Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Attraction?
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Attraction?
12-17-2012 4:21 PM

Thanks As3, I thought about you the whole time in Miami....felt like you when I was talking to the models at the Fontainebleau. Trying to give them the AV, Glace Dienone hit like you gave that model for like 16 hours.
12-17-2012 4:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-17-2012 4:41 PM

(12-17-2012 4:21 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Thanks As3, I thought about you the whole time in Miami....felt like you when I was talking to the models at the Fontainebleau. Trying to give them the AV, Glace Dienone hit like you gave that model for like 16 hours.

lol dude! I wish I could have been there myself. I'm kind of an unusual person. I always tell people I have a reactor and once I rev it up there is no stopping me. People always think that I'm on a natural high and well to be blunt gay. Ladies are always trying to figure me out and let be get to know them better no woman is area of a gay guy lol. They don't realize that straight but just a metrosexual.

So I can be having random conversations with a woman then when I have them thinking in there mind "I wish he wasn't gay because he is the perfect man" and I see it in there I switch gears. I never approach women to get numbers or follow them around. I just do my normal thing and talk to anyone who comes in my area weather it be a guy or girl.

I guess you could call it ( SMDDG ) situational mis-direction day game. Mehow is great at this. I really loved his 10 second attraction dvd set.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-17-2012 4:41 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-18-2012 8:03 PM

Laugh1 It seems silly to even hazzard a response as it seems you gentlemen obviously already have us sorted. Why on earth would you need to hear from a lady's point of view - you appear to have already decided our views for us Blum

Which brings to mind an instance last week at a store...on the counter was a book titled, "What Men Know About Women" except all the pages were blank Shok Nearly laughed myself to death! Laugh1 Kiss2

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-18-2012 8:03 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-18-2012 8:09 PM

(12-18-2012 8:03 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Laugh1 It seems silly to even hazzard a response as it seems you gentlemen obviously already have us sorted. Why on earth would you need to hear from a lady's point of view - you appear to have already decided our views for us Blum

Which brings to mind an instance last week at a store...on the counter was a book titled, "What Men Know About Women" except all the pages were blank Shok Nearly laughed myself to death! Laugh1 Kiss2

Feel free to chime in Nutrix. I don't claim to know everything about women. I just know enough to get laid once in a while from a hottie or two. What I will say is that 99% of the advice i got from women about how to deal with other woman was garbage. This is excluding advice from Halo, Beccah, & AG of course. PT ladies seem to give good advice

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-18-2012 8:09 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-18-2012 11:20 PM

(12-18-2012 8:03 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Laugh1 It seems silly to even hazzard a response as it seems you gentlemen obviously already have us sorted. Why on earth would you need to hear from a lady's point of view - you appear to have already decided our views for us Blum

I've seen that book - FUNNY , and if I can add one thing to the discussion - Once you guys see us not as " game " but as a whole person , then you rock Curtsey

Cheers Smile
12-18-2012 11:20 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-19-2012 12:32 AM

hi all,

It's rare for guys to see women as games even though we make comparions. Truth be told we take women far to serious. We spend our whole time trying every single thing to make ourselves appealing to women playing into the "game" that society wants us to.

If most guys actually focused on improving themselves inside out there would be very few women problems. Pheromones are just some to polish over the imperfections society tells us we have which make us not good choices for women. We are all in a game that fucks everything for all of us. So now a guy and girl just can't talk to each other and express their interest in one another without being thought of as cheesy, a hornbag, a loser.

Now it's all about you gotta look this way, say this, do that blah blah. magazines, tv, and pop culture has ruined a lot of things. it use to be men earned the most money so as a society we needed to make things equal. So we worked and continue to work on womens rights.

Then all of a sudden the media and experts say "well you can't be with the guy you now make more money then because hes a fucking loser"

So now you got millions of guys who are good guys who can't help it that they weren't blessed with the height, best looks, or intelligence to make tons of money so they can not be a "loser" for women now making more money then they do. Is this fair? No! Should we go back to the old way where women have no rights? Hell No

Maybe what we should do is realize that everyone has different talents and that a good man doesn't have anything to do with how much a man can bring home. It use to be that when you were married when you went to take out a loan for a home they only allowed one persons income to be counted.

This meant that the family could only purchase a house based off of the main bread winners income. This allowed for families to have savings because any extra income the woman bought in could be used for a nest egg and the women could make sure the children grew up to be well mannered and well educated.

But then people got greedy they wanted a bigger house like the people down the road so they lobbied for being able to add two bread winners to the mortgage. Overnight people started buying bigger homes and taking out bigger mortgages. Now women had to deal with the stress of needing to work a rear the children because the lifestyle they had could no longer support just 1 person working. Then all of a sudden the business cycle changes and people start losing jobs. They no longer have savings to help and the mortgage is to much and now they have to give up their homes tearing apart families in the process.

I believe the statistics say that more then 53% of marriages end not because of affairs, physical or mental abuse but because of money issues. We now live in society where a guy can bust his ass working in the hot sun for 50 hours week day and a lady can make what he makes in few good nights working as a waitress are bartender.

What does that say to a man and a woman? Before with a product based economy a guy who wasn't that smart but head the drive to work could earn a great living and provide for a family a good life with the sweat of his brow. Now we are in a service based economy where everything is being outsourced.

So now if your not smart enough your fucked. You make far less, you aren't respected by most women as a suitable mate. The world is so fucked. We lack respect for the common man. Guys bust their ass there are no freebies for us. If we aren't smart we can't hold to some dream of some wealthy woman being attracted to us because of our looks and she marries us an we live a charmed life. Hell no there is no safety net.

When I was in college i was so broke that I had to work at food market for $5.00 an hour and I would get a discount on these pizzas 5 for 10 dollars. I would skip breakfast and have half of a pizza for lunch and the other have of the pizza for dinner for my first year.

I had a friend who would wait tables and he would be lucky to make $50.00 a day in tips and he was a great server and could remember peoples orders without writing them down. One the other hand his female co-workers would come back all happy because they got 30 dollar tips or more from one client. Was that fair? Hell no but thats just the way life is. When your a guy its super rare to get hookups and hand outs. when you are a woman in need who is good looking guys are always trying to help you out and hook up you even if you don't wont their help. Even if you aren't good looking either.

Of course women don't have the options a man has to work hard labor to build herself up you have other options guys could only dream of. So it evens itself out and when it doesn't. Life isn't fucking fair.

We see it everywhere. Even on this forum. Thats what guys just naturally do throw an extra bone to the ladies. I on the other hand think this is fucked up and I treat everyone the same. At no point if I sent a friend who was a lady something did I not do it for a guy friend also. we are doing ourselves and society a diservices. We all need to look within ourselves and treat each other as equal stop playing favorites. Stop expecting handouts and fucking bust our asses together as a team.

In the army everyone has a rule to fulfilled. In our teams we have some people who maybe better at something then another person so we work together because as a whole we can bypass the shortcomings we all have for the better of the mission.

This is what we fucking need.

we need women who will look at a man see his short comings and say hey im pretty good at that you know what we should team up and make our dreams come true. You may be good at this so you know what if we put our heads together don't tear each other down I can see us achieving our dreams even though there maybe some ups and downs.

What we need is guys saying hey you know what your a great woman and family is very important to me so while i work you can raise the kids and i "WELL ACTUALLY FUCKING TREAT YOU WITH THE RESPECT YOU DESERVE AS THE MOTHER OF OUR CHILDREN. NOT CHEAT ON YOUR ASS AND NOT TALK DOWN TO YOU OR ACT AS IF YOU BEING A STAY AT HOME MOTHER IS OF LESS IMPORTANCE THEN WHAT I DO."

What we need is when a woman meets a man who she will always be able to make more money then because of her level of her intelligence or looks for her to say "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR A GREAT GUY AND SINCE I CAN MAKE THE MOST MONEY HOW ABOUT YOU BE A STAY AT HOME FATHER AND TEND TO THE HOUSE AND I WILL FUCKING TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT NOT STAND FOR MY FAMILY TALKING DOWN ABOUT YOU AND WANT FUCKING BELITTLE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR SHORT COMINGS. I WONT FUCKING LEAVE YOU BECAUSE SOME GUY WHO MAKES THE SAME AMOUNT OR MORE THEN ME STARTS SHOWING ME A LITTLE ATTENTION BECAUSE IM IN THIS FOR THE LONG HAUL."

OUR FUCKING EGO LEAD SOCIETY IS AT FAULT.

So lets change it one woman and one man at a time.

Take the pledge!

1. Billy aka as3

Life is not a game times are fucking tough for many people. The only way we are going to get out of it is together.

the reason why i say these things is because

the only thing that separates me from the common guy is a had a good family to help me succeed.

I have very bad dyslexia. Even though my IQ classifies me as a genius and i could excel and anything involving math I was labeled dumb by some of my classmates. Without the help my mother and tutors I wouldn't be where I am today because as we all know math isn't the only subject in school. With the help of others. I was able to turn my short comings into positive and finished school early and by the time I left I was know as the smartest person in the school.

those women who picked on me who didn't have the challenges I had when I was young I see them from time to time working at fast food places or when im driving by bus stations they are waiting. never judge a book by it's cover. because thee same person you were laughing at then maybe thee person who you are asking for help later.

I have said to much now so have a good night and a wonderful holidays period.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 12:43 AM by as33156.)
12-19-2012 12:32 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-19-2012 5:02 AM

I believe that by "game" fluffygirl meant "sport"...on the hunt, prowl...seeking to tap ass...use and lose.

I'm on board with as3 though about the team work, and yes, society has made living a real piece of work. I would love to add more but it'll have to wait because I have to jet but I wanted to pop in and say this is an interesting and enlightening thread so far...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-19-2012 5:02 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-19-2012 10:50 AM

First of all, I created this thread to learn about a woman's point of view regarding "attraction".

1. What makes a man attractive?
2. What are the levels of attractions?
3. What increases or decreases your level of attraction for a man.

I don't think any of us guys in the this thread claimed to have it all figured out, we simply commented on our past experiences, and how we have dealt with women.

Myself, Thundr, and As3 are clearly gentlemen, and do NOT look at meeting women as just a game. Although women play "games" with guys all the time. Let me make him jealous, Let me make him want me more, Let me play hard to get, etc.

What games do guys play in comparison to women......men play Baseball, Football, Soccer, and race cars and motorcycles.
12-19-2012 10:50 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

12-19-2012 11:26 AM

My husband plays guitar. And he is super attractive Smile He also plays bass, drums, piano and clarinet. Big Grin

He is smart. Not super brainy or well read or intellectual (which are also attractive IMO) but he has sense. He's got a good head on his shoulders.

He is an honest guy. He has good morals. He works hard, does his best at everything he does, takes himself seriously. He does the right thing when no one is looking. I respect him and admire him because of it. And it makes me want to spoil him more when he is home.

He isn't perfect. I love him and all his flaws.

I could go on about him for days. But I have things I need to get done today.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-19-2012 11:26 AM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-19-2012 1:07 PM

(12-19-2012 10:50 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  First of all, I created this thread to learn about a woman's point of view regarding "attraction".

1. What makes a man attractive?
2. What are the levels of attractions?
3. What increases or decreases your level of attraction for a man.

I don't think any of us guys in the this thread claimed to have it all figured out, we simply commented on our past experiences, and how we have dealt with women.

Myself, Thundr, and As3 are clearly gentlemen, and do NOT look at meeting women as just a game. Although women play "games" with guys all the time. Let me make him jealous, Let me make him want me more, Let me play hard to get, etc.

What games do guys play in comparison to women......men play Baseball, Football, Soccer, and race cars and motorcycles.

I'm sure you are , no offense intended ! I was more commenting on many of the threads/ remarks/ questions I have seen on this forum over time especially of the younger guys . It seems most of the posts are about " game " , how to get it , when to use it etc.etc.etc. It's often funny to see the difference between these and the ladies posts , especially for me being a few years older. It was more meant as tongue in cheek but practical advice blowkiss

Cheers Smile
12-19-2012 1:07 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread