Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q
05-02-2017 6:24 PM

(05-02-2017 5:41 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  We could do a group buy

Now you are thinking! I just bought some with two friends. 20 ml's a piece should be enough.
05-02-2017 6:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2017 12:37 AM

This product don't catch my fancy. It is for city people. Thus, it would be appropriate for bars and clubs. It doesn't seems to be Imprinting or fallout product at all. The status should be intimidating.

I anticipate this product in line with AM from AD or old MAG. Description seems to be close and spray format is interesting.

The price justification depends on the quality of scent. Garry tied up with someone who is good at fragrance. Looking at those fragrance notes. It should smell nice. The price has put it into designer cologne range. It is not costly if sold as perfume.

I doubt this mix is made for advanced pheromone users. The tie up is indicator of acquisition of high end perfume customers instead of phero users. As most of pro pheromone user prefer unscented mix over scented mix. It is good business for Garry. City people spend on good perfume not on pheromones much. You can give away good perfume to anyone.

The problem with this mix is that it will be competing with Garry previous mix. Garry has so many great mix in the past. This will need to be better than Bad Wolf at least to even consider buying. Thus, the competition will be within a company.

Let's hope for the best and salute to some brave phero users here. They have taken a plunge into unknown for the sake of community and greater rewards in life.

I will be eagerly waiting for the reviews.
05-03-2017 12:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-03-2017 3:15 AM

https://books.google.com/books?id=KKoVBg...wl&f=false

That should give insight on city people. Also a great book. If the term doesn't show up, search "urban scowl" and you'll find that city people display non friendly body language to protect themselves.

Look up city people psychology and you'll find they're more stressed and responsive to threats. Here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychol...rain%3Famp

Women have their guards up, less friendly (every time I leave Los Angeles both genders are so much nicer) more choices (probably richer too), superficial status is attractive, shallow (what zip code do you live in, what's your area code (common and local in la is 310,818,805,213,323,747 and 424)), prettier (ever heard a Michigan 7 is a LA 4?) and there's gotta be more.

Some psychological insight on big city life for everyone.

Eagerly waiting for the tracking status to be updated

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 3:16 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-03-2017 3:15 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-03-2017 9:47 AM

I think until you know otherwise, you give Gary the benefit of the doubt. He has produced solid mixes in the past and so I expect this to be a good to great mix.

My guess is that it is probably in line with something like Bad Wolf which I have never tried. This mix will probably intimidate and in Gary's own words about men that rise up to the occasion, not everyone will be congruent enough to pull this mix off. I may not be.

In the end, we can be positive, negative, or neutral about a mix before anyone has even tried it. It's always easier to be negative.

Because of Gary's past mixes, I choose to be positive until I see otherwise, but at the very least, I think he deserves at least a neutral.
05-03-2017 9:47 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-03-2017 11:34 AM

I think the reason others are being negative about it is because of the brand image that the other company is portraying. It doesn't match with LAL/Gary's brand image that we are familiar with.

I remember everyone was hyper during Voodoo's release. This one is getting mixed "reviews" even though nobody has tried it due to the brand image; it's childish (imo). As for the mix, I too believe it could be a solid mix judging from my experience with his past products. If he indeed released it straight to his website, I don't think anybody would be lashing it.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-03-2017 11:34 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-03-2017 12:11 PM

(05-03-2017 11:34 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I think the reason others are being negative about it is because of the brand image that the other company is portraying. It doesn't match with LAL/Gary's brand image that we are familiar with.

I remember everyone was hyper during Voodoo's release. This one is getting mixed "reviews" even though nobody has tried it due to the brand image; it's childish (imo). As for the mix, I too believe it could be a solid mix judging from my experience with his past products. If he indeed released it straight to his website, I don't think anybody would be lashing it.

I agree with you on the reasonong for people being negative. The s1ick brand is not something that appeals to me either, but Gary trusts them enough to partner on a fragrance.....and who knows, Gary may rock their jewelry too.....But all the good will that he built up over years of formulating quality mixes should overcome that for the pheromone users who have worn his products for years.

I can see a newbie being skeptical, but come on man! After Wolf, DP, Voodoo, AV, A4A, SXD9, Nude, Nude Alpha, gel technology and all the other blends, people don't trust him because they don't like the partner brand.

I'm just really surprised.
05-03-2017 12:11 PM

Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-03-2017 6:51 PM

(05-01-2017 5:22 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  When's May 1st? .... lol

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was quoting someone quoting someone from S1ck. The babbling of the person being quoted in the quote did not make any sense to me at all...and here is the whole quote again:

"We are currently revamping the website along with prices and products we are online only and in the middle of updating site we have decided to hold until May 1st due to the owners instructions as he has a loss with a family member the office number will also be updating as all those are fill INS with stores that carry the S1ck Brand we will also start preorders 2 weeks prior to release on May 1st let me know if there is anything else I can help you with)"

So what do you mean by "When's May 1st? .... lol" ? May whatever was not mine text originally, and I have no idea what the quote says because I can´t stomach to read such a verbal vomiting. These (internet)kids need to learn to break their shit into a readable sentences with dots, commas and capitals.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
05-03-2017 6:51 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-03-2017 10:20 PM

(05-03-2017 6:51 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was referring to the fact that it was May 1st when I posted that and the release date for AlphaQ was supposed to be May 1st ... but on Garry's website it still said "Coming soon". But you're able to buy AlphaQ from s1cks website so it's a moot point now.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 10:20 PM by Spider-mone.)
05-03-2017 10:20 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2017 11:27 PM

The negative "reviews" are coming from distrust in the brand Gary partnered with. I have to say I was hoping a partnership would be with a more reputable brand and it makes me wonder how the two even came together in the first place. Not to mention all the crazy delays, which, partly was because of a family emergency from the other brand... understandable, although it does raise tension. Venom still has not made a splash and it seems Alpha Q jumped in front of it, which is very odd... and on top of the new payment issues....Its easy to see why members are upset. The whole situation could have more transparency to it as well.

As I famously say "having said that", the reviews will tell. Once this mix finds itself in the hands of a few reputable members then things will gain traction and the product will be seen in a better light. Its too bad there aren't any giveaways. Putting this in Snoopy's hands would certainly turn some heads.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-03-2017 11:27 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-04-2017 12:13 AM

*peeping out from under the table all dressed up in football padding and helmet*

WHAT IF ...

LAL has been sold? Kind of like what I thought may have happened to Androtics.

And what happens to a company when the owner no longer find it fun, and becomes focused more on the income?

And what happens if something happens to the owner?

And why am I sharing such ugly thoughts?

I'll just log off now. Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 12:13 AM by MMM.)
05-04-2017 12:13 AM

Share This Thread