Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
08-18-2019 3:56 AM

(08-16-2019 3:56 PM)MMM Wrote:  Come on, Spanish Dude! Give up the ratios you've tinkered with for now, until you master the combo. Please. Lone ranger

And which Cops are you using? Search

Age ranges of female friends?

I'm working with around 30 cm of AV, and 6 drops of BW, with 4 drops of Aromafero Cops. These cops don't stink like most others, so 4 drops is cool.

Most of the women who approach me are 38 to 50 age, I have seen interest from younger women, but it seems like half attraction, half intimidation. Some of the approaches are blatant and direct. A fully naked woman at a beach bar at a nudist beach boobing me then asking me to sit with her group. A Spanish woman asking what nationality I was, then saying "I've never been with a British man before".

One point, when I approach women with this mix, they tend to back off. For me, it only works if I totally ignore them until they approach or show solid signs of interest.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-18-2019 3:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-18-2019 4:00 AM

(08-16-2019 5:33 PM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  This sounds really good,
I know both of those products are for the more alpha type guys.
Guessing it would fail with a beta/introvert type guy wouldn't it?

I don't consider myself as either alpha or beta. A man is only considered either in the eyes of others, and in context of the social and cultural conditions.

It is an expensive combo, so if you are in doubt, I suggest purchasing samples and giving it a try.

08-18-2019 4:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-27-2019 2:23 PM

I’ve taken the time to read this entire thread. Some very insightful long posts but lots of details.

I have a question though. If the users of. BW/AV could describe the users character in ONE sentence would you say it’s a tough guy whose like a celebrity/ seducer or a nicer guy whose seductive/celebrity like? The BW /AV changes the BW alone pure gunslinger vibe. And using AV alone seems to be more unbelievable attraction. When combined with BW in smaller ratio doses the AV vibe is easier to carry out and become more believable.

Looking for a quick ONE sentence caption of this mix.

Cheers
D

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
10-27-2019 2:23 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-27-2019 4:52 PM

(10-27-2019 2:23 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I’ve taken the time to read this entire thread. Some very insightful long posts but lots of details.

I have a question though. If the users of. BW/AV could describe the users character in ONE sentence would you say it’s a tough guy whose like a celebrity/ seducer or a nicer guy whose seductive/celebrity like? The BW /AV changes the BW alone pure gunslinger vibe. And using AV alone seems to be more unbelievable attraction. When combined with BW in smaller ratio doses the AV vibe is easier to carry out and become more believable.

Looking for a quick ONE sentence caption of this mix.

Cheers
D
BW with a boner.

10-27-2019 4:52 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-28-2019 3:56 AM

I recall AM NOS being a badass fighter with balls of steel and a boner... AM NOS produced super strong boners too. But it could get me into some bad physical fights.

Also how's the libido and erections with this BW/AV combo? And has anyone here gotten into a physical fight with this combo on?

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 4:16 AM by dsouza.)
10-28-2019 3:56 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2019 5:58 PM

(10-28-2019 3:56 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Also how's the libido and erections with this BW/AV combo? And has anyone here gotten into a physical fight with this combo on?

For me, libido and the ability to follow through with full honours are enhanced with BW-AV-COPS. I mention Cops because I wear them with any product or combo.

The only issues are that I sometimes get burned out after 6 hours, and that using the combo more than twice in a week, it loses its bite. I can use BW-COPS for 5 or 6 days in a row, I never get fatigue or feel like its lost its mojo.

10-29-2019 5:58 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2019 8:30 AM

(10-29-2019 5:58 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  For me, libido and the ability to follow through with full honors are enhanced with BW+AV+COPS. I mention cops because I wear them with any product or combo.

The only issues are that I sometimes get burned out after 6 hours, and when using the combo more than twice in a week, it loses its bite. I can use BW+COPS for 5 or 6 days in a row, and I never get fatigue or feel like it lost its mojo.

Could you give us the dosages with BW+AV+ Cops, as well as the BW+Cops combos?
10-30-2019 8:30 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-30-2019 8:49 AM

Great answers...Still need my original question answered though... Does BW AV get anyone into scraps or situations very close to it? AM NOS is dangerous for a man my age because too many people try to pick fights with me even for no reason in the street when i'm seen with my SO. The original AM never did this to me.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 8:51 AM by dsouza.)
10-30-2019 8:49 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-30-2019 10:20 AM

(10-30-2019 8:49 AM)dsouza Wrote:   Does BW AV get anyone into scraps or situations very close to it?

I don't know about the specific combo but AV can age badly and cause agitation in others. I can't remember the specific combo off the top of my head but I wore AV with a heavy sexual before and I was getting great attention early in the night but later in the night people were getting agitated at me, even a doorman who was checking IDs got angry at me. Normally people don't get agitated or angry at me.

When I posted the report, a well respected member informed me that he had issues like that when AV ages. I don't have time now to search for the details though. But if you are worried about getting into scraps, I wouldn't combo AV with BW. Or if you do, go home before your application ages too much.

I haven't tested this personally yet but I have read on this forum that Core goes better with heavy sexuals than AV does. They both are very beautifying.
10-30-2019 10:20 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-30-2019 10:25 AM

(10-30-2019 10:20 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't know about the specific combo but AV can age badly and cause agitation in others. I can't remember the specific combo off the top of my head but I wore AV with a heavy sexual before and I was getting great attention early in the night but later in the night people were getting agitated at me, even a doorman who was checking IDs got angry at me. Normally people don't get agitated or angry at me.

When I posted the report, a well respected member informed me that he had issues like that when AV ages. I don't have time now to search for the details though. But if you are worried about getting into scraps, I wouldn't combo AV with BW. Or if you do, go home before your application ages too much.

I haven't tested this personally yet but I have read on this forum that Core goes better with heavy sexuals than AV does. They both are very beautifying.

Perhaps BW/core is better suited for me. I’ll experiment. While AV increases my anxiety tremendously BW can lead to me being very ruthless with a temper. I think core may calm BW down. Only one way to find out . Testing!

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

10-30-2019 10:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,897 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,254 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,200 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr