Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-29-2018 5:18 AM

Continuing my review of this combo...

Yesterday I had two "life of the party" type experiences during 2 separate presentations.

The first was about 15 people in a relatively small meeting room. I purposely wore a warm coat beforehand to heat up the mones on my neck. Took the coat off, gave the presentation, everybody was smiling and laughing like they were at a comedy club. I really wasn't saying anything funny. Just talking about some facts, but they were laughing and giving me a lot of complements on my appearance. It was pretty enjoyable to do.

Earlier in the day, I had a really good conversation with one of the younger women in the office. She is 20. She did not have any real IOIs that were sexual in nature, but she did the same thing that the young guy did with me before´╝Üfollowing me around and seeking my opinions and approval. Even following me outside. I had a similar experience with another young woman the same day. I guess this combo affects different age ranges differently. The younger folks(male and female) treat me like a cool older brother and the women in mid 20's and 30's it is blatantly sexual. The older guys respect me and slap me on the back and shoulders. They value my opinions. One guy seems intimidated. The intimidated guy is very sensitive to mones and has really spilled his guts about everything to me when I was wearing LIIK.

Finally, I had a short meeting with 4 females which was really amazing. I had added 2 drops of VD at my dinner break because I wanted to imprint on all 4. They all laughed and had a great time. I went out of my way to flatter them and be funny. One of them is a real contrarian. If she warms up to me a little, then some magic is happening...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 5:19 AM by Randy Savage.)
01-29-2018 5:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 8:06 AM

(01-28-2018 8:53 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Man, why am I the only one who scares the hell outta everyone when I use BW + AV.

That happened to me a few times too, but not everyone I come across and it really depends on a number of factors. I get less intimidation hits when I use a higher ratio of BW. The combo intimidates males more than females which is great. It works best around confident, high status people. I remember this rich guy who invited me to an afterparty and some people there literally thought I was the mafia. I told them they'd watched too many movies. But some cooler people there were like don't insult him and things were more normal after that. It also depends on how I dress and stuff like that. The combo works best when I'm chill and among other cool people.

Most of the times it's very similar to what kocik described, if I walk into a club it's all eyes on me, I get approached a lot, people buy me drinks, girls fight for my attention and life is good. A good thing is that I can stay easy going, I don't have to take the lead to get best results because people get out of their way to make sure I have a good time. But yeah, it still intimidates some people and it can attract some weird people but I really don't care when everything else is so good.
01-29-2018 8:06 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 8:13 AM

(01-29-2018 8:06 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  That happened to me a few times too, but not everyone I come across and it really depends on a number of factors. I get less intimidation hits when I use a higher ratio of BW. The combo intimidates males more than females which is great. It works best around confident, high status people. I remember this rich guy who invited me to an afterparty and some people there literally thought I was the mafia. I told them they'd watched too many movies. But some cooler people there were like don't insult him and things were more normal after that. It also depends on how I dress and stuff like that. The combo works best when I'm chill and among other cool people.

Most of the times it's very similar to what kocik described, if I walk into a club it's all eyes on me, I get approached a lot, people buy me drinks, girls fight for my attention and life is good. A good thing is that I can stay easy going, I don't have to take the lead to get best results because people get out of their way to make sure I have a good time. But yeah, it still intimidates some people and it can attract some weird people but I really don't care when everything else is so good.

Mac how old are u if u don't mind me asking since u go for rather higher ratios ?
01-29-2018 8:13 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 8:30 AM

I'm 27
01-29-2018 8:30 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2018 10:11 AM

I don't have BAD WOLF to combine with my AV but I tried something different . The more I read about bad wolf results the more it gives me the same vibe when I wore the perfect ratio of p75.

P75 is very very tricky. You can't seem to wear the same dosage unless it is buffered nicely . What I mean by that is if you wear 2 mcg today, tomorrow your 2mcg will give you a different effect, not necessarily bad.

P75 can give dark evil mysterious dominant person aura with nice (or bad) self effects to boot. Let's just aggressiveness at its best. If you really don't know your perfect ratio then start with 1mcg a day until you see the results you want. When you hit that perfect ratio, the trick is if you want to use it everyday then you have to go lower. So let's say your p75 ratio is 2.5mcg, the next day you can do one of two things, either take a shower but don't soap up the application points or go lower. Witch hazel doesn't take it off completely but as time goes it break down to lower and lower mcgs but I did 4 months of testing and I really don't know exactly how much is left. It can go upto two days later but the third day you have to heat up your body to see the effects of p75 in action. (There is sooooo much I can say about p75 but it will be in another time hopefully )

So I combined both p75 with AV and I got close to the results mentioned here in day time without alcohol involved. You got the stares the ask question and them wanting more of your presence so they ask none ending questions to make you longer longer, you got the woman who are playing an act to reverse your gameplan as in playing hard to get, etc etc. It was 7/10 women who were single and 3/10 in a relationship.

There is more to say but I believe attention grabbing and interest being peaked is true with p75 + AV.

One thing I didn't get was the good male bonding effect that bad wolf induces as well as no lazy man hits whatsoever.

Also if your in a happy mood it gives you energy and motivation in trying to express it more and more. If you're not then it gives you to also express that. I ripped someone who works for me a new one where the problem didn't require that much hate, or verbal abuse.

P75 is a fuel for your current state. The attraction is a bonus.

I'm ording BAD wolf soon only to understand it and maybe try to mimic it with the single molecules.

Based on the results here. You got the bad boy of p75 and none, the male bonding of est, the lingering feelings of stadienone and status vibe of alphe Androsterone. There might be other molecules at play but none of the effects points to those since what's been reported is only the basics . Im sure I missed a few socials but can't really tell. Maybe beta nol for the lazy man hits but that can also be another pheromone or both combined. I'm not a genius like Garry or come close for that matter and don't like chemistry that much, just a person who spent a decade testing single molecules

AV is responsible for the glow/ beauty, physical attraction which is attributed to small bits of none and 2-10mcg staterione.

Thanks for sharing guys BAD wolf peaked my interest.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 10:15 AM by Indi-player.)
01-29-2018 10:11 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 11:32 AM

Thank you for that post, Indy. Awesome stuff.

I've only used p75 once at 2.5mcg and it's talking quick, but the self effects were very similar to BW. It's definitely a major ingredient. I've been playing around with TAF a lot lately at 7.5 - 37.5mcg and I'm starting to think it's also in BW. TAF has a very uplifting effect and gives me better focus and stronger instincts. My current workout blend is 10 drops Bad Wolf, Max T150 and 30mcg TAF. The extra TAF definitely kicks it up a notch and I'm having better workouts.

Btw, I think BW will work really good for you.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 11:34 AM by MacCauley.)
01-29-2018 11:32 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 12:11 PM

I just sprayed on 5mcg p75 on top of my workout blend. Indy wasn't kidding, I feel like an evil, seductive mofo over here and I mean that in the best possible way. p75 is strong as fuck, I feel the same way I did the first time I tried BW.
01-29-2018 12:11 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2018 2:53 PM

Today I think it really amplified my mood and made me more nervous. I was really not feeling very happy today.

I don't know how to alter it, but I feel like this stuff puts me into Clint Eastwood mode sometimes. I prefer the cocky alpha vibe to the badass vibe. Sometimes i get them in the same day with BW.

But, at the end of the day a girl(different one than before)was waiting on me. She wanted to walk and talk with me on the way to the bus stop. That is the second time that a girl waited on me this week to walk with her. Hmmm. That never really happened before.

Another thing. I had some nightmares. I dreamed I attacked a guy at the office. I woke up fighting, kicking and yelling. I've had some lucid dreams before when I used Xist, but nothing as intense as this. I suspect it is from the non-stop BW usage.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-29-2018 2:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 2:56 PM

Sprayed on another 5mcg p75. This is very powerful stuff. It's like Bad Wolf on steroids when you use them together. I will definitely experiment more with this when I'm out and about.
01-29-2018 2:56 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:08 PM

(01-29-2018 2:53 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Today I think it really amplified my mood and made me more nervous. I was really not feeling very happy today.

I don't know how to alter it, but I feel like this stuff puts me into Clint Eastwood mode sometimes. I prefer the cocky alpha vibe to the badass vibe. Sometimes i get them in the same day with BW.

But, at the end of the day a girl(different one than before)was waiting on me. She wanted to walk and talk with me on the way to the bus stop. That is the second time that a girl waited on me this week to walk with her. Hmmm. That never really happened before.

Another thing. I had some nightmares. I dreamed I attacked a guy at the office. I woke up fighting, kicking and yelling. I've had some lucid dreams before when I used Xist, but nothing as intense as this. I suspect it is from the non-stop BW usage.

This resonates well with me. I think BW has been consistent for me with the self effects. I think AV is much more volatile. After I had used this combo every day for a few months I felt burnt out. I stopped using it and went back to BW solo later. I only add AV on weekends. If I use AV too often it becomes inconsistent and it feels like I'm chasing a high like an addict. I started using other mones because I got off on the power and attraction, I was extremely restless and things started getting too crazy. I've found other products and combos more suitable for every day life.
01-29-2018 3:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,690 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,181 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,194 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,375 07-25-2016 9:02 PM