Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Attraction?
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Attraction?
12-17-2012 10:51 AM

Since using mones I have found ways to create intense attraction from women. Although different women have different types of attraction, I have found that generally a social mone with some alpha will stimulate a women's mind, and make her feel free to open up her thoughts through conversation. Once a woman sees that I'm a confident, classy type guy that can carry a conversation, the attraction begins.

Once I can engage in some light conversation, I have found that women can become extremely attracted to me.

What are the factors that create an "attraction for you ladies"?
What are the thoughts of attraction? Is it..."wow this guy is amazing", or is it "I want to rip this guys clothes off and get passionate with him"?

If you were with an amazing guy, who you thought was funny, confident, sophisticated, social, and all the factors you liked.......what would be your next feeling? Would you want to be near him all the time, marry him?

Do women ever have only sexual attraction to some men, regardless of everything else, the way men can? Men can see a really sexy chic, and only have the feeling of ripping her clothes off, having sex, and then walk away.

Thanks for your thoughts......
12-17-2012 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Attraction?
12-17-2012 11:17 AM

same as I. Mones give me the chance to use the sliver tongue which before my looks and height never gave my tongue the chance to work it's magic. Great thread xtra

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-17-2012 11:17 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-17-2012 11:42 AM

(12-17-2012 10:51 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Since using mones I have found ways to create intense attraction from women. Although different women have different types of attraction, I have found that generally a social mone with some alpha will stimulate a women's mind, and make her feel free to open up her thoughts through conversation. Once a woman sees that I'm a confident, classy type guy that can carry a conversation, the attraction begins.

Once I can engage in some light conversation, I have found that women can become extremely attracted to me.

What are the factors that create an "attraction for you ladies"?
What are the thoughts of attraction? Is it..."wow this guy is amazing", or is it "I want to rip this guys clothes off and get passionate with him"?

If you were with an amazing guy, who you thought was funny, confident, sophisticated, social, and all the factors you liked.......what would be your next feeling? Would you want to be near him all the time, marry him?

Do women ever have only sexual attraction to some men, regardless of everything else, the way men can? Men can see a really sexy chic, and only have the feeling of ripping her clothes off, having sex, and then walk away.

Thanks for your thoughts......

I am not a female and I'm sure when the ladies chime in it will be better than this.

It seems that it's possible to have a lot of initial attraction in a female's mind. But looks only go so far. If for example, you look nice but when the female or your own friends begin breaking you down in front of her, you may be sent to the friend zone as you won't fit the original image of what she had thought she was going to experience.

Extreme Example:

This example is mostly for the most extreme cases such as for example if you were unemployed, not in school, possibly in debt yet were still attractive. You may still face rejection even if you were out there even with a style that matched Brad Pitt. Well that is, unless you lied that is. (which is not recommended)

Solution:

That's not to say none of it is irreparable. As you said, when you begin to make small talk with a woman and your and her world begin to intertwine, they begin experiencing enough of a connection to be more apt to relax in your presence.

All in all, having any type of job where interesting things happen time to time (for anchoring together your experiences with hers) , a solid style (so she wants to be seen with you), and the ability to produce strong emotions in her (out in public and in the bedroom) and it would be a solid set of traits that a female may positively pick up on.

What is an anchor?

I wasn't going to add this but by anchoring your experience to intertwine it with hers is that you want to create spontaneity and adventure anywhere and everywhere possible. An experience you recently had that shows you're not only capable of finishing what you started but also have a human approach to things works well here.

Another way to look at it without literally seeing:

Looks are just one facet of the attraction process which would be in the catagory of sight. Smell I believe is the strongest sense. Touch and sight are also essential to the attraction process.

Point blank, females love guys that go out there in society and do things. Literally, too much being and not enough doing can literally be what gets the ship to start sinking.

Which guy is more interesting?

Guy A: Has a normal full time job.

Guy B: Has no job but goes to school.

Guy C: Has a job, goes to school, and plays performances at night.

We visually see nothing about the three, but if I was a lady Guy C as long as he's quite capable socially which he should be as he does the most out of the three out there in society, seems that he'd be the biggest treat of the three.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-17-2012 11:42 AM
thundr
Vendor

12-17-2012 11:55 AM

I'm going to give a guy side of it and then let's see what the ladies think. LOL

Quote:Do women ever have only sexual attraction to some men, regardless of everything else, the way men can? Men can see a really sexy chic, and only have the feeling of ripping her clothes off, having sex, and then walk away.

Not sure about all women's mentality on this but what I do know is that men are more visual and ladies are more emotional when it comes to attraction. I think it has alot to do with the way we are genetically programmed. Most guys look at a female for her physical characteristics that denote she would be an excellent woman to carry and care for his child. Not to say that is what he wants, jut what he subconsciously looks for. Men are more attracted to curvy women than most women think. We do not like stick pin anorexic types.

Women are not as concerned with physical attributes as us men normally think. They look for excitement, stability, appreciation, and desire over large muscles and looks. Somewhere this has been misconstrued in history as us men seem to think large muscles are the core of machismo. Same goes for women who think they need to be skinnier than they are. We are all messed up here. Media and magazines do not help.

However, women can also be visual and men be emotional, just not to the extreme that the opposite sex endures. To build attraction in a female a guy has to first get her comfortable around him. Without this your are screwed over from the jump. The best pickup line is merely a smile and "hey whats up." Be yourself and have an engaging personality. She will quickly let you know if you don't keep her interest. Once this comfort base is achieved you can start forming common interests that appeal to her excitement, look for things that are interesting to you both based on your earlier topics in getting her comfy. Ask alot of questions but don't be afraid to add yourself into the mix. Too many guys skip this step and do not see the woman as a person with feelings and emotions.

Next start with the jokes and determine her sense of humor. A smiling laughing giggly woman almost never turns down your hand for a dance. See what is happening here? You are working on her emotional base before you bring the physical. Unless she is emotionally damaged, you absolutely must enter this realm if you expect to build physical attraction. Women think with their heart. Men think with another part of the body.

Once you have her emotionally stimulated you can begin the physical attraction through the visual. She should already be attracted to your heart, now you get her attracted to your frame. Women won't admit this often but they watch us just us much as we watch them, they are just better at not getting caught. Soooo, take advantage of this. Drop something "by accident" and bend down to get it. Lean on stuff. Sit with your legs wide open. Stretch so she can see your musculature. Be casual. Every so often talk about some guy stuff to her. She won't have a clue about how to fix a chevy 350 but for a simple 2 minutes you tell her how you fixed your jeep last weekend. Dont bore her with it, just pop it out there like it was no big deal. Many girls like hearing about the opposite side of the spectrum just not very long. Be a guy.

When she says something funny, touch her shoulder. As you compliment her on something that takes women forever to do (nails, hair, outfit, etc) don't be afraid to get up close and personal. "You smell great" lean in close to take a good sniff. Do it slow. She is comfy with you so now you have taken the creepiness factor out. Take her by the hand and comment on how soft her hands are. Most girls have soft hands and your rough scaly guy hands often is a welcome contrast to hers.

Finally don't be afraid to poke fun at yourself. If she defends you against yourself, often she is a keeper. Never ever neg a female. That is a myth in PUA. Neg another female in front of her, preferably one that is more attractive. They love this.

Ladies, this is how real men think, not the little boys that want to stare at your boobs all night. LOL
12-17-2012 11:55 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2012 1:02 PM

Andro and Thundr are spot on, as usual.

Now I see why As3's Glace/Androstadienone combos work so well.

Engage a woman socially, and you're in.....just as long as you meet her checklist requirements.....job, car, height, ethnicity, etc. Women have different priorities of qualities they need in a man. Once you've made the list, if the woman is comfortable with you, secure physically and mentally, and you can hold a good conversation, as well as make her open up to you.

A guy must engage a woman in conversation, and have her talk about herself. This is the ultimate attraction.

Here I am loading up on AV, AM, and New Pheromone Additive trying to make a woman's bottom lips quiver, but the whole time I just needed to focus on talking. Now I see why most pheromones are mixes, and not just straight none.

But when a woman makes love to your mind, when does she want to make love to the rest of you?
12-17-2012 1:02 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-17-2012 1:19 PM

(12-17-2012 1:02 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Andro and Thundr are spot on, as usual.

Now I see why As3's Glace/Androstadienone combos work so well.

Engage a woman socially, and you're in.....just as long as you meet her checklist requirements.....job, car, height, ethnicity, etc. Women have different priorities of qualities they need in a man. Once you've made the list, if the woman is comfortable with you, secure physically and mentally, and you can hold a good conversation, as well as make her open up to you.

A guy must engage a woman in conversation, and have her talk about herself. This is the ultimate attraction.

Here I am loading up on AV, AM, and New Pheromone Additive trying to make a woman's bottom lips quiver, but the whole time I just needed to focus on talking. Now I see why most pheromones are mixes, and not just straight none.

But when a woman makes love to your mind, when does she want to make love to the rest of you?

Hi X,

I rarely meet any of these requirements you listed. I'm short, black, very soft voice, skinny, and most of the women I pick up don't know what I drive or know that I have money. Unless they see me at night.

What really attracts a woman is not you meeting her checkoff list. It's the belief that the man she is talking to is more. They can not even know what that more is but they will be super attracted to it. All the women I have been with have never dated a black guy before and never been attracted to them before but yet these women fall head over heals for me and have become stalkers. These are women who are super wealthy even some having their own private jets.

It's what you have deep within your mind that is what attracts them. Pheromones just breaks the bitch shield allowing them to get a glimpse. Once they are able to get a glimpse of the real you and if the real you is filled with greatness or potential greatness then you have them.

Women are rather simple in that manner. I walk around with swag because I have something within me special and I know this. The fact about it is that it has always been their I just suppressed it by not believing in myself all those years. Now this "It" they pick up on. I could be all dirty and smelly from working 20hrs hours on a chopper. I go to a coffee shop pull the number of the waitress and later on she sexting me or offering to give me a bath at her crib once I finish up work.

Nothing like a woman giving you a bath then rocking your world. My swag is my smile. Smiles don't lie. When you are on top of your game even with fucked up teeth women will love your smile.

Just my 2 cents.

You guys will get there. As matter of a fact you are already there. You just don't believe it yet. Thats why i love reading peoples journals to be there when they finally believe.

We are all Gods!

So Live Well!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 1:32 PM by as33156.)
12-17-2012 1:19 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-17-2012 1:41 PM

(12-17-2012 1:02 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Engage a woman socially, and you're in.....just as long as you meet her checklist requirements.....job, car, height, ethnicity, etc. Women have different priorities of qualities they need in a man. Once you've made the list, if the woman is comfortable with you, secure physically and mentally, and you can hold a good conversation, as well as make her open up to you.

Things don't need to truly be, she just needs to feel comfy. Body language is key to how many of these catagories of a checklist of requirements that you actually even need.

What I mean, the less adept you are at using your body language which is not just sight, but also involves the sense of touch the more things you'll have to be doing to more easily enter into the feminine side of a female's reality. Or in other words, a girl's sexual side.

You can use body language to change the context of an interaction and this can be the big difference between you being sexually funny or just being seen as a friend that is telling some jokes.

Sexual body language builds tension and as long as you stay solid socially it won't take long to know whether the female in question is being receptive or may need a different approach.

You are able to avoid rejection completely if you keep your words safe yet your body language on the sexual side to see if you can stir up any thoughts in the realm of sexuality in the female's mind.

(12-17-2012 1:02 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  A guy must engage a woman in conversation, and have her talk about herself. This is the ultimate attraction.

Now I'll explain how body language is not just sight but can trigger different thoughts through one's own innate sense of touch.

As a man if you exhibit sexually confident body language and at the same time are constantly producing positive feelings within the woman, you may be surprised to find out that as you progress within your interaction her body language and even her statements begin to also become more sexual.

Example:

I am talking to a female in a standard standing straight up tall position. As the interaction progresses I open up my body language more by putting my hands open near the inner area of each side pocket at times moving one of each hand to areas that are around more sexual sites such as the inner thighs which emphasize the genital area, behind the head temporarily when appropriate which allow chemicals from the arm pits to waft towards the opposite sex, and even when appropriate the arms crossed position in an alpha manner, one example of that specific arm cross I am explaining being the stance that Brad Pitt has used as Tyler Durden in Fight Club.

When you do these things, you subtly see if there your call (through using your body language in the intended manner) had a response on the female's body language such as mirroring back a subtle sexual body movement or simply using body language in a way that simply indicates mutual interest.

Think of the genre of the blues for example. You can play it in a way where one person plays something and what the other person plays is a "response" to the previous material that had "called" the response.

Great thread by the way.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-17-2012 1:41 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2012 3:37 PM

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 3:59 PM by xtraspecial.)
12-17-2012 3:37 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2012 3:59 PM

(12-17-2012 1:19 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi X,

It's what you have deep within your mind that is what attracts them. Pheromones just breaks the bitch shield allowing them to get a glimpse. Once they are able to get a glimpse of the real you and if the real you is filled with greatness or potential greatness then you have them.

This is exactly my point. Something you've learned throughout your journey to Alpha, I learned before, but proved this weekend in Miami.

Prior to pheromones, I was able to mind-fck women once they gave me the opportunity. Anything after that was just insane attraction.....stalker-esk. BUT, it was only the women that gave me the time of day.....the 9's and 10's wouldn't always give me a chance to get into their minds, either because of my looks, height, build, ethnicity, etc.....but I ALWAYS got the girl once she gave me the opportunity to get into her mind.

In fact one chic fell so deeply in love with me, that she couldn't stay away from me for more than 10 minutes.....she always had a smile on her face just thinking about me. I mindfcked her hard, and she liked it. The more I did it, the deeper she fell for me. BUT, she just dropped me like a bad habit cuz her family hated Muslims. It was almost part of her culture to hate Muslims. She even told me her parents would be more content with her being with a Black guy instead of a Muslim guy.

This is why I say, some women have a checklist of qualities they must have, and some can make changes to that checklist quite easily.

With pheromones every woman thinks I'm amazing. The pheromones help open the door, and then I mind fck them, and then its LOVE.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 4:00 PM by xtraspecial.)
12-17-2012 3:59 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-17-2012 4:14 PM

(12-17-2012 3:59 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  This is exactly my point. Something you've learned throughout your journey to Alpha, I learned before, but proved this weekend in Miami.

Prior to pheromones, I was able to mind-fck women once they gave me the opportunity. Anything after that was just insane attraction.....stalker-esk. BUT, it was only the women that gave me the time of day.....the 9's and 10's wouldn't always give me a chance to get into their minds, either because of my looks, height, build, ethnicity, etc.....but I ALWAYS got the girl once she gave me the opportunity to get into her mind.

In fact one chic fell so deeply in love with me, that she couldn't stay away from me for more than 10 minutes.....she always had a smile on her face just thinking about me. I mindfcked her hard, and she liked it. The more I did it, the deeper she fell for me. BUT, she just dropped me like a bad habit cuz her family hated Muslims. It was almost part of her culture to hate Muslims. She even told me her parents would be more content with her being with a Black guy instead of a Muslim guy.

This is why I say, some women have a checklist of qualities they must have, and some can make changes to that checklist quite easily.

With pheromones every woman thinks I'm amazing. The pheromones help open the door, and then I mind fck them, and then its LOVE.

Yeah thats kind of tough. All the girls I know and their parents would not go for you because of that even though they find western dressed arab guys really attractive. They have the fear of guy changing and becoming hardcore and trying to take away their freedoms if they marry them or running away with their children and not being able to get them back and marrying off their daughter.

Muslim = Female Oppressor as for as a woman mentally and for their parents bringing home a Muslim man is worse then joining a cult. Unless you can find one who is interested in your religion and culture who is open to being converted its going to be super hard.

I have known many a muslim friends who have dated western women, partied with me, and loved having fun then all of a sudden go back some on summer break and they change and don't want to have western fun anymore an expect the woman to follow suit but they forgot that they fell in love with a western woman not a Muslim woman. It comes down to loving someone for how you met them and not trying to force someone to change their ways because of your belief system.

I'm not saying this is you of course but this is what the women may think. I wish you the best though. It's an uphill battle but nothing ventured nothing gained.

12-17-2012 4:14 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread