Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
idej1
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-11-2019 10:37 PM

7-8 drops of BW
2 hours later 2 drops of AV, all around neck, behind ears, collarbone.

Noticeable effects
-Self confidence
-Boobing
-Girls initiating kino
-comment :You smell so nice
-comment: You are different from the other guys in here
-ass grinding

Though I must add being outcome free and not being needy added to the effects I feel...

Evolve or suffer
01-11-2019 10:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Washaq1234
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2019 4:44 AM

(12-08-2018 3:22 PM)Neoptolemos Wrote:  Dosage:
3-4 drops BW: One drop on each side of the neck and one drop per top of hand then spread between the top of the hands.
2 drops AV: One drop behind each ear.

After trying both BW and AV separately for a week early on, I noticed a profound difference in the behavior of my co-workers, and noticeable positive self-effects (minus the increased irritability) from BW. BW therefore became, and has been, my daily work wear for months now. As a worker I’m a somewhat intimidating introvert (so I’m told) because I keep to myself, deliver stellar high-quality work compared to most of my peers, and I am regarded as a subject matter expert by peers and leadership alike. BW ultimately complimented the vibe/wavelength I seem to emit, it just fit me. As I’m sure many on this forum already know, not everyone’s natural signature will match up with a mone signature, leading to varied individual results.

Noticeable BW Effects on Coworkers Included:
-Passivity: People simply stopped challenging me on anything, when I told them to do something it was taken as a divine order and to my shock carried out with an attempt to impress me. This was a radical change from getting an attitude, second guesses, and the occasional undermining. What was truly interesting was that coworkers would constantly be apologizing to me for just about anything, which hadn’t happened previously. I also noticed an increased number of male coworkers wanted to hang around me as well, just invading space, even if they weren’t involved in a task or conversation.
-Respect: On top of the implied and demonstrated respect, mentioned above, the leadership on site also changed their tune around me in a noticeable way to one of giving my input greater weight, listening intently when I would speak, and seemingly trusting me more.

After 4 months of this consistency and marginal experimentation with different standalone mones and dosages:

-NA at work caused people to crowd around me and talk about sex when I wasn’t even involved. Crowds would form one or two people at a time invading my workspace until it built up to twelve+ people standing in my immediate area to the point I couldn’t push my chair out to leave if I wanted to. It got so bad at one point I had to tell the management leadership on the floor to do something about it because it was a distracting fire hazard. A hazard that had never manifested EVER, but just happened to do so (around me) on the day I wore NA… I wore it a few more times at work to similar results every time, heavy socializing, sex talk, loss of personal space to small crowds. The sex talk got so graphic and casual, mind you I’m not involved in these conversations taking place 2 feet away from me, that I opted to stop wearing it for fear of getting implicated in shit that never happened by some passing overly sensitive woman or Buzz Killington type.
-AQ great relaxing, focused, social self-effects, less than stellar alpha intimidation effects on unruly coworkers. It was a night and day difference without BW.
-AV solo, didn’t seem to fit me right. I felt that it didn’t fit me more than anything. I was more social and people wanted to hang around me, when I just wanted to be left alone, but it seemed to be lacking the alpha effects that made me fall BW so hard.

I decided I wanted to go for a different effect and after lurking here for six months, and BW having delivered so well the last four months I figured it was time to combo BW with something, AV seemed to be a quite popular compliment so I gave it a go the last two weeks as a daily work wear.

Combining BW+AV in many ways feels, at the risk of hyperbole, like a perfect match. At work, female coworkers caught in the cloud are looking for reasons to talk to me about anything frequently, where this was never a thing as most of the people there are afraid of me to some degree. Coworkers, in general, treat me like a literal VIP with the alpha respect and compliance I’ve relied on BW’s consistency for. I was moved to a position of ~90% autonomy where in which I don’t answer to anyone and am free to carry out whatever is needed for the project or tasked down to me from leadership several states away pretty much alone and at my leisure. When I occasionally/rarely head back to the floor with my former daily coworkers (mainly to use their computer system), the picture below provides a near perfect representation of what happened this last Monday. I was actually concerned I was going to get in trouble by a floor manager for distracting everyone away by just standing there for almost 40 minutes… The best part is that wasn’t even saying that much. I was having one conversation at a time with a few of the people present and the crowd was just listening to them talk. It dawned on me when I looked up from talking to a guy seated at his workstation right in front of me, that this crowd of eight people were all looking straight at me waiting for me to say something. It was quite an entertaining realization. Either I was always this awesome or it was the pheromones or both. Probably both lol. Another bizarre note was that there was so much clamoring to tell ME something, I ended up treating it like a press conference pointing around saying “First you, then you, then you, go ahead…”

[Image: bnh4lCP.jpg]

As far as closing or generating copious amounts of female interest or anything like that, it’s usually not my intent at work. I had a brief thing with a girl there that brought me to a standing policy of don’t shit where you eat, in that people thought we were dating because we were always flirting and hanging out. Then she went on vacation one weekend and came back married to everyone’s shock… I still have to work with her occasionally so that makes things weird, certainly don’t need anymore of that.

The only negative change I noticed when introducing AV was being extra tired/sleepy consistently when I got home. Otherwise, if you can handle the attention, BW+AV is a winner.

Same happened with me Cool
01-16-2019 4:44 AM
jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2019 3:19 PM

first time mone user here, decided to go for AV+BW combo to see where it would bring me, didn't really expect much to happen

2 drops bw on wrist, 2 on neck and 1 under nose. around an hour later i put 2 drops of AV behind my ears, i went to the gym around an hour later

im 20 years old and a regular in my gym, expected the gym to be filled with women around this time but that wasnt the case.

There is this extremely hot girl that also a regular and we both know eachother by face for around 6 months, never made any contact with her except for the occasional eye contact here and there, but for the rest, she was always doing her own thing and never bothered to get my attention or that of others. Today I saw her again and we crossed paths a couple of times, she did her thing and so did I. Theres this crossfit area in my gym where everyone does abs exercises/stretching/yoga etc, and its a pretty big area. I was there doing t-bar rows and suddenly this chick comes up, grabs a yoga mat and places it literally 2meters infront of me, there were some others but there was still plenty of room for her own little privacy. She begins doing very slow stretches with her head down, face facing the ground, but during these stretches she would literally lift her head up to check me out, and she was also constantly checking me out while I was in my set doing rows. She left after 5min and went home, which was really strange because she usually does those stretches way longer, around the 10-15min. So she probaly did those stretches for the sake of getting my attention.

I can't believe this worked. How can someone who ignored me for 6 months suddenly become so hungry for my attention?

Is this truely the power of mones or am I just overthinking it?
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019 3:28 PM by jgn.)
02-19-2019 3:19 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-19-2019 4:48 PM

(02-19-2019 3:19 PM)jgn Wrote:  first time mone user here, decided to go for AV+BW combo to see where it would bring me, didn't really expect much to happen

2 drops bw on wrist, 2 on neck and 1 under nose. around an hour later i put 2 drops of AV behind my ears, i went to the gym around an hour later

im 20 years old and a regular in my gym, expected the gym to be filled with women around this time but that wasnt the case.

There is this extremely hot girl that also a regular and we both know eachother by face for around 6 months, never made any contact with her except for the occasional eye contact here and there, but for the rest, she was always doing her own thing and never bothered to get my attention or that of others. Today I saw her again and we crossed paths a couple of times, she did her thing and so did I. Theres this crossfit area in my gym where everyone does abs exercises/stretching/yoga etc, and its a pretty big area. I was there doing t-bar rows and suddenly this chick comes up, grabs a yoga mat and places it literally 2meters infront of me, there were some others but there was still plenty of room for her own little privacy. She begins doing very slow stretches with her head down, face facing the ground, but during these stretches she would literally lift her head up to check me out, and she was also constantly checking me out while I was in my set doing rows. She left after 5min and went home, which was really strange because she usually does those stretches way longer, around the 10-15min. So she probaly did those stretches for the sake of getting my attention.

I can't believe this worked. How can someone who ignored me for 6 months suddenly become so hungry for my attention?

Is this truely the power of mones or am I just overthinking it?

Maybe she kept looking at you and left early instead of finishing her stretches because she thought you were a creep that kept checking her out?
02-19-2019 4:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2019 5:10 PM

(02-19-2019 4:48 PM)MisterY Wrote:  Maybe she kept looking at you and left early instead of finishing her stretches because she thought you were a creep that kept checking her out?

its possible, but i dont think so. shes the type that loves her privacy, always distancing herself from others in the gym, only using machines next to other guys if there is no other option left, so there was no reason for her to do those exercises infront of me. She also choose to face me instead of facing the other sides.

I see her a lot, so ill see how this works out.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019 5:12 PM by jgn.)
02-19-2019 5:10 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2019 6:03 AM

(02-19-2019 5:10 PM)jgn Wrote:  its possible, but i dont think so. shes the type that loves her privacy, always distancing herself from others in the gym, only using machines next to other guys if there is no other option left, so there was no reason for her to do those exercises infront of me. She also choose to face me instead of facing the other sides.

I see her a lot, so ill see how this works out.

No, it's impossible. Use your brain, guys. If a girl starts doing stretches or anything at all 2 meters in front of you at the gym it's to get your attention. Plain and simple. Nothing else is happening. And she's the one who kept looking. Really hot girls will show stronger interest. It's lonely at the top. How often do you think she sees a guy at the gym she finds attractive?

The fact that you didn't do anything is what drove her away. You rejected her. Maybe she thinks you have a gf. Or maybe she thinks you're fake if it seemed like you got stuck. Keep in mind you had the coolest phero signature ever, the type that screams high status ladies man. You'll see these things happen over and over again and you need to act on it. Prove that it's real and it will become so. You could've said something cute and corny like "I could really use a strawberry banana smoothie right about now.. .and you're buying"
02-20-2019 6:03 AM
jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2019 4:03 PM

Went to the gym again today, this time 4 BW drops on the neck, 1 on the wrist and 2 AV drops behind ears

It was extremely busy and packed with alot of women today. 2 hot girls passed me as I was doing front squats, they began doing abs exercises and I noticed them checking me out while I was in my set doing squats. few min later 3 other girls passed me, 1 was decent looking and the other 2 were unattractive. They also began doing abs exercises and they were also constantly checking me out while I was in my set doing squats.

Done with squats and I move on to hamstring curls. I see this cute girl at the smith machine glancing at me a few times, but it was probably not intentional. Done with the curls and I begin walking up to the squat rack next to her to do some shoulder presses. I walked past her and did a set of shoulder presses, her body language literally did a 180, she became so extremely shy its as if she couldn't believe that I decided to work out next to her or something. There is this big mirror infront of us. She kept checking me out through the mirror, and when she knew that I noticed her doing that, she turned her back whenever she was done with her set, but she would still check me out by directly looking at me during my set, probably thinking that I wouldn't notice her.

At this point I had been working out for around ~100min, I was very tired and I sweated alot during my leg workout. More girls entered the gym but I didn't really notice any hits. Maybe I was too tired to notice any hits, or does sweat weaken the effects of mones?
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019 4:09 PM by jgn.)
02-20-2019 4:03 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2019 4:12 PM

(02-20-2019 4:03 PM)jgn Wrote:  Went to the gym again today, this time 4 BW drops on the neck, 1 on the wrist and 2 AV drops behind ears

It was extremely busy and packed with alot of women today. 2 hot girls passed me as I was doing front squats, they began doing abs exercises and I noticed them checking me out while I was in my set doing squats. few min later 3 other girls passed me, 1 was decent looking and the other 2 were unattractive. They also began doing abs exercises and they were also constantly checking me out while I was in my set doing squats.

Done with squats and I move on to hamstring curls. I see this cute girl at the smith machine glancing at me a few times, but it was probably not intentional. Done with the curls and I begin walking up to the squat rack next to her to do some shoulder presses. I walked past her and did a set of shoulder presses, her body language literally did a 180, she became so extremely shy its as if she couldn't believe that I decided to work out next to her or something. There is this big mirror infront of us. She kept checking me out through the mirror, and when she knew that I noticed her doing that, she turned her back whenever she was done with her set, but she would still check me out by directly looking at me during my set, probably thinking that I wouldn't notice her.

At this point I had been working out for around ~100min, I was very tired and I sweated alot during my leg workout. More girls entered the gym but I didn't really notice any hits. Maybe I was too tired to notice any hits, or does sweat weaken the effects of mones?

Nice.

Question. Is your sole purpose of using pheromones so that you can get girls to look at you while you're working out at the gym?
02-20-2019 4:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jgn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2019 4:35 PM

(02-20-2019 4:12 PM)MisterY Wrote:  Nice.

Question. Is your sole purpose of using pheromones so that you can get girls to look at you while you're working out at the gym?

No, I want to use it to attract the hottest girls when going out and bring them home.

As this is my first time using mones, the reason I am using this while going to the gym is just to test if this shit really worked, and it does.
02-20-2019 4:35 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-20-2019 7:49 PM

Ive worn BW & AV to the gym just for the self effects... anything else was just a bonus

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-20-2019 7:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,117 868,582 11-06-2020 1:31 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,922 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,393 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,517 07-25-2016 9:02 PM