Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Aussie noob. Wife help needed
Supserg
IG: @supserg

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Aussie noob. Wife help needed
11-17-2017 7:31 PM

Try Certo from Alpha Dreams. I tried it for the first time last night with my partner and he was very clingy but in a horny way lol. I’m a gay male and it worked on him. I’m sure it will work on your wife as well. I did two sprays on the neck.
11-17-2017 7:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

11-17-2017 9:03 PM

(11-17-2017 7:31 PM)Supserg Wrote:  Try Certo from Alpha Dreams. I tried it for the first time last night with my partner and he was very clingy but in a horny way lol. I’m a gay male and it worked on him. I’m sure it will work on your wife as well. I did two sprays on the neck.

Really, Sup? Drunk

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-17-2017 9:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2017 1:20 PM

Hi Sprite and welcome aboard ! Just like you, I'm in the same boat. My wife of 25 years is going through menopause. She is 48 and I'm 51. She is immune to a lot of my mones. AV and A314 do affect her. She also does well with Nude, Xist and NA. As far as the sexual mones go. Evolve and New Pheromone Additive do get her motor going. The jury is still out with M3X. I'm still in the process testing it.
Cohesion and Androstadienone are both great for that time of the month ! I wish you and your Bride all the best on your new journey !
11-18-2017 1:20 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-20-2017 4:06 AM

(10-07-2017 8:32 AM)sprite2002 Wrote:  Married 10 years to fantastic wife. Unfortunately initiating intimacy always my job, even if she is already feeling sexy, which admittedly is not often, she will NEVER initiate. Can you suggest a combo to maybe remove her sexual inhibitions and also increase our closeness.
Sorry if this is covered, but most threads seem to be for singles on the hunt, not married .
Thanks

Hi and welcome aboard,

my wife is similiar except that she is initiating sometimes but its realy rare.
Its always my job to get things going. I was searching for a mone that will change that behaviour. As i wrote in another thread i started with some of the good known mones and didnt had any success until i got swoon. Meanwhile i read the book "no more mr nice guy" and joined a well known subliminal group to become more alpha with my wife. I changed my whole approach and began to deepen her submission while i was working on my alpha status in our relationship. I would consider that you will be more succesfull on that road. While mones can bring the mood you can be active and get what you want. Why waiting for action from her side?

Good luck with testing and never give up!

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 4:07 AM by Scissorburst.)
11-20-2017 4:06 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2017 11:29 PM

"No More Mr. nice Guy" is an excellent read! Kudos! The demasculinization of men is becoming more and more of a problem in society. I get that we need to understand a women's emotions and problems, but this is all to a point. When men start sacrificing their feelings to perpetuate the "happy wife, happy life" mantra, every body loses in the end.

If you have Hulu, I strongly encourage you to watch "The Red Pill". If you are assuming that it's about the reddit thread, you would be inaccurate.

I also recommend "How to become an Alpha Male" by John Alexander. I read this one a total of 9 times and learn something new each time.

Best of luck in reclaiming your stance as a man with pride and dignity!

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
11-20-2017 11:29 PM

Share This Thread