Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
ibelieve
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
03-05-2018 9:51 PM

Hey everyone,

Long time phero user (androtics products), this is my first post. Be easy with me! Ordered Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae recently and this is my experience:

Couple of weeks ago I noticed someone at the gym, solid 9.5 fantastic shape, brunette, 25-28. When she walks - every guys eye follows. Those types are way too much work for me so I just ignore and move on with my day. As we all know the gym is not the best place to meet someone incase things don't end well.

So I noticed that she noticed me, i did not take too much stock into it. But the hits became very obvious - the weird thing was... I was not wearing any mones at the time. So i noticed she was trying to grab my attention more everyday, doing squats when she knows I can see her, working out on a machine infront of me etc. So I thought, what the heck? Whats the worst that could happen?

So the day I was going to make a move i put on some mones... my androtics stuff (had not got my Bad Wolf/Aqua Vitae yet) Ammo+A314+IO+IS. So we exchanged smiles, I got on a treadmill next to her (pretending that it was my first time on it) so she showed me what buttons to press. I introduced myself we chatted for a bit and we went on our ways.

That same day another looker started to get my attention and the Brunette saw (I believe) and no longer gave me eye contact on following days. So i said what the hell - on a following day I chat her up again and this time she pretended like she had not seen me around etc. So i hinted at us getting together some time and she said she has a boyfriend. WHAT THE HELL - I was pretty pissed because she was sending me mixed messages.

I said F*&k it - and moved on with my day... here is where things got interesting. I got my order of Bad Wolf + Aqua Vitae and I tried it on BW on its own first. It made me feel like a bad ass. I had a new level of confidence - different from A314. As soon as I put BW on, I totally was on a different level. I had no awkwardness at all when I was at the gym. I started with one drop, so the self effects were great, I noticed beta behaviour (no eye contact, glancing at me then looking away) from people around me, so BW was working. The next day I tried 2 drops and eventually worked things in from there.

So once i fine tuned what i felt was a balanced combo (3 x BW Drop, 3 x AV Drop) I ran with it. So one day I saw the brunette and I had uber confidence with the mones so I slow walked right infront of her while she was on an equipment, making sure she gets all the BW+AQ. After that day... everything changed. The following day she started to make eye contact with me, she became more aggressive then before trying to get my attention - but I don't give a S^&*.... she's been on me now for 2 weeks in a row - doing nutty things like strategically placing her self on equipment close to where I am. Not only that - she is more aggressive with working on equipment that emphasize her fantastic figure.

Long story short... first experience using BW+AQ and it works
03-05-2018 9:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-05-2018 10:56 PM

Nice report Ibelieve.

Yep. No matter how long ya been around, things never change.

some Gals want what they cant have until they have it then
they dont want it.

Just like shoes. Thats how 50 % of the gals view us guys.

Gotta have the newest then lose interest and onto the next pair.

She sounds like a high maintenance attention seeker.

Have fun with that one.
03-05-2018 10:56 PM
ibelieve
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2018 10:16 AM

(03-05-2018 10:56 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Nice report Ibelieve.

Yep. No matter how long ya been around, things never change.

some Gals want what they cant have until they have it then
they dont want it.

Just like shoes. Thats how 50 % of the gals view us guys.

Gotta have the newest then lose interest and onto the next pair.

She sounds like a high maintenance attention seeker.

Have fun with that one.

100% Agree - she is probably drama filled and really high maintenance. I normally stay away from that type... i took the bait, bad on me.

I have no idea why she stopped eye contact with me. It could have been because she noticed another girl at the gym trying to get my attention (Eye contact, smiling etc).

But what I do know... it was BW+AQ that turned things around 180 degrees. This example has made me want to continue this interchange further. I want to see where this experiment goes. Imagine if i hit the right combo that will result in the Brunette approaching me rather then trying to entice me to approach her? LOL I'll have to write about that for sure!

I've ordered NA/Wolf/Cohesion (waiting for it in the mail) - I want to introduce NA+Cohesion into the mix (probably for another thread). I am slightly concerned about the reverse imprinting - I'm going to test slow and keep the NA on my wrists/below the elbow to reduce chances reverse imprinting.

The Brunette has lost all credibility with me by flip-flopping so much, but she will be a good testing ground for my mones Cool

"At the end of the day, enjoy every day and there will always be a new girl that wants to play" iBelieve
03-06-2018 10:16 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-06-2018 11:37 AM

The responses are from BW, NOT so much the AV.

AV is an attention grabber, social, and beautifier. THAT'S IT

It's not sexual. It's ATTRACTIVE. Unexplicable attraction. This is what creates sexuality. But itself is not sexual. It's an OMG WOW factor mone. Makes you look OUTRAGEOUSLY attractive... but to the point of being too LOUD, and UNBELIEVABLE!

When wearing AV, people don't believe your signature. They can't believe you're OUTRAGEOUSLY attractive... or at least they don't want to believe it. This is why AV is best paired with something which will make it BELIEVABLE or credible. I never understood why it worked so well with Glace, OD gel, and even Wolf. I received the craziest hits with Wolf and OD gel combined with AV. It's because AV alone is just unbelievable. When combined with other products, makes the attraction more credible. I think AV is probably best combined with a social, or trust product, or with some Beta Androstenol
03-06-2018 11:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

03-06-2018 11:50 AM

(03-06-2018 11:37 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I think AV is probably best combined with a social, or trust product, or with some Beta Androstenol

Hm. SOB contains Beta Androstenol so maybe AV + SOB will work. AV gives me a headache so I don't know when I'll get around to trying this combo.
03-06-2018 11:50 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-06-2018 1:31 PM

(03-05-2018 9:51 PM)ibelieve Wrote:  Hey everyone, long time phero user (Androtics products), this is my first post. Be easy with me!
Couple of weeks ago, I noticed someone at the gym, a solid 9.5 fantastic shape brunette, 25-28. When she walks, every guy's eyes follows. Those types are way too much work for me, so I just ignore and move on with my day.

Ordered Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae recently and this is my experience: Long story short...first experience using BW+AV and it works.

Welcome to the club...and good report there on you results...reps.Good

Just remember that with products like BW and AV, you need to be congruent, and not have a "needy" attitude around women, especially the hot ones, as they are used to the constant attention they get from guys. When they see you are not constantly paying attention/looking their way, trying to chat them up like every other guy, it peaks their interest as to why you aren't doing so. The attitude you are projecting is that of an alpha male, one who is unaffected by her beauty, doesn't put a woman in a pedestal, takes care of himself and handles his business first, and everything/everyone else comes second or third. That is why you noticed she was paying attention to you prior to wearing mones around her. She sensed your lack of paying attention/IDGAF attitude towards her, when every other guy is doing the opposite. That signaled to her that you're unaffected by her attractive physique/constant teasing (believe me, women wear those super tight gym clothes on purpose). In essence, she felt being in the presence of an alpha male. Now, when you started wearing the BW + AV combo, you magnified that image 10 fold. That's why she became more aggressive around you, because she's using what she's got (peacocking) in any way she can to get you to pay attention to her. By doing your thing and continuing to not show massive attention towards her, you're essentially elevating your status as an alpha in her eyes.

The reason why you see the hottest women going after guys with the badass/jerks/IDGAF attitude. You're a challenge for her, unlike every other guy that suffers from the "nice guy syndrome". This might not make much sense to you, but I'll PM you the links of a couple of threads that you'll benefit a great deal from.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 2:23 PM by DssMaster.)
03-06-2018 1:31 PM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2018 3:10 PM

I tried that bw and av combo 4:3 and i felt sluggish. I think the bw and sob is where it's at 4:2. Still testing.
03-06-2018 3:10 PM
ibelieve
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2018 11:33 AM

(03-06-2018 1:31 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Welcome to the club...and good report there on you results...reps.Good

Just remember that with products like BW and AV, you need to be congruent, and not have a "needy" attitude around women, especially the hot ones, as they are used to the constant attention they get from guys. When they see you are not constantly paying attention/looking their way, trying to chat them up like every other guy, it peaks their interest as to why you aren't doing so. The attitude you are projecting is that of an alpha male, one who is unaffected by her beauty, doesn't put a woman in a pedestal, takes care of himself and handles his business first, and everything/everyone else comes second or third. That is why you noticed she was paying attention to you prior to wearing mones around her. She sensed your lack of paying attention/IDGAF attitude towards her, when every other guy is doing the opposite. That signaled to her that you're unaffected by her attractive physique/constant teasing (believe me, women wear those super tight gym clothes on purpose). In essence, she felt being in the presence of an alpha male. Now, when you started wearing the BW + AV combo, you magnified that image 10 fold. That's why she became more aggressive around you, because she's using what she's got (peacocking) in any way she can to get you to pay attention to her. By doing your thing and continuing to not show massive attention towards her, you're essentially elevating your status as an alpha in her eyes.

The reason why you see the hottest women going after guys with the badass/jerks/IDGAF attitude. You're a challenge for her, unlike every other guy that suffers from the "nice guy syndrome". This might not make much sense to you, but I'll PM you the links of a couple of threads that you'll benefit a great deal from.

I think you nailed it DssMaster.

I've continued to roll with BW+AV since I got it. I've experimented with different number of drops and kept on eye out on reactions etc. I've read in previous posts oils are hard to remove and if I reapply in the same points I could be compounding my dosage. So I do - 4 days on 3 days off.

Two things I've noticed:

1. Since i've been on BW+AV I've found my overall confidence has increased - almost like the BW vibe has imprinted on me even on the 3 days i'm off mones. This is very different then A314 - as A314 rocks on the day of, maybe continues the follow day but thats it.

2. On one of my off mone days I went for medical appointment, I was so dressed down, baseball cap, winter coat, track pants, and runners. I typically don't dress up for these types of outings. My last mone application was 17 hours ago (BW+AV). I was waiting in the room and I was told I would see the intern first, so I said sure. I continued to wait and the door opened and this young good looking intern came in - deer in the headlights immediately. 100% locked on eye contact, which continued throughout the appointment, she was hooked.

I looked like a bum that day - and I got solid attention/attraction from an intern about to be MD. I think i'll chalk this one up to residuals of BW+AV.

I'm in my mid 30s, athletic build, 5'10, 170, 32" waist. When I take the effort to look good - things go well.

BW+AV is taking my profile to the next level.
03-09-2018 11:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-09-2018 1:20 PM

Glad you’re getting good results with BW and AV, but being new to mones, I would recommend you use your products by themselves rather than doing combos, just until you fully understand what, and how each product works on you. Hope you’re also reading the threads I sent to you via pm as well.
03-09-2018 1:20 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-05-2018 4:13 PM

Recently I've got some questions on how to make the most out of this combo. It's something I've had to ponder for some time. Up until now it's been difficult to articulate, but I think I can put it into words now. I'm sure it will be obvious to some.

Lets say there's a high status person you know of. Maybe someone you've seen on TV, it could be an author or someone who has a solid level of success and exposure otherwise. Maybe you admire this person for their success, intellect, fame or what have you. So you go out to a bar on a Friday night with your friends. There's one person in particular who stands out and draws the attention to them. It's the person you know of. There's some kind of familiarity and you might feel connected with this person on some level without ever having met. For some people it can be difficult to engage this person. After all, he or she might be busy. Maybe a bit arrogant. It's hard to say how they will react to you, what if they don't approve?. But you still feel that connection. The high status person seems relaxed and content and looks at you. There's an open attitude and body language like this person is used to the attention and is at ease with it. He or she has no issues talking to people who admire them. Why would they? On the contrary, you feel invited into their presence. Whether you're being engaged or drawn in by unexplainable forces, it doesn't matter. Either way you're pulled in because you have a natural fascination for this person and you were acknowledged. That puts you at ease. You know other people wants to associate with this person, but what's the best way to go about it. You might see some people fight for their attention in strange, even awkward ways. A couple of people might be close to that persons level. It's likely you'll be respectful and follow this persons lead. Because they seem to possess something special you've already decided this person is pretty amazing. It's very likely you'll take a compliment to heart. It's likely you'll let this person get away with more than most. What if he or she invites you into their world? What if you you were right and you are connected? What type of behaviors would make you lose respect for this person on any scale? Would that throw you off or make you disillusioned? If you're a guy and she's a woman would you have sex with her? Would imagining it make you more thrilled and aroused than usual? What expectations do you have? Do you feel like you need to bring your best? Does that make you a bit self conscious? What if she actually seduces you while ignoring all the other guys?

Okay, I'm rambling like crazy here. But what if that's you? That high status person. The one who really stands out. The one people really want to connect with. The one that's hot. I've obsessively studied the reactions of the people around me when I've used the combo and this is pretty much what I've got. To me, this is the reality when using this combo. So without getting into specifics, in my opinion this is the essence of the BW/AV vibe.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018 4:14 PM by MacCauley.)
06-05-2018 4:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,112 863,731 08-25-2020 10:30 AM
Last Post: drago
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,194 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,194 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,376 07-25-2016 9:02 PM