Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
B-Nol Tolerance?
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

B-Nol Tolerance?
02-04-2018 12:22 AM

B-Nol has almost always hit me pretty hard when I wear it alone or in a mix. But that changed today.

I had on 3 sprays of ETFZ, even though I'm black, and I wasn't effected by the B-Nol at all.

Not sure if anyone else has ever seen a tolerance that developed. I have been wearing ETFZ quite a bit, but Androstenone still effects me the same and ive never developed a tolerance for Alpha Androstenol.

I even had alcohol and I was pretty chill, but every one else talked like they owed me money.

I know that B-Nol can make people introspective, but I was the only quiet one, if that is the case.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 12:22 AM by DarkLord1.)
02-04-2018 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: B-Nol Tolerance?
02-05-2018 8:39 AM

(02-04-2018 12:22 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  B-Nol has almost always hit me pretty hard when I wear it alone or in a mix. But that changed today.

I had on 3 sprays of ETFZ, even though I'm black, and I wasn't effected by the B-Nol at all.

Not sure if anyone else has ever seen a tolerance that developed. I have been wearing ETFZ quite a bit, but Androstenone still effects me the same and ive never developed a tolerance for Alpha Androstenol.

I even had alcohol and I was pretty chill, but every one else talked like they owed me money.

I know that B-Nol can make people introspective, but I was the only quiet one, if that is the case.

In some mixes the molecules combine and enhance each other. One of my early experiments was with Alpha Androstenol.

I also experimented with Beta Androstenol solo. Because of it's effect on deep emotional responses, I have likened Beta Androstenol to the feminine side of the pair. Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol are isomers.

I found that Alpha Androstenol did not really show its chatty characteristic until it was combined with Beta Androstenol. I experimented with various ratios of Alpha Androstenol to Beta Androstenol. Androtics makes a product that is called Instant Honesty. It is 50% Alpha Androstenol and 50% Beta Androstenol. Once while wearing Instant Honesty I blurted out something that I never intended to say to that person. it was honest though but I never wore Instant honesty again...because even though I knew the effects I succumbed to the selfie.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-05-2018 8:39 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: B-Nol Tolerance?
02-05-2018 8:18 PM

(02-05-2018 8:39 AM)Paradox Wrote:  In some mixes the molecules combine and enhance each other. One of my early experiments was with Alpha Androstenol.

I also experimented with Beta Androstenol solo. Because of it's effect on deep emotional responses, I have likened Beta Androstenol to the feminine side of the pair. Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol are isomers.

I found that Alpha Androstenol did not really show its chatty characteristic until it was combined with Beta Androstenol. I experimented with various ratios of Alpha Androstenol to Beta Androstenol. Androtics makes a product that is called Instant Honesty. It is 50% Alpha Androstenol and 50% Beta Androstenol. Once while wearing Instant Honesty I blurted out something that I never intended to say to that person. it was honest though but I never wore Instant honesty again...because even though I knew the effects I succumbed to the selfie.

I think you are right. When I have both molecules on I say crazy shit unless I watch it. Which is why it felt like there was no A-Nol in ETFZ.

I also believe that with b-Nol, it's how much I have on too. I can see and feel effects at 1 and 2 sprays and then get really mellow at 3 sprays but see effect in others. I went back to 2 sprays and can tell the difference.

Learn something new every day.
02-05-2018 8:18 PM

Share This Thread