Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Art of the Root
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Art of the Root
08-25-2018 7:05 AM

(08-24-2018 12:52 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You can use more than 1 at a time. I have both.

Of the two, I’m going to say Attraction oil for money. I believe that there are others more focused on money to combine with attraction. Call them and ask and they will tell you.

I will call them once I reach home. Right now I am traveling. I have sent them an email. I will go ahead and get the Attraction oil for now.
Lets see what happens!
08-25-2018 7:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-29-2018 9:47 PM

Finally got around and placed an order. Ordered attraction oil, soap, and an attraction candle. Looking forward to trying this out.
08-29-2018 9:47 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

09-02-2018 9:38 PM

Follow up:

My order arrived yesterday (9/1). They do not play around once you place an order but a shipment from Colorado to Texas is rather quick and close.

I ordered attraction oil, deadly attraction oil, deadly attraction soy candle, and come to me soap. Art of the Root was also kind enough to include a couple of tea light prosperity candles that I will read up on.

I performed the ritual for the Deadly Attraction soy candle per their listed instructions and followed up with a 30 minute meditation to raise my vibration and calm the mind to focus on the intention. I'll start wearing the oil and will post results as they occur.

Speaking of Reality Bending, I have started reading a book by Fred Dodson title "Reality Creation and Manifestation". It's a guide and training manual and have been working through an eight week exercise. I'm currently on week 7. There have been some interesting developments since I have started this journey. The human mind is a very powerful thing that has so much untapped potential.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 9:41 PM by Mischief.)
09-02-2018 9:38 PM
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2018 5:11 AM

It is a bit strange that my comment was deleted.
I have placed the order for Attraction Oil from their amazon store. I have also ordered green candles from from another store. I will use them for few days and see how it works. I had ordered it on the 30th, I will reach my country only next week. Guess its going to be another week before I get it.

Meanwhile, I will continue reading some interesting threads in this forum.
09-10-2018 5:11 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

09-10-2018 1:40 PM

(03-03-2018 12:33 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The great thing about this forum is that there are other things to learn in addition to learning about pheromones. NLP, Subliminals, workouts, supplements, verbal game and a host of other topics.

One of the best books on body language (and a very cool language pattern too) that I have ever read was recommended to me on this forum. I use those skills almost daily.....I may have never discovered the ideas if I only read the pheromone posts.

You can always Not read about things too. The choice is yours.

what is the name of this book?
(03-03-2018 10:18 AM)Determined Wrote:  I've been using the oils for a few days and had great results.

I've had experiences with Shamans before and they've always been spot on. There's some sort of reality shifting element to this work.

I have a friend with a certified IQ of 160 (absolutely brilliant mind) so when he explained the theory of parallel universes and showed me how to utilise them I listened. Since then I've used this (and some hypnosis tracks designed around this aspect) to achieve the most unfathomable results to the point that my mind rejected what was happening because "such things could never happen to me". I recognise this was a subconscious limitation getting in the way of me enjoying what I had.

There is merit to this esoteric stuff and I'll be exploring it further. I bought the art of the root candles which I'll be doing their ritual with. I emailed them with a few questions and they responded with comprehensive answers.

If all goes to plan, I'll post in on my results.

I have a friend with a certified IQ of 160 (absolutely brilliant mind) so when he explained the theory of parallel universes and showed me how to utilise them I listened. Since then I've used this (and some hypnosis tracks designed around this aspect) to achieve the most unfathomable results to the point that my mind rejected what was happening because "such things could never happen to me". I recognise this was a subconscious limitation getting in the way of me enjoying what I had.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TECHNIQUE LOL

Check out my personal blog! KaizenKings.com

Check out my Youtube! My YouTube Channel!
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 1:41 PM by lifeisgood7.)
09-10-2018 1:40 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-10-2018 4:26 PM

(09-10-2018 1:40 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  what is the name of this book?
(03-03-2018 10:18 AM)Determined Wrote:  I've been using the oils for a few days and had great results.

I've had experiences with Shamans before and they've always been spot on. There's some sort of reality shifting element to this work.

There is merit to this esoteric stuff and I'll be exploring it further. I bought the art of the root candles which I'll be doing their ritual with. I emailed them with a few questions and they responded with comprehensive answers.

If all goes to plan, I'll post in on my results.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TECHNIQUE LOL

Haha, i thought the same. Please give us some of your unfathomable-results-sauce!
09-10-2018 4:26 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-10-2018 10:03 PM

The Like Switch is the name of the book.
09-10-2018 10:03 PM
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2018 2:15 PM

(09-10-2018 10:03 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The Like Switch is the name of the book.

Just ordered that book
and my oil has arrived!
Hope to start using it. I am going to take a print out of my vision board and place the green candle on top of it and write my intention and apply the oil and light it. Lets see how it goes!
09-17-2018 2:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-24-2018 5:38 AM

It has been just three days since I started using Attraction Oil for money.
I have been using it with green candle on which I first write 'MORE MONEY' using a compass and then burn it in front of my vision board (not on top of it) I am waiting for a glass top under which I will put my vision board and then light the candle on top of it when it arrives.

So far, I have not seen anything significant. ( I know its too early)
09-24-2018 5:38 AM
Washaq1234
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2018 1:53 AM

Haha if it is successful why this site not use it for them

It is fake
09-25-2018 1:53 AM