Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-15-2022 5:35 AM

I am d'accord with piper23, this would also be more my style. At the end a status/sexual product is designed to rise attraction, and ioi's very often are subconscious. Be able to deceiver the cue that others are giving is a huge benefit.

Wouldn't be the classical social/opener products be better suited for unsolicited cold approaches?

But there might be different styles of interaction, working for different people. As long as it works...

@Mertos89: I wrote not 'crapy' (shitty) but 'creepy' (dangerous, predetory, intend hiding, intimidating). Approaching a woman in a bar or club at night uninvited is OK, as such places are invented for such behavior, and it is quite clear what is going on. A guy approaching a girl, going for an everyday errand, asking for a direction before he pulls out perfume test stripes shows clearly that he has an agenda that has nothing to do with going to a bank or doing opinion polls on perfumes. At the same time he hides his true intend (getting contact to the girls) - this imho is creepy. The reactions described proves this. Attractive woman gets bombarded 50 times a day with such approaches, understanding that they get 'bitchy'.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2022 5:40 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
05-15-2022 5:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2022 6:11 AM

(05-15-2022 5:35 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I am d'accord with piper23, this would also be more my style. At the end a status/sexual product is designed to rise attraction, and ioi's very often are subconscious. Be able to deceiver the cue that others are giving is a huge benefit.

Wouldn't be the classical social/opener products be better suited for unsolicited cold approaches?

But there might be different styles of interaction, working for different people. As long as it works...

@Mertos89: I wrote not 'crapy' (shitty) but 'creepy' (dangerous, predetory, intend hiding, intimidating). Approaching a woman in a bar or club at night uninvited is OK, as such places are invented for such behavior, and it is quite clear what is going on. A guy approaching a girl, going for an everyday errand, asking for a direction before he pulls out perfume test stripes shows clearly that he has an agenda that has nothing to do with going to a bank or doing opinion polls on perfumes. At the same time he hides his true intend (getting contact to the girls) - this imho is creepy. The reactions described proves this. Attractive woman gets bombarded 50 times a day with such approaches, understanding that they get 'bitchy'.

I'm in the process of experimenting with the response openers right now. If I see a pretty woman, I speak to her directly. When I did that, she reacted repulsively to me. I ask other women who I don't find pretty for their opinions on which scents they like or I ask them the way. I'm also testing the combination of both. If I see that the reactions are also bad that day, then it's not necessarily because of the pretty woman. There are days when a lot of women react kindly. I show fragrance strips for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons is that I want to sell the fragrances to her. I heard that Alpha Q and Wolf are very good products to sell.

That's why I speak the first 5 women without a pheromone with different openers. Then I use a pheromone and keep doing it to see a difference.
Would a sexual alpha product like AQ or AM NOS be good for Party Street (Not Club)?
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2022 6:23 AM by Mertos89.)
05-15-2022 6:11 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2022 10:20 AM

As I wrote, I would have an open mind and eye for ioi's. If you have tuned yourself to it, you see them. I see them even from woman walking hand-in-hand with their SO's in the mall. Most works on eye contact. I already posted this link some years ago:

https://markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

(I would recommend to carefully read this page and treat every sentence as it's the gospel)

Understanding and training to spot this is a huge benefit.

If another way of approach works for you than fine, if you most often fail than think if you could improve your routine.

Also think ahead, what are you delivering to her? Why should she welcome you? Are you giving something valuable to her or just taking something valuable (as e.g. time) from her. Telling a 9 that she is beautiful don't give her validation if you are some random guy - she surely knows that already. If you are a celebrity, that would change it a bit, but most likely you are not. Telling a 6 that she is beautiful might be again creepy, because she has a clear understanding how attractive she is. However connecting with her on something special she exposes (her clothing, signs, labels, stickers, jewelry), something which she chose, because it expresses something which is important to her - picking this item, showing interest or appreciation for that, this might work. Again for that, an opener, a funny social product would be a better choice, as I think.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2022 11:00 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
05-15-2022 10:20 AM
Hundomil
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2022 6:31 PM

Does anyone have a good guess on what the dopaminergic substance in this is? Literally had withdrawals when I stopped.
07-23-2022 6:31 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-20-2022 10:56 PM

does AQ have A1 in it?
08-20-2022 10:56 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 161 48,137 08-15-2022 1:55 PM
Last Post: Jarod
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 29 8,184 08-01-2021 7:57 AM
Last Post: right_mr