Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Art of the Root
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Art of the Root
09-26-2018 9:57 AM

(09-24-2018 5:38 AM)pipeburn Wrote:  It has been just three days since I started using Attraction Oil for money.
I have been using it with green candle on which I first write 'MORE MONEY' using a compass and then burn it in front of my vision board (not on top of it) I am waiting for a glass top under which I will put my vision board and then light the candle on top of it when it arrives.

So far, I have not seen anything significant. ( I know its too early)

Here is how it worked for me....Can't say if more opportunities came to me or if I just became aware of more opportunities, but when I did it......I came across a product to sell that paid me more money and required less work. I sold it to someone who I already sold products too before and guess what.....He gave me a really large referral.

Now I get it...There are those who will say that this opportunity would have come along any way.....And that might be true. But it happened to come along during the week that I burned a candle every day (M-F) and put oil on it.

I didn't win the lottery. A rich relative didn't leave me a ton of money.
09-26-2018 9:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2018 10:08 AM

(09-24-2018 5:38 AM)pipeburn Wrote:  It has been just three days since I started using Attraction Oil for money.
I have been using it with green candle on which I first write 'MORE MONEY' using a compass and then burn it in front of my vision board (not on top of it) I am waiting for a glass top under which I will put my vision board and then light the candle on top of it when it arrives.

So far, I have not seen anything significant. ( I know its too early)

Hey pipeburn,

I used it as well and it didn't work for me either. Maybe its just like the mones. It might work for others and not us. Ideally you you wanna try the oils for 4 weeks. Good luck.
09-26-2018 10:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2018 4:08 AM

I really need some help here.
I had been using the Attraction Oil for money from Art of the root for the past 10 days consistently. The only times I didn't use it was during the weekends.
I apply it on the candle like they advised, rubbing it from bottom to top (direction)
To be honest I have yet to see any gains, but I have also lost a lot of sales. I used to make over $200 in my online business everyday but from the time I started using the oil, I have made just @300 in 14 days (like I said earlier, I didn't use during the weekend)
Is this normal? or is this resistance?
I don't know what I did wrong.
I have applied it to my purse, my credit cards, my computers, said the prayer, yet I see nothing but loss. I am not writing it off, I will continue using it, but I would like some advise.
(09-26-2018 9:57 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Here is how it worked for me....Can't say if more opportunities came to me or if I just became aware of more opportunities, but when I did it......I came across a product to sell that paid me more money and required less work. I sold it to someone who I already sold products too before and guess what.....He gave me a really large referral.

Now I get it...There are those who will say that this opportunity would have come along any way.....And that might be true. But it happened to come along during the week that I burned a candle every day (M-F) and put oil on it.

I didn't win the lottery. A rich relative didn't leave me a ton of money.
I will keep an eye out for opportunities.
I am sensing that there is something missing.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 4:09 AM by pipeburn.)
10-07-2018 4:08 AM
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2018 3:33 AM

I am now considering to throw the bottle of attraction oil away as the day I started using it, I was loosing the very little income I had. It has been a disappointing experience.
10-09-2018 3:33 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-09-2018 8:44 AM

(10-09-2018 3:33 AM)pipeburn Wrote:  I am now considering to throw the bottle of attraction oil away as the day I started using it, I was loosing the very little income I had. It has been a disappointing experience.

Sorry that it didn't work for you.....They smell really nice too. You could use the scented oil to cover your pheromones.

Good luck as you try something new to improve your sales.
10-09-2018 8:44 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-16-2018 4:57 PM

maybe if you have a desperate energy to see results, quick fix etc right away it has had a negative affect on you while using the oil. I read a few Amazon reviews of how when some people started using art of root it had the opposite effect of there intentions. so maybe you have to align your vibration and intentions more to your goal. it's a tricky business when dealing with this kind of witchcraft stuff,you never know what it may bring to you

(10-07-2018 4:08 AM)pipeburn Wrote:  I really need some help here.
I had been using the Attraction Oil for money from Art of the root for the past 10 days consistently. The only times I didn't use it was during the weekends.
I apply it on the candle like they advised, rubbing it from bottom to top (direction)
To be honest I have yet to see any gains, but I have also lost a lot of sales. I used to make over $200 in my online business everyday but from the time I started using the oil, I have made just @300 in 14 days (like I said earlier, I didn't use during the weekend)
Is this normal? or is this resistance?
I don't know what I did wrong.
I have applied it to my purse, my credit cards, my computers, said the prayer, yet I see nothing but loss. I am not writing it off, I will continue using it, but I would like some advise.
I will keep an eye out for opportunities.
I am sensing that there is something missing.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018 5:01 PM by Niceguy.)
10-16-2018 4:57 PM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2018 9:38 AM

Anyone with a scientific mind know what physical mechanism might cause these things to work?
Sounds like bullshit.
10-17-2018 9:38 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-17-2018 12:30 PM

(10-17-2018 9:38 AM)Macro Wrote:  Anyone with a scientific mind know what physical mechanism might cause these things to work?
Sounds like bullshit.

Entities in other dimensions lol

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-17-2018 12:30 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-17-2018 1:57 PM

(10-17-2018 9:38 AM)Macro Wrote:  Anyone with a scientific mind know what physical mechanism might cause these things to work?
Sounds like bullshit.

I wouldn't say this to anyone that knows me because of the nature of the subject.I haven't tried anything but I find it interesting.We are very unevolved yet to explain these things but I believe there may be 2 mechanisms, besides plain placebo.

Quantum phenomena.You may have the capability of changing your world by intention.You can try some experiments but I think it needs great intention and focus and if it's working it usually isn't something blatant or huge.

The other mechanism is other dimension beings, or whatever they are (IF they are), who knows.If you want to test it, you could try some black magic shit with true intention, they say you will be convinced and you will regret it.I haven't done anything of the sort, I'd rather be in question whether these things are real or not than play with things I don't understand.

Or we could be living in a computer simulation.If you become lucid then you could affect a bit of your environment with belief and intention.
Or instead you could use cheat codes and ask help from beings outside the matrix, hackers of the initial programmer's (God) code perhaps that they can manipulate the code for your benefit.These cheats may contain code you don't know, you may give them access to something you wouldn't want, or make a deal that you don't know of.

That's the best you can get, don't expect anything scientific yet.But you can try if you want and if you really think it's bullshit, though I'd suggest against that.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-17-2018 1:57 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2018 5:56 AM

Was looking for something more hard science. Like the biolohical mechanism behind pheromone use. Thanks anyway.
10-18-2018 5:56 AM

Share This Thread