Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Alpha Q
05-01-2017 7:25 PM

Alpha Q is live, got this via email from Garry

Good news! Alpha Q is ready to go. Alpha Q is my first colaboration with another company that I am willing to put my name on. I created the pheromone formula and they created the fragrance and packaging. Alpha Q is a dominant pheromone formula highly specialized for seduction, with focus on night life and day game as s1ck is pretty focused on city life we made special adjumstments for dealing with women that tend to be located in that type of invirnment. Like Bad Wolf though, you can use it anywhwere you just have to rise to the ocasion, and that will be easy for any man worth his salt with this formula.

I sacrifice one of my future alpha formulas for the creation of Alpha Q. This is a 2 oz or 60 ml bottle so though it appears to be higher priced, you are looking at good price when you consider the volume of pheromones. I personaly feel it should be priced higher. I want to tell you more, but I'm being pulled from every direction right now to get the links and codes out.

Get it here now https://s1ckjewelry.com/product/alpha-q/ coupon code S1ckliquid will get you $19.00 off the retail price for the first 100 sales.

Bad news! Our merchant account is down again, so all sales will be routed through the S1ck We are working on alternative merchant accounts right now. Mostly because I like eating, nice things and women can be expensive. That and I love pheromones. How could I ever quit? I appreciate you guys, without you my company would be nothing. Thank you very sincerly for being there and suporting us. Garry

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
05-01-2017 7:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2017 7:58 PM

Beat me to it Smile Who's buying?
My financial situation is such that I wont be buying it yet so... looking forward to anecdotal reports from members.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-01-2017 7:58 PM
kubuton
Hold it, men. He's not bluffing.

Rep Post

05-01-2017 8:03 PM

Just bought it through S1ck Jewelery / PayPal. Will update ASAP.
05-01-2017 8:03 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-01-2017 8:09 PM

I'll bet in the next few weeks, a bunch of "new" members (aka s1ck jewelry) will say it's the best product they've ever used, with extravagant stories to go along with it. Wait and see...

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-01-2017 8:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-01-2017 8:54 PM

(05-01-2017 8:09 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'll bet in the next few weeks, a bunch of "new" members (aka s1ck jewelry) will say it's the best product they've ever used, with extravagant stories to go along with it. Wait and see...

i was thinking about getting a bottle but i just realized i need to get my hands on a few skull rings first!!! If you're going to wear AlphaQ.... you better look the part ... it's all about congruence!!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-01-2017 8:54 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-01-2017 9:19 PM

(05-01-2017 8:54 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  i was thinking about getting a bottle but i just realized i need to get my hands on a few skull rings first!!! If you're going to wear AlphaQ.... you better look the part ... it's all about congruence!!! lol

I really like the necklace that says "Alpha" on it.

https://s1ckjewelry.com/product/necklace/

[Image: Necklaces.jpg]

(05-01-2017 7:09 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Setting up a site with different shopping cart, whether it be woocommerce, shopify, or any other cart wouldn't matter because he still needs a payment processor to be able to run the transactions through.

A chargeback reserve account would be my suggestion, and I don't understand why PayPal or any other payment processor hasn't made such an offer to Garry, then again maybe they have, none of us really know what the actual issues are.

Yeah but Woocommerce works with so many processors.

https://woocommerce.com/product-category...-gateways/

It looks like even Amazon has a processing method.

(05-01-2017 8:09 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'll bet in the next few weeks, a bunch of "new" members (aka s1ck jewelry) will say it's the best product they've ever used, with extravagant stories to go along with it. Wait and see...

Ditto

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 9:20 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-01-2017 9:19 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

05-01-2017 9:26 PM

I reckon that if Alpha Q clicks, they will come out with another version named Alpha Q2. lol

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-01-2017 9:26 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-01-2017 9:35 PM

(05-01-2017 9:26 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I reckon that if Alpha Q clicks, they will come out with another version named Alpha Q2. lol

i'm waiting for the flanker ... AlsuQ

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-01-2017 9:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-01-2017 10:05 PM

(05-01-2017 9:19 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yeah but Woocommerce works with so many processors.

https://woocommerce.com/product-category...-gateways/

Every payment processor works through a payment gateway, and every payment gateway has an API that can be integrated into virtually any website. The WordPress shopping cart plugins just make that integration a little bit easier.

I'm not knocking woocommerce and that's usually the payment solution my guys use when we build eCommerce websites, but it is not a payment processor or payment gateway and it wouldn't solve the issue for Garry.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-01-2017 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-01-2017 11:04 PM

Did anyone else notice the N' D' Mood?
05-01-2017 11:04 PM

Share This Thread