Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-30-2018 12:55 PM

(01-30-2018 12:04 PM)BlueKnight Wrote:  After 25 years of marriage, I found out the worst thing a guy can do is be needy. Women sense this and they lose all respect. Most women want a confident man and take the lead .

Thats the way it works. You have to be THE MAN for her and the kids all the time.
But that isnt easy sometimes and over time can be exhausting.
BW is adding this strengh and reinforces me. Its so obvious i never thought that this is realy possible. Its like day and night for me.
A day with BW and a day with any other mone. AV added the brutal attention and puts my wife into extra lovey caring mode.
Before BW and AV i was blind...now i can see Smile Most of the time sexy women around me...looking at me drool
Life is good...

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 12:56 PM by Scissorburst.)
01-30-2018 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2018 1:08 PM

(01-30-2018 12:55 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Thats the way it works. You have to be THE MAN for her and the kids all the time.
But that isnt easy sometimes and over time can be exhausting.
BW is adding this strengh and reinforces me. Its so obvious i never thought that this is realy possible. Its like day and night for me.
A day with BW and a day with any other mone. AV added the brutal attention and puts my wife into extra lovey caring mode.
Before BW and AV i was blind...now i can see Smile Most of the time sexy women around me...looking at me drool
Life is good...
Hi Hannibal,
You summed it up nicely ! I'm glad Randy Savage posted this combo. I never thought to combine the two.
01-30-2018 1:08 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2018 12:47 AM

(01-30-2018 2:23 AM)stefdude Wrote:  What doses gave you the best results?
Maybe 5 drops of BW. 1 rubbed under the nose. AV is a roller bottle. So 6 inches on the neck and a dab on the wrists.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-31-2018 12:47 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2018 2:00 PM

I said this was going to be the last day I use this for a while, but on the last day I use this some interesting things happened.

I made some very interesting connections with two ladies:

N is a part time dance instructor who is also a HR assistant, she is only 20. We bonded really well talking about dancing. I don't care much about dancing, but I can easily pretend to be when a young hardbody is around. We had several good conversations throughout the day. I could tell she was kind of into me but also intimidated. Intimidation with attraction or worship seems to be common for the younger crowd with this combo.

L was more interesting. L is very beautiful, around 40, and wears very expensive clothes every day. Women wearing expensive clothes is a real turn-on for me. L typically wears her hair in a little ball in the back(think Lilith from Cheers) but today she wore it down and looked very beautiful. She has only done this once before and I gushed over it both times. The effect is so striking that I can't stop looking at her. She also revealed to me today that she is not married. She has been lying to everybody that she is because she didn't want to look bad. It's silly to me, but I guess she is very private. Is she hinting? I think so. When it's time for me to leave we say bye back and forth about 10 times. This is unusual coming from her.

Women waiting until the end of the day to initiate something with me has happened again and again this week. It's like they know I am leaving, but don't want to let me go.

There was also more weirdness with the men:

S. is still giving me the pat on the shoulder treatment. He has also expressed interest in my hobbies and wanted me to help him get into doing my same hobbies. Weird. I think again this is a strange respect hit. These respect hits sometimes feel gay to me. I can understand a 19 year old intern looking up to me, but this guy is 30 or so.

Another guy has totally stopped talking to me or even acknowledging me. It's like I don't exist to him.He is known to lie and exaggerate about himself. His nickname at work is "The Bullshit Artist". I know he is extremely sensitive to pheromones from past experiments with LIIK and AM. I think he is possibly a sociopath.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 2:02 PM by Randy Savage.)
01-31-2018 2:00 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2018 2:50 PM

(01-31-2018 2:00 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Another guy has totally stopped talking to me or even acknowledging me. It's like I don't exist to him.He is known to lie and exaggerate about himself. His nickname at work is "The Bullshit Artist". I know he is extremely sensitive to pheromones from past experiments with LIIK and AM. I think he is possibly a sociopath.

I think it's AV doing this. I get the same effect with some products like AV and TUSC. A couple of guys at work who are full of shit completely ignores me since using TUSC. It's like they instinctively know you're above that stuff and that you'll never buy into their bullshit. AV also repels troublemakers in bars. It's like a halo effect. I think the intimidation is almost traumatizing to guys whose confidence is a house of cards. I've also had experiences where some criminals associated with me when using the combo. It's great how the combo intimidates men yet the women are fascinated.
01-31-2018 2:50 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2018 3:24 PM

(01-31-2018 2:50 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  AV also repels troublemakers in bars. It's like a halo effect. I think the intimidation is almost traumatizing to guys whose confidence is a house of cards.

Interesting, though I may have a slight disagreement with this, depending on your definition of "troublemakers".

I remember one night where I was wearing AV (like 30-40 inches neck, forearms, and chest) where I was outside a restaurant after all the bars had closed. There was a line going out the restaurant and a group of ~4 guys and one girl. I initiated contact with the girl (pretty chubby, cute face though), and she was giving IOI's right away. One of the guys is her boyfriend and start taking notice. I start talking about motorcycles with her, and I playfully give her shit "no way you ride motorcycles".

I forget exactly what the guy says, but he starts giving me shit and being sarcastic about what kinda bikes they ride (something about cruisers vs. sportbikes). I take his sarcastic comments as serious and keep the convo flowing (aka not acknowledging that he's giving me shit and pretending that what he's saying is just normal --- a "kill him with kindness" approach). Eventually this guys friends start encouraging him and start ragging on me too. The guy with the girlfriend then says "yeah you can go now" dismissively. I ignore it (and I'm legitimately trying to just have a nice conversation) and continue chatting with his girlfriend, who says "no it's okay I wanna keep you around" -- We're in the middle of a public road anyways nobody's gonna tell me where to go anyways.

Then eventually, they're smoking cigarettes and I bum one off the girl. I'm looking for a light, and drop the cigarette. One of the boyfriend's guy friends makes fun of me for dropping it. I pick the cigarette up and go ask the friend for a light -- he obliges, the smirk disappearing off his face as I get closer to ask him. I then go join the line for food.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that AV doesn't necessarily always repel troublemakers. Don't get me wrong, AV gives me HELLA respect/status hits from guys [-- In fact when I went back in the line, I ran into a girl who I'd Deer in the headlights'd earlier in the night, but she was super drunk and kinda bumped into my shoulder. When she left a guy in front of her started apologizing to me for her, even though he didn't know her or me], but I still will get occasional dudes marking their territory and shit-testing me. This is one of the reasons I love Bad Wolf better than AV-- guys just assume I'm better than them and let me hit on their girlfriends.

Sorry for the run-on paragraphs P
01-31-2018 3:24 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2018 6:09 PM

(01-31-2018 3:24 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  but I still will get occasional dudes marking their territory and shit-testing me. This is one of the reasons I love Bad Wolf better than AV-- guys just assume I'm better than them and let me hit on their girlfriends.

Good point. Yes, we all run into those guys occasionally, but it's a good learning experience in my opinion. I agree BW is a better than AV for various reasons. BW is my favorite product. The combo is even better.

When these things happens to me it's usually passive aggressive comments or talking shit behind my back. I've never seen anyone directly try to challenge my status when I've used this combo. I look pretty intimidating by nature and I'm kind of built since lifting for like 11 years so it doesn't happen a lot to me anyway. But I also run into those guys here and there. It is what it is. I've almost gotten into 2 fights after od'ing on New Pheromone Additive, luckily for all involved I mellowed out the situations and I accidentally got involved in a street brawl that had nothing to with me where I had to defend myself when using the combo. That was more down to being at the wrong place at the wrong time. My night was going well up until that point.

I like how you handled the situation and just did your thing. Maybe it's best to just take the whole thing as compliment, they obviously saw you as a major threat and that is a status hit in itself. They were 4 guys, I think it would've been different if the dude was alone with his girlfriend. My definition of troublemakers are thugs and guys who are actively looking for trouble. They don't even cross my path when I'm on this stuff.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 6:11 PM by MacCauley.)
01-31-2018 6:09 PM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-02-2018 9:48 AM

I tested this combo for ~2 months now and its very strong. I would say test on 2:1 ratio first and on a high dosages. Closed some hot girls since new years eve with this combo on and it was the exact scenario MacCauley told earlier in December in the AV thread. Ugly girls get pushed away and hot girls gave IOI or approached me in some situation(asking my name, Kino, etc.). Ratio at the moment is not exactly 2:1 or 20 drops BW to 10 AV. The greatest success i had with the strongest IOIs was 26 drops BW to 14 AV. A key to succeed with this mix is being congruent. Without it you get destroyed. I am interested in result with an 1:1 ratio combination which benefits it gives.

Today is an high-class event of an great model agency where this combo could be helpful. But i dont know if i should use a single product like DP or M3X which have no celebrity vibe but work on hot girls instead.

The strugle is real.
02-02-2018 9:48 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2018 10:44 AM

26/14 is a good dose and ratio. I had my best nights with 30-35 BW and 20-25 AV. I've tried a 1:1 ratio many times, usually it was about 20 of each, maybe more. It was heavier on the intimidation. Some women were stuttering in my presence and I got the vibe that the entire venue was intimidated. It was intimidation by status. Upping the BW ratio made me more approachable.

I hope you'll use the combo tonight. The higher existing status level in the environment the better the combo will work.
02-02-2018 10:44 AM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-02-2018 11:00 AM

(02-02-2018 10:44 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  26/14 is a good dose and ratio. I had my best nights with 30-35 BW and 20-25 AV. I've tried a 1:1 ratio many times, usually it was about 20 of each, maybe more. It was heavier on the intimidation. Some women were stuttering in my presence and I got the vibe that the entire venue was intimidated. It was intimidation by status. Upping the BW ratio made me more approachable.

I hope you'll use the combo tonight. The higher existing status level in the environment the better the combo will work.

I had the same thought. I thought 25-26 drops BW and 18 drops AV. But one of the downsides of the combo is that it doesnt appear that girls are DTF. I got phone numbers, business cards or Facebook easily. The conversations where great where girls complimented me without any reason. Strange.

One situation on new years eve a girl who grabed my arm and pulled me to her hold strong eye contact. A second later she went away and her BF was in the next second next to her and they kissed each other. Very strange.

I will use the combo tonight. Report here tomorrow!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 11:02 AM by BanjoBob24.)
02-02-2018 11:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,118 876,191 01-16-2021 5:16 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 168,258 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,706 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,701 07-25-2016 9:02 PM