Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
02-20-2019 10:08 PM

(02-20-2019 4:35 PM)jgn Wrote:  No, I want to use it to attract the hottest girls when going out and bring them home.

As this is my first time using mones, the reason I am using this while going to the gym is just to test if this shit really worked, and it does.

Cool. I can see from your posts that it's working for you. Another question, have you tried approaching these girls at the gym and getting their number and/or setting up a date?
02-20-2019 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2019 9:05 AM

(02-20-2019 6:03 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  No, it's impossible. Use your brain, guys. If a girl starts doing stretches or anything at all 2 meters in front of you at the gym, it's to get your attention. Plain and simple. Nothing else is happening. And she's the one who kept looking. Really hot girls will show stronger interest. It's lonely at the top. How often do you think she sees a guy at the gym she finds attractive?

The fact that you didn't do anything is what drove her away. You rejected her. Maybe she thinks you have a gf. Or maybe she thinks you're fake, if it seemed like you got stuck. Keep in mind you had the coolest phero signature ever, the type that screams high status ladies’ man. You'll see these things happen over and over again and you need to act on it. Prove that it's real and it will become so. You could've said something cute and corny like "I could really use a strawberry banana smoothie right about now.. .and you're buying"

I agree 100% with what MacCauley posted above, especially that which is highlighted in bold.
02-22-2019 9:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2019 11:04 AM

so i went clubbing yesterday with 8 drops of BW and 4 drops of AV

so much shit happened in couldnt believe it, but to sum it up:
IOIs everywhere
a super hot blonde girl started talking to me near the toilet area. Later at the dance floor she would dance extremely close to me and i grinded her
i was chilling with some friends at an empty corner. hot girls would come close to me. they were basically waiting for me to approach them
A guy approached me (he was not gay i can tell) and gave me a 50 euro bill
another guy (not gay as well) randomly bought me a drink at the bar

after clubbing we went to the mcdonalds. this is like the afterparty in my city and its always filled with shit tons of people, mostly women.
again, IOIs everywhere
guys begin talking to me and they show alot of respect towards me
a guy sits infront of me and offers me some of his food, he even offered me to buy me a meal (he was not gay either)
a girl next to me begins talking to me and talks about how her day was

couldnt bring girls home because of logistics, but got alot of numbers

question:
as im new to mones, this combo is obviously working for me. should I just stick with 8drops bw and 4 drops av or should I increase it? Like could it get even better with a higher doseage?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019 11:08 AM by jgn.)
03-03-2019 11:04 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2019 12:21 PM

Try it , there's two schools of thought on the forum it seems . One that believe in more is better with some mones and that OD doesn't exist, just that people can't handle higher doses. Another school believes in OD and that it can lead to ghosting and ignoring .

Personally I am somewhere in between , I believe it depends on a product . In case of BW personally I found 4 drops to be perfect for me ( with 6 drops walking in OD territory ) and 2 drops for AV ( I have def ODed hard at 6 drops before )

Gary himself ( creator of AV and BW) was quoted before saying OD doesn't exist and just to use products how you would use fragrance . Not to worry about dosages
03-03-2019 12:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-03-2019 12:53 PM

(03-03-2019 12:21 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Try it , there's two schools of thought on the forum it seems . One that believe in more is better with some mones and that OD doesn't exist, just that people can't handle higher doses. Another school believes in OD and that it can lead to ghosting and ignoring .

Personally I am somewhere in between , I believe it depends on a product . In case of BW personally I found 4 drops to be perfect for me ( with 6 drops walking in OD territory ) and 2 drops for AV ( I have def ODed hard at 6 drops before )

Gary himself ( creator of AV and BW) was quoted before saying OD doesn't exist and just to use products how you would use fragrance . Not to worry about dosages

I would tend to agree with you, kocik2000. I find that some products just don't seem to mesh well with me and I appear to OD at doses as low as one drop but with others I can practically bathe in it without overdosing.

When it comes to using a product like I would a fragrance, I can do that with some brands/products but with others I really can't. Unresistable was potent enough that anything over one dot and I overdosed and was ghosted even though I liked the scent. Bad Wolf is another one that at one drop, people are diving over couches to get out of my way and are practically cowering in front of me. I like the scent of both and wish I could wear more. Anything by LPMP that I get scented, I can easily let my nose be my guide as to how much to apply.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-03-2019 12:53 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-03-2019 1:40 PM

I'd try 4 drops of BW and 8 drops of AV.
AV shines more than BW, imo

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-03-2019 1:40 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2019 2:17 PM

(03-03-2019 1:40 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'd try 4 drops of BW and 8 drops of AV.

Agreed , imho AV is all outside and BW all inner if it makes sense. Would think the reason this combo works so well. If that's what wolf meant by shines
03-03-2019 2:17 PM
jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2019 2:19 PM

(03-03-2019 1:40 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'd try 4 drops of BW and 8 drops of AV.

in which situations is 2:1 BW AV more suitable then?
or is 2:1 AV BW better overal?
03-03-2019 2:19 PM
jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2019 2:24 PM

(03-03-2019 2:17 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Agreed , imho AV is all outside and BW all inner if it makes sense. Would think the reason this combo works so well. If that's what wolf meant by shines

with inner you mean the urge to get shit done right? for example approaching that girl that kept staring at you.

im in a decent spot right now but not as low inhib as some of my friends, they would just approach a girl without second thoughts while I still have that little doubt in my head. Does that mean I have to increase my BW dose?

Also should I be wearing BW on days where im staying home all day for the selfies? And if yes, how much compared to going out?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019 2:32 PM by jgn.)
03-03-2019 2:24 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2019 5:31 PM

Yep , AV is just looks from afar from girls . Once I am interracting with a girl or anyone else it's all BW at play . At least to me.

Test, everyone is different . I do noticed increased selfies with higher than four drops but then I am trending OD territory personally . See how it works for you . Maybe you won't have that issue.

I only use BW when going out.
03-03-2019 5:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,371 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,078 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,186 07-24-2018 1:32 AM