Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Anyone tried the new stealth?
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Anyone tried the new stealth?
01-14-2017 7:39 AM

So they have this new "tech" stealth option for their products now. Anyone tried this?
They had coupon but you gotta spend more than $99 so I didn't bite.
I'm mostly curious because they did have some good products like the old Mx353. I bought the new one offered in gallons with unscented option after it was not available for a while but it doesn't pack the same punch. So either they changed the formula or I'm thinking the carrier might have played a role, the old one tried was in a fruity passion smell or something, very girly smell but it was super effective Diablo
Plus Turn Up The Heat is actually a semi decent product but I just don't like the scent it's in.
01-14-2017 7:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone tried the new stealth?
01-14-2017 3:38 PM

I have tried the stealth versions when I ran out of some things. Projection is good. Can still smell the Androsterone a bit, but the idea is solid especially if you put on more than one mix at a time.

I saw a post on the other forum about what you would call a bottle of something no one could smell. Haven't figured out how to address that myself.

Someone posted about the future of mones. I think stealth may be a part of that future.
01-14-2017 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread