Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ascend vs A314 for confidence and to be recognized as an expert
LightHouse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Ascend vs A314 for confidence and to be recognized as an expert
11-21-2017 5:40 PM

(11-21-2017 11:45 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Where do you put the drop?
On my forehead.
11-21-2017 5:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LightHouse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2017 5:58 PM

(11-21-2017 4:39 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  For me it depends on a few things.

1. Ambient temperature (summer/winter)
2. Skin condition (oily/too dry)
3. The particular product (A.M. NOS/A.M. silicon, Corpo, Certo)

Been testing this concept for a while. I can see some products perform better when not smudged and spreaded while others work better when they ARE spreaded.
Doc,

1. 2. Which way is better for spreading: dry/winter or wet/summer?

3. Do you mean that it depends on the consistency of the product (alcohol, oil, or silicon)?
11-21-2017 5:58 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-21-2017 6:20 PM

(11-21-2017 5:58 PM)LightHouse Wrote:  Doc,

1. 2. Which way is better for spreading: dry/winter or wet/summer?

3. Do you mean that it depends on the consistency of the product (alcohol, oil, or silicon)?

Good question. Am still learning meself and trying to find a replicated pattern too. But so far what I can say is that

1. 2. If oil or silicone, then in summer (hot conditions) seems to give me blatant hits with longer longevity of the product if left to dry by itself. I still have to smudge a tiny bit to spread it, if it's an oil product and if the application method is dropping, but the spreading is in a smaller area. Rather than spreading as much as possible. (A.M. NOS seems to give me better hits when smudged when both hot and cold. Day and night)

3. Nah I mean the independent particular product on its own. Say BW for example, it's better when spreaded as much as possible for me. In a wider area of me skin. But say if it's C-Musk, for C-Musk I get better hits when I draw a line without smudging and spreading.

So the end point am saying is that it needs to be tested amd trialed in different methods to check which method works best for each wearer.

If we can see if all of us can have a replicated method, then that would be the best method for that said product.

Ascend worked best for me when I didn't spread at all. I got the one WITH cops. And I got the spray version of it.

A314 2008 2009 version was working for me best when I spreaded it as much as possible. Amd it worked best for me on only 1 drop spreaded back then. But I was very new to mones back then amd I didn't really know any better than that. Lol.

Tusc works better for me when I spreaded only a bit and left it to dry on its own. But I haven't tested how it behaves on spreading at a wider area yet.

Hope that helps. Smile
11-21-2017 6:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Poster And I Need An Expert Apexmind 11 2,657 06-30-2017 11:46 AM
Last Post: Apexmind
  Need Expert Advice!!!! ThatOneGuy 3 2,019 12-25-2015 6:21 AM
Last Post: NuTrix