Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q
04-26-2017 5:18 AM

(04-13-2017 6:03 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yes it's verbatim but I cut out the last sentence which isn't about the mones.

If you look at S1cks owners instagram you see the funeral event in recent pics.

The pheromones must've been done a while ago cuz S1ck talks about how he's been working on the scent for 7 months and the scent is high affected by pheromones.

(And here´s the quote: Quote:
We are currently revamping the website along with prices and products we are online only and in the middle of updating site we have decided to hold until May 1st due to the owners instructions as he has a loss with a family member the office number will also be updating as all those are fill INS with stores that carry the S1ck Brand we will also start preorders 2 weeks prior to release on May 1st let me know if there is anything else I can help you with)

Someone´s dead? Anyway, the reason I asked if the quote was verbatim, and why I got worried on the behalf of Garry, is not because of the death incidence but because of the verbal diarrhea. Whatever it says, I can´t get myself into reading it. If I were to find out that my business partners or some of their staff don´t have enough linguistic skills to break their shit into a readable sentences I would get worried indeed.
(I´m not a grammar nazi, misspellings don´t bother me and heck, being none native english speaker my text is probably full of errors. But the lack of dots, commas, capital letters in the beginning of sentences, not breaking paragraphs into sentences etc. makes it a headache to read)

And now, wtf is this recent video/picture stuff, their fake reviews etc.? Based on the picture, I can´t stomach to watch the video...is it their promotional stuff? If so, it has become obvious that with this venture here, unfortunately, Garry is dealing with bunch of buffoons. He probably didn´t know beforehand...I hope he will manage to get out of the situation with a minimal damage.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 5:24 AM by Abraxas.)
04-26-2017 5:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-27-2017 12:13 AM

His jewelry is cool but pricey.Target demographic is rich Hollywood wannabe people I guess. If I understood correctly they are only supplying the cologne and Garry is doing and releasing the mone on his own.
04-27-2017 12:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-01-2017 5:22 PM

(04-26-2017 5:18 AM)Abraxas Wrote:  we will also start preorders 2 weeks prior to release on May 1st

When's May 1st? .... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 5:23 PM by Spider-mone.)
05-01-2017 5:22 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-01-2017 5:31 PM

This is just a disaster.

I don't even know what to say about this anymore....

May 1st.........no info from Garry, LAL's payment processing is down (yet again), and AlphaQ appears to be on sale from the S1ck website..........but who knows if or when you would get it...........Dodgy

Now I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see another release from Garry........Help

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-01-2017 5:31 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:01 PM

(05-01-2017 5:31 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This is just a disaster.

I don't even know what to say about this anymore....

May 1st.........no info from Garry, LAL's payment processing is down (yet again), and AlphaQ appears to be on sale from the S1ck website..........but who knows if or when you would get it...........Dodgy

Now I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see another release from Garry........Help

Actually put it in my cart on their site this morning and didn't finish payment. I got a call a couple hours later from Johnny, following up on my unfinished order. He's got the persistence to be succesfull, and sounded chill over the phone.

Since they use PayPal which has a stellar buyer protection tilted policy, I ordered a bottle on their site using the coupon code "LiquidSilver" for $20 off. Should be here this week.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 6:02 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-01-2017 6:01 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:03 PM

(05-01-2017 6:01 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Actually put it in my cart on their site this morning and didn't finish payment. I got a call a couple hours later from Johnny, following up on my unfinished order. He's got the persistence to be succesfull, and sounded chill over the phone.

Since they use PayPal which has a stellar buyer protection tilted policy, I ordered a bottle on their site using the coupon code "LiquidSilver" for $20 off. Should be here this week.

so you can buy it straight from s1ck but on garry's website it still says "coming soon" .... makes no sense!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-01-2017 6:03 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:18 PM

Gary's website isnt the best...

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-01-2017 6:18 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:22 PM

Payment processor issues are out of a business owners control. I'd set up a temporary wordpress site with woocommerce if I was in his shoes but he probably has his reasons for not.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-01-2017 6:22 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:26 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Some vendors listed on this forum don't make most of their profit from purchases made from members here.

There is an entire market for these products outside of forums, and we're just the tip of the iceberg.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 6:26 PM by theLaw.)
05-01-2017 6:26 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-01-2017 7:09 PM

(05-01-2017 6:22 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Payment processor issues are out of a business owners control. I'd set up a temporary wordpress site with woocommerce if I was in his shoes but he probably has his reasons for not.

Setting up a site with different shopping cart, whether it be woocommerce, shopify, or any other cart wouldn't matter because he still needs a payment processor to be able to run the transactions through.

A chargeback reserve account would be my suggestion, and I don't understand why PayPal or any other payment processor hasn't made such an offer to Garry, then again maybe they have, none of us really know what the actual issues are.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-01-2017 7:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread