Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
10-22-2018 10:11 AM

Nice report. Very similar to what typically happens to me on a night out or otherwise.

(10-22-2018 8:27 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Wore it to a bar and did notice several hits. For one, 6 latina ladies chose to sit by me. One group of 2 and the other a group of 4. They all seemed to respond with looks, etc, but the most alpha of their group (only a 5....She was in the 4 lady group) was the most aggressive. Her boyfriend joined the group and she asked to hug me 4 times. The first 2 because her team lost and then two more when my team lost. She said that she didn't want to hug her boyfriend because he didn't get it. He never said a thing and they were very long and she pressed very hard.

Definitely AV. I've had similar stuff happen so many times with AV. It used to creep me out in the more extreme cases. I also get boobed a lot with AV. I'm not sure why. Doesn't happen much with other mones. I agree AV solo is more blatant. I like the combo because BW self effects helps a lot to carry AV and make it more believable. I remember you wrote somewhere that AV is great when you have the energy for it. I think BW generates more energy and gives the wearer stronger instincts.
10-22-2018 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-22-2018 10:32 AM

(10-22-2018 10:11 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Nice report. Very similar to what typically happens to me on a night out or otherwise.

Definitely AV. I've had similar stuff happen so many times with AV. It used to creep me out in the more extreme cases. I also get boobed a lot with AV. I'm not sure why. Doesn't happen much with other mones. I agree AV solo is more blatant. I like the combo because BW self effects helps a lot to carry AV and make it more believable. I remember you wrote somewhere that AV is great when you have the energy for it. I think BW generates more energy and gives the wearer stronger instincts.

I agree with you. AV would give such blatant hits alone that it came across as very unnatural and BW does give you the energy and attitude to support the vibe.

Like in a mall, I had a lady almost knock me down trying to boob me. Very random. She never stopped. It was kind of robotic. That’s the power of AV. I’m wondering about wearing it with just wolf now.

So I’m grateful to those testers who reported in this and other combinations that it was not intuitive for me to try. Great stuff!
10-22-2018 10:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2018 8:33 PM

(10-22-2018 10:32 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I agree with you. AV would give such blatant hits alone that it came across as very unnatural and BW does give you the energy and attitude to support the vibe.

Like in a mall, I had a lady almost knock me down trying to boob me. Very random. She never stopped. It was kind of robotic. That’s the power of AV. I’m wondering about wearing it with just wolf now.

So I’m grateful to those testers who reported in this and other combinations that it was not intuitive for me to try. Great stuff!

Whats your dosage Darklord? I saw you're using a 2:1 ratio, is that 2 drops BW, 1 drop AV? I know MacCauley likes to use big dosages, over 20 drops.
10-22-2018 8:33 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-23-2018 9:27 AM

(10-22-2018 8:33 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Whats your dosage Darklord? I saw you're using a 2:1 ratio, is that 2 drops BW, 1 drop AV? I know MacCauley likes to use big dosages, over 20 drops.

Yes, 2 drops to 1 drops. I am a low dose guy because I have always seen good to great effects at low dose, but everyone has a different sweet spot.
10-23-2018 9:27 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2018 1:41 PM

Keep in mind I had used Bad Wolf exclusively for months before experimenting with higher doses. Last time I used it I put on 6ish drops and it worked as it should. Actually I had stronger effects than I got with 10 drops back then. That's because I've used other mones this year. I think sweet spot is fluctuating with some products. I used 2 sprays of SOB the other with insane self effects, borderline OD. About a year ago I used 4 sprays regularly.
10-23-2018 1:41 PM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2018 5:33 PM

I'm in So Cal and I'm going to a Mexican birthday party tonight. Testing a combo of Bad Wolf, AV and DP. Should be interesting to say the least. I likes me some Latino Women. Got burned out on blond bimbos a long time ago. Wore this combo to work yesterday and my mark a 27 year old Mexican girl who's already into me did not know what hit her. She started speaking to me in this soft seductive voice which is unlike her even calling me by my first name when usually she calls me "hey you" or "this guy'. Now texting me often. This girl has a lot of attitude typical Mexican shit testing me often I laugh it off then she smiles. When she hit me up for my phone number a little while back I told her "You know I'm an old man right?" She says " I don't care your handsome and outgoing". This kid is about 5-7 tall long straight black hair she's packed and stacked gentlemen hot as all fuck. At the Company Halloween function last Wed she wore a Bad Witch costume cleavage for days and a lot of thigh. Management told her to change or go home. Colt
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018 5:46 PM by Long Barrel Colt.)
11-03-2018 5:33 PM

MMM

Rep Post

11-03-2018 7:15 PM

(11-03-2018 5:33 PM)Long Barrel Colt Wrote:  I'm in So Cal and I'm going to a Mexican birthday party tonight. Testing a combo of Bad Wolf, AV and DP. Should be interesting to say the least. I likes me some Latino Women. Got burned out on blond bimbos a long time ago. Wore this combo to work yesterday and my mark a 27 year old Mexican girl who's already into me did not know what hit her. She started speaking to me in this soft seductive voice which is unlike her even calling me by my first name when usually she calls me "hey you" or "this guy'. Now texting me often. This girl has a lot of attitude typical Mexican shit testing me often I laugh it off then she smiles. When she hit me up for my phone number a little while back I told her "You know I'm an old man right?" She says " I don't care your handsome and outgoing". This kid is about 5-7 tall long straight black hair she's packed and stacked gentlemen hot as all fuck. At the Company Halloween function last Wed she wore a Bad Witch costume cleavage for days and a lot of thigh. Management told her to change or go home. Colt

What ratios are you fishing with? Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-03-2018 7:15 PM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2018 2:56 AM

(11-03-2018 7:15 PM)MMM Wrote:  What ratios are you fishing with? Training1
10 Drops of BW about 6 drops of AV and 3or 4 drops on the DP. As far as fishing I like Kastmasters and spinners. Regards, Colt.
11-04-2018 2:56 AM
Neoptolemos
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-08-2018 3:22 PM

Dosage:
3-4 drops BW: One drop on each side of the neck and one drop per top of hand then spread between the top of the hands.
2 drops AV: One drop behind each ear.

After trying both BW and AV separately for a week early on, I noticed a profound difference in the behavior of my co-workers, and noticeable positive self-effects (minus the increased irritability) from BW. BW therefore became, and has been, my daily work wear for months now. As a worker I’m a somewhat intimidating introvert (so I’m told) because I keep to myself, deliver stellar high-quality work compared to most of my peers, and I am regarded as a subject matter expert by peers and leadership alike. BW ultimately complimented the vibe/wavelength I seem to emit, it just fit me. As I’m sure many on this forum already know, not everyone’s natural signature will match up with a mone signature, leading to varied individual results.

Noticeable BW Effects on Coworkers Included:
-Passivity: People simply stopped challenging me on anything, when I told them to do something it was taken as a divine order and to my shock carried out with an attempt to impress me. This was a radical change from getting an attitude, second guesses, and the occasional undermining. What was truly interesting was that coworkers would constantly be apologizing to me for just about anything, which hadn’t happened previously. I also noticed an increased number of male coworkers wanted to hang around me as well, just invading space, even if they weren’t involved in a task or conversation.
-Respect: On top of the implied and demonstrated respect, mentioned above, the leadership on site also changed their tune around me in a noticeable way to one of giving my input greater weight, listening intently when I would speak, and seemingly trusting me more.

After 4 months of this consistency and marginal experimentation with different standalone mones and dosages:

-NA at work caused people to crowd around me and talk about sex when I wasn’t even involved. Crowds would form one or two people at a time invading my workspace until it built up to twelve+ people standing in my immediate area to the point I couldn’t push my chair out to leave if I wanted to. It got so bad at one point I had to tell the management leadership on the floor to do something about it because it was a distracting fire hazard. A hazard that had never manifested EVER, but just happened to do so (around me) on the day I wore NA… I wore it a few more times at work to similar results every time, heavy socializing, sex talk, loss of personal space to small crowds. The sex talk got so graphic and casual, mind you I’m not involved in these conversations taking place 2 feet away from me, that I opted to stop wearing it for fear of getting implicated in shit that never happened by some passing overly sensitive woman or Buzz Killington type.
-AQ great relaxing, focused, social self-effects, less than stellar alpha intimidation effects on unruly coworkers. It was a night and day difference without BW.
-AV solo, didn’t seem to fit me right. I felt that it didn’t fit me more than anything. I was more social and people wanted to hang around me, when I just wanted to be left alone, but it seemed to be lacking the alpha effects that made me fall BW so hard.

I decided I wanted to go for a different effect and after lurking here for six months, and BW having delivered so well the last four months I figured it was time to combo BW with something, AV seemed to be a quite popular compliment so I gave it a go the last two weeks as a daily work wear.

Combining BW+AV in many ways feels, at the risk of hyperbole, like a perfect match. At work, female coworkers caught in the cloud are looking for reasons to talk to me about anything frequently, where this was never a thing as most of the people there are afraid of me to some degree. Coworkers, in general, treat me like a literal VIP with the alpha respect and compliance I’ve relied on BW’s consistency for. I was moved to a position of ~90% autonomy where in which I don’t answer to anyone and am free to carry out whatever is needed for the project or tasked down to me from leadership several states away pretty much alone and at my leisure. When I occasionally/rarely head back to the floor with my former daily coworkers (mainly to use their computer system), the picture below provides a near perfect representation of what happened this last Monday. I was actually concerned I was going to get in trouble by a floor manager for distracting everyone away by just standing there for almost 40 minutes… The best part is that wasn’t even saying that much. I was having one conversation at a time with a few of the people present and the crowd was just listening to them talk. It dawned on me when I looked up from talking to a guy seated at his workstation right in front of me, that this crowd of eight people were all looking straight at me waiting for me to say something. It was quite an entertaining realization. Either I was always this awesome or it was the pheromones or both. Probably both lol. Another bizarre note was that there was so much clamoring to tell ME something, I ended up treating it like a press conference pointing around saying “First you, then you, then you, go ahead…”

[Image: bnh4lCP.jpg]

As far as closing or generating copious amounts of female interest or anything like that, it’s usually not my intent at work. I had a brief thing with a girl there that brought me to a standing policy of don’t shit where you eat, in that people thought we were dating because we were always flirting and hanging out. Then she went on vacation one weekend and came back married to everyone’s shock… I still have to work with her occasionally so that makes things weird, certainly don’t need anymore of that.

The only negative change I noticed when introducing AV was being extra tired/sleepy consistently when I got home. Otherwise, if you can handle the attention, BW+AV is a winner.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 3:30 PM by Neoptolemos.)
12-08-2018 3:22 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-08-2018 4:50 PM

Great first post , tiredness is AV , it does that to me when worn several days in a row
12-08-2018 4:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,175 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,029 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,178 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr