Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-30-2018 12:37 AM

I guess I am going to end my combo review here.

This is one of the best combos I've ever used and produces noticeable results.

I'm thinking to do BW and VD next. Maybe BW and SOB. I'll keep posting my combo reviews if they turn out to be as amazing as this one.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-30-2018 12:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

01-30-2018 2:23 AM

(01-30-2018 12:37 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I guess I am going to end my combo review here.

This is one of the best combos I've ever used and produces noticeable results.

I'm thinking to do BW and VD next. Maybe BW and SOB. I'll keep posting my combo reviews if they turn out to be as amazing as this one.

What doses gave you the best results?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-30-2018 2:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-30-2018 6:14 AM

(01-30-2018 12:37 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I'm thinking to do BW and VD next. Maybe BW and SOB. I'll keep posting my combo reviews if they turn out to be as amazing as this one.

I've used BW and SOB together many times. It's a great combo in my opinion and based on your results with BW and AV I think you'll have fun with it. If you have Impi, it's worth to mention I've had really good results with AV and Impi too. BW/AV, BW/SOB and AV/Impi are my top 3 combos for attraction so far.
01-30-2018 6:14 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2018 8:47 AM

BW and Av is an awesome mix. After reading the reviews, I finally decided to give it a shot. I was wearing it for about a week. I was applying 5 drops each. Jawline, neck and hands.
A lot of respect and attention. At the end of the day, I usually added another 5 drops before my wife got home from work. She , for the most part is not effected unless I go to a high dosage.
I went out to dinner with her to a local tavern on Saturday night. I put on the same amount of drops. I noticed a lot of stares from the females at the bar area as we waited for our table. My wife was holding my hand, which after 25 years of marriage doesn't happen often. As we were heading to our table. A thirty something female blond boobed me. Pretty blatant. The wife seemed annoyed. Dinner was great. A lot of handholding. She usually has one glass of wine, this time she had three. When we arrived home, I made the first move. She basically mauled me. I know the alcohol played a big part. But, the AV and BW helped put everything over the top.
After reading the other posts. I'm gonna add Desire me to the combo.
01-30-2018 8:47 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-30-2018 10:34 AM

(01-30-2018 8:47 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  My wife was holding my hand, which after 25 years of marriage doesn't happen often. As we were heading to our table. A thirty something female blond boobed me. Pretty blatant. The wife seemed annoyed. Dinner was great. A lot of handholding. She usually has one glass of wine, this time she had three. When we arrived home, I made the first move. She basically mauled me. I know the alcohol played a big part. But, the AV and BW helped put everything over the top.

Great and thanks for the fine report. There is nothing more we married guys want to achieve. Respect with admiring and greedy looks from women around us while we went out to dinner with our wifes. Wink
This is real good. Our wifes recognizes this behaviour of other women. Think its important that we take care of our appearance and status. This will lead directly to more bonding and more sex in a long term marriage. Its not so easy with kids and all the stuff of the daily mania we have to deal with.
BW+AV makes a date with the own wife special. Very special. Yes

Would like to rep you but i have to spread love. Please post your experiences with desire me in combo with BW+AV.
Seems to be that our wifes are reacting very similiar. So we can exchange more working combos.
drool

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 10:36 AM by Scissorburst.)
01-30-2018 10:34 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-30-2018 11:07 AM

I can see how this combo works so good for you married guys. It dawned on me one night when my ex told me all her friends thought I was an asshole who would break her heart, but she knew I wasn't. I had many opportunities to cheat, but I managed to hold it together. All the friction and drama with her friends made our bond stronger. There's where I had the most life affirming epiphany which I think I wrote somewhere; it's better to convince girls you're not an asshole than those tryhard wannabes who do the opposite. It was so obvious to me. All that cocky funny stuff is seriously overrated, there are levels far beyond that. I was abusing products like AV, BW and SOB at that time. Being wanted by other women is healthy for your relationship. Being a docile, always play by the rules hubby is not. It's good to see I'm not the only who thinks this way. Hell, even my mom keeps building me up by saying I can have any girl I want. Women want the best possible guy and the anxiety they feel when there's competition for you is a huge turn on. At times it's easy to be a little too cocky, if that even exists. If I was rich and didn't have to show up at an office every weekday I'd use this combo every single day.
01-30-2018 11:07 AM

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2018 11:28 AM

(01-30-2018 10:34 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  Great and thanks for the fine report. There is nothing more we married guys want to achieve. Respect with admiring and greedy looks from women around us while we went out to dinner with our wifes. Wink
This is real good. Our wifes recognizes this behaviour of other women. Think its important that we take care of our appearance and status. This will lead directly to more bonding and more sex in a long term marriage. Its not so easy with kids and all the stuff of the daily mania we have to deal with.
BW+AV makes a date with the own wife special. Very special. Yes

Would like to rep you but i have to spread love. Please post your experiences with desire me in combo with BW+AV.
Seems to be that our wifes are reacting very similiar. So we can exchange more working combos.
drool
Thanks Hannibal !

I'm gonna run BW, AV and Desire me Friday night. I'll post my findings. I've been running Swoon and BW the last couple of days while I'm at work. Swoon seems to smooth out BW just a bit.
01-30-2018 11:28 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2018 12:04 PM

(01-30-2018 11:07 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I can see how this combo works so good for you married guys. It dawned on me one night when my ex told me all her friends thought I was an asshole who would break her heart, but she knew I wasn't. I had many opportunities to cheat, but I managed to hold it together. All the friction and drama with her friends made our bond stronger. There's where I had the most life affirming epiphany which I think I wrote somewhere; it's better to convince girls you're not an asshole than those tryhard wannabes who do the opposite. It was so obvious to me. All that cocky funny stuff is seriously overrated, there are levels far beyond that. I was abusing products like AV, BW and SOB at that time. Being wanted by other women is healthy for your relationship. Being a docile, always play by the rules hubby is not. It's good to see I'm not the only who thinks this way. Hell, even my mom keeps building me up by saying I can have any girl I want. Women want the best possible guy and the anxiety they feel when there's competition for you is a huge turn on. At times it's easy to be a little too cocky, if that even exists. If I was rich and didn't have to show up at an office every weekday I'd use this combo every single day.

Great post MacCauley !
After 25 years of marriage, I found out the worst thing a guy can do is be needy. Women sense this and they lose all respect. Most women want a confident man and take the lead .
01-30-2018 12:04 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-30-2018 12:42 PM

(01-30-2018 11:07 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Women want the best possible guy and the anxiety they feel when there's competition for you is a huge turn on. At times it's easy to be a little too cocky, if that even exists.

Well said. Reps for you Smile

I love it when a plan comes together
01-30-2018 12:42 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-30-2018 12:52 PM

Wanted to add a couple of things :
AV crash when used consecutively is definitely real and I agree with that mentioned earlier .

Another thing : I heard mones lasting into the next day but the day after next ? Maybe just shwaga left over from weekend but here's a quick experience :

So Monday I am feeling like crap ( av used consecutively usually makes creates burned out feeling for me, add hangovers , lack of sleep , 2 consecutive drinking days).

After work I stop by to pick up some grocery stores, I am obviously not having it , headache etc . There's a cute girl at the checkout and a guy in front of me. She just checks him out and that's it ( using as base behavior )
My turn comes around:
- hey there should be sheesha for me ( if u buying hookah tobacco they bring it to register )
- ow I don't see any , but I will get it for u , what kind was it ?
- kiwi.

She is coming back smiling .
- I love hookah but never tried kiwi before , is it any good ?
- no idea but I will sure let u know
Scanning milka chocolate.
- OMG I love milka , never saw this kind or this big through is it any good ?
Here I am thinking to myself , really now ?
- no idea but I will sure let u know once I try it .
- please do
- and sheesha too right ?
- yessss!

Then she hands me my receipt staring in eyes smiling and holds her hands in mine way longer than she should have. Small minor interaction but was worth mentioning considering the note bellow.

Note : dirty as hell after work with pants and shirt covered in black crap (warehouse work ), greasy hair , angry , irritated , headache . I was not looking like a guy a cute girl would have an interaction with during check out and in my opinion would rather just get rid of as fast as possible
01-30-2018 12:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,690 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,181 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,194 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr