Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any advice ?
Shah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Any advice ?
10-11-2020 7:27 PM

Hi, Pheromone family members! I am a newbie to this game of pheroes. I just purchased AquaVitae from LAL, and I have felt its effect up close . People of both sexes open up around me and show more interest. Gives me the feeling of being a rock star. a VIP. But that is not what I am after.

Can anyone of you advanced and experienced pheromone users direct/guide me to what type of pheromones I need to get hold of to seduce younger girls from 18 and up ? AV did not do the job .

Thanks
10-11-2020 7:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any advice ?
10-12-2020 8:30 AM

Hiya Shah and welcome to pherotruth.

The short version, and typical response to this question is "use the search engine." Don't fret, somebody should be along shortly to tell you that.

The main reason for this, aside from the obvious, is that while we all have our individual favorites, and can recommend what we prefer as well as explaining why we like it; nobody can tell you what aspects of your self you want to enhance, or what traits you wish to project, other than yourself. Are you already a strong alpha male type (real alpha not the faux alpha primates) or are you a smooth sex McMuffin that can readily garner a lady's focus through empathy and charm? Are you socially adept and spotlit when you enter a room or are you socially awkward? Do you have trouble initiating encounters with ladies or do you have difficulty escalating them? Etcetera...

My advice is to go all the way through the Pheromone Vendors section and visit each company's website and study their seduction-based pheromones. Write down those that appeal to you; certain products should giver you a "yes, that is what I'm looking for" and others not so much. Then return here and read through the reviews on this site. What other members have experienced, what they have thought and felt, and the general "common" effects the group, as a whole, experiences will help you decide which products you should try.

This bit may or may not help on how to read through the multitude of reviews:

some long winded pickle sniffer Wrote:I don’t know if any of this will help you personally, but when I’m considering a new product to try I look for certain things. First off, I look to see how many separate members have reported on the product. Sure, I’ll read the entire thread and consider each and every point; but if the core group of proponents for the product post lots and lots within the thread, I’ll count all of their contributions as a singular contribution. For a newer product it is to be expected that a couple or a few member will be the driving force in the thread for at least 6 months. I also look at the experiences that the individual members have; paying special attention to those members whose personalities seem to resonate with my own. Almost lastly, I look at the ratios between positive, neutral, and negative reports. Finally, I look in other threads to see how others talk about the product outside of the reviews threads.

I find myself paying extra attention to the negative views (and reviews) of the product. This isn’t because I’m focused on negativity, or that I eye each product with suspicion until proven otherwise; but because it is the mettle or the personality of the person giving the negative vibes that interests me. If 60 people like a product and a few people say it’s crap; what makes those few different. Why don’t they like it? It always makes me wonder what it is about certain members that makes them not like a product that so many others love. If I discover that my personal outlook and personality is opposed to the naysayers, then I’ll know that their experiences and viewpoints don’t necessarily apply to me. If I find that the naysing Mordreds are very similar in personality to myself, I’ll be better educated as to what I can likely expect from the product.

Ultimately, seduction is YOU plus the pheromones. My personal favorites for seduction are TLG, TKO, Homme Fatal, and a few others. If I'm feeling quite-the-Dom I might go with Baphomet or AV+M3X, and some others. Others will propone BW, Xist, BCE, Turn Up The Heat, CORE, EVOLVE, and a plethora of other products; all of which have great characteristics and all of which may work well for you, not at all, or have hindering effects in some instances.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-12-2020 8:30 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-12-2020 4:06 PM

Young girls... Taboo by PXS
Possess or Nude by LAL

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-12-2020 4:06 PM
Shah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2020 5:59 AM

(10-12-2020 8:30 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Hiya Shah and welcome to pherotruth.

The short version, and typical response to this question is "use the search engine." Don't fret, somebody should be along shortly to tell you that...........

Thanx, for the time and effort you put into replying me. I used to be an extrovert, very social person and had a very dominant aura(this is what I have been told). But on the dating scene I have had many setbacks .Lately ( had a relation ship that destroyed most of my charm and now I have become somewhat of an introvert).Though women give me attention(smiles, body gestures etc) , it seems that it does not go further than that. And those times it do develop into something,first they reject/friend zone me because they think the grass is greener on the other side , but when their monkey branching fails they come back to me, I don't want to have anything with them. I am not a second choice.

I browsed this forum and saw that there is a product called L2K , but there are two versions of it. And this product seems to sit well with young ladies , i read? I was wondering if anyone of you know which version does the job?
10-13-2020 5:59 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2020 9:35 AM

(10-13-2020 5:59 AM)Shah Wrote:  I browsed this forum and saw that there is a product called L2K , but there are two versions of it. And this product seems to sit well with young ladies , i read? I was wondering if anyone of you know which version does the job?

I do believe (I might be incorrect) that both versions do basically the same thing; just that version II is designed for older men and the original is more effective on younger men.

I'd also suggest looking into RussianWolf's recommendations. The Lupine of Leningrad knows his stuff and if he says this or that product is good for a purpose, I can readily take it on faith that he is correct.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-13-2020 9:35 AM
Shah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2020 11:01 AM

(10-12-2020 4:06 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Young girls... Taboo by PXS
Possess or Nude by LAL

Thanx, care to share experience you have had on the field with these two?
(10-13-2020 9:35 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I do believe (I might be incorrect) that both versions do basically the same thing; just that version II is designed for older men and the original is more effective on younger men.

I'd also suggest looking into RussianWolf's recommendations. The Lupine of Leningrad knows his stuff and if he says this or that product is good for a purpose, I can readily take it on faith that he is correct.

I looked up those two and it seems promising, but now there are several products that is tempting to try out. Just wonder which product will be the best choice to start with?
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2020 11:04 AM by Shah.)
10-13-2020 11:01 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2020 11:09 AM

(10-13-2020 11:01 AM)Shah Wrote:  I looked up those two and it seems promising, but now there are several products that is tempting to try out. Just wonder which product will be the best choice to start with?

Yep...always hard to decide. It is, actually, kind of the luck of the draw. That's why I suggested harkening to the guys whose personalities seem to resonate the best with yours when you're reading the reviews. It isn't any sort of guarantee, but it does tip the odds in your favor that what you decide to try will work out for you.

Myself, I was very lucky insomuch that i found my grail very quickly. Ultimately though, it kind of the luck of the draw.

10-13-2020 11:09 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-13-2020 12:40 PM

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-13-2020 12:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2020 4:43 PM

(10-13-2020 12:40 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Taboo-review

Thanx , mate. I will browse through it.
10-13-2020 4:43 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2020 3:46 PM

Nude alpha or nude
10-15-2020 3:46 PM