personality and appeareance. I saw IOIs from several girls but they were really nasty. Nothing i ever want in my life. Interactions with some girls were very good but nothing spectacular. Guys were very nice. I felt the VIP or celebrity vibe at that dosage. Selfies were very good the whole time. This mix is nothing for this environment. At that environment you need something with more Sex in it. Most girls were DTF with anyone but the mix lifted me on a level they couldnt reach. I thought that i am better than them and i deserve better.
But i dont wanna say that this mix is bad not at all. At that event nothing could seal the deal. A very strange night.

It's a shame about the clientele. What is the world coming to? I was stoked when I heard about the model event, but now it makes sense. Bringing a high dose AV to a place like that would be similar to Lemmy from Motorhead (RIP) was teaching history at an all girls Catholic high school. It doesn't belong there. It was the same when you wrote about that college party, AV is on a level they could never reach. Better off with BW solo or adding SOB to it.
02-03-2018 9:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 864,141 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,282 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,213 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr