Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apex Order Delivery Time
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apex Order Delivery Time
02-11-2020 9:39 PM

(02-11-2020 3:32 PM)theLaw Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Anyone-kno...ntact-Apex

Yea thanks for showing me this. I already replied there on how I feel about that.

So we in the dark till God knows when or someone is secretly lurking these forums and has his number and texts him when we get too furious or the orders stack up or whhat Razz
For reference, I ordered a putative from SteveO, agreed that my shipment might be delayed by 10 business days, and got the package shipped all within less than 24 hours. SteveO got the game too on lock when it comes down to this shit

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020 9:41 PM by PheroJack.)
02-11-2020 9:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

02-12-2020 7:47 AM

(02-11-2020 9:39 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  So we in the dark till God knows when or someone is secretly lurking these forums and has his number and texts him when we get too furious or the orders stack up or whhat

It's an easy problem to solve, but Thundr simply doesn't care.

Then again, why would he if members here continue to defend poor business practices while singing the praises of his products.

Makes you wonder......Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-12-2020 7:47 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-12-2020 8:58 AM

(02-11-2020 2:44 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Just ordered from Apex.

I find it weird that you get nothing once you put an order in. No estimated time shipping, no checking on order status, nada!

I trust thndr with my bank but this seems a little odd to me.

Emailed him, he hasn't gotten back to me.

We shall wait and see...

My last order was placed on the 31st of January and I received my order on the 11th of February. Tracking numbers were updated in my Paypal transaction log when it was sent.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-12-2020 8:58 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2020 10:49 AM

(02-12-2020 8:58 AM)Gladen Wrote:  My last order was placed on the 31st of January and I received my order on the 11th of February. Tracking numbers were updated in my Paypal transaction log when it was sent.

My last order received before New Year had leaking issue real bad. I asked if I should send them back then Thundr replied back that I could just use them and he would send replacement bottles asap.

I’ve been sending emails asking for update on the replacement bottles every other week and the only response back was 3 weeks ago mentioning that Thundr was out of town. Sent 2 emails last week and no reply. And no, still no replacement bottles.
02-12-2020 10:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-12-2020 11:22 AM

(02-12-2020 10:49 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  My last order received before New Year had leaking issue real bad. I asked if I should send them back then Thundr replied back that I could just use them and he would send replacement bottles asap.

I’ve been sending emails asking for update on the replacement bottles every other week and the only response back was 3 weeks ago mentioning that Thundr was out of town. Sent 2 emails last week and no reply. And no, still no replacement bottles.

In my opinion, this goes way beyond having some order-fulfillment hiccups and borders on an egregious faux-pas.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-12-2020 11:22 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-12-2020 1:18 PM

I am staying in USA for only a limited amount of time and got the false impression that my order would be fulfilled right when I order (give or take what... 2-4 business days I was assuming?... not weeks like I'm seeing above) and when it would only take the 4-5 business days for actual shipping time claimed upon checking out on PayPal.

I don't care what you think, this type of unreliability is non-acceptable by any standard.

Ask me how likely am I to order again from apex? Definitely not till we get active responses and involvement from their staff, and I feel like we are being treated like loyal customers.

And now I am reading that Titan has a little bit of cops in it which was never mentioned anywhere in the website description and I tend to stay away from anything with cops especially because I'm in a work environment.

Fuck, I truely miss a product like Instant Gentleman. Simple, most complementing vibe with my chemistry, to the point. I was reading somewhere that it might have been 12.5mcg of -Androsterone + 2.5mcg of epi -Androsterone per spray. I swear I am willing to get both molecules from XS and just even cancel my Titan order completely if someone can confirm any truth to this fact.

02-12-2020 1:18 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-12-2020 7:06 PM

Quote:I don't care what you think, this type of unreliability is non-acceptable by any standard.

In that case cancel your order with your bank or charge card company and don't order from them again. I don't put up with shit I don't want to put up with and I don't think you should either. I really don't think Apex has anything you can't live without.

As far as IG goes, a big part of the problem that people had with AD was that you never knew what was in the mix and you still don't. That's sort of true with most of these vendors, they either tell you partially what is in it or not at all. People want to hold them to being a business and then bitch when they do what a business does...

If you want to duplicate a mix then your guess is right, you'll have to get singles and mix yourself something close. I've done some of that and if I can tell you anything, I will tell you its going to take a lot of testing and recording your results to come up with something close and it might take a fair amount of money. Also, not all singles are going to be available to you like they were to a lab. I would think if you put the money and time into replicating IG with singles you could get close.

I was pretty hooked on IS from AD for a while and I've gotten a mix thats close enough, but there's nothing like the real thing as they say. If you do some of your own mixing get a couple of testers you can trust to help you interpret your results.

^my.02

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-12-2020 7:06 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2020 2:14 PM

(02-12-2020 7:06 PM)one eye this Wrote:  In that case cancel your order with your bank or charge card company and don't order from them again. I don't put up with shit I don't want to put up with and I don't think you should either. I really don't think Apex has anything you can't live without.

As far as IG goes, a big part of the problem that people had with AD was that you never knew what was in the mix and you still don't. That's sort of true with most of these vendors, they either tell you partially what is in it or not at all. People want to hold them to being a business and then bitch when they do what a business does...

If you want to duplicate a mix then your guess is right, you'll have to get singles and mix yourself something close. I've done some of that and if I can tell you anything, I will tell you its going to take a lot of testing and recording your results to come up with something close and it might take a fair amount of money. Also, not all singles are going to be available to you like they were to a lab. I would think if you put the money and time into replicating IG with singles you could get close.

I was pretty hooked on IS from AD for a while and I've gotten a mix thats close enough, but there's nothing like the real thing as they say. If you do some of your own mixing get a couple of testers you can trust to help you interpret your results.

^my.02

Say no more. I emailed alpha-dreams and see if they have something close to what I need. If they suggest something adequate and I find it more suitable, I will call my bank and cancel the order.

Still in the dark from Apex about anything... Ridiculous.

02-13-2020 2:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

thundr
Vendor

02-13-2020 6:02 PM

My apologies guys. I recently had a death in the family of someone very very close to me. I had to address this with the utmost importance. Everything got sidelined for a couple weeks while I handled some personal issues. I am back now so please give me a few days to catch up on everything and answer Emails.

Thanks.
02-13-2020 6:02 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-13-2020 6:52 PM

related thread https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Anyone-kno...pex?page=4

Good to see you're around thundr. Sorry for your loss. Shit happens.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-13-2020 6:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Apex Order Buttons Not showing for you? Gladen 8 1,122 04-25-2019 6:11 PM
Last Post: Snuffles
  New Apex site: where to order? Gladen 5 1,115 08-13-2018 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  Delivery to (Eastern/South-Eastern) Europe? - Apex Fiedler 2 1,100 05-06-2016 6:48 AM
Last Post: avi
  4 days from order to delivery....sweet DWR 0 884 02-22-2014 2:53 PM
Last Post: DWR