Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
04-21-2021 11:22 AM

(04-21-2021 9:56 AM)Jawline Wrote:  She's 22

(04-21-2021 7:58 AM)dsouza Wrote:  She loves you man! The best test to see if AQ works is on a new target.

Just curious what mone did you lay her with the very first time you had sex?
I would agree that the best test would be on a new target and I would have happily obliged to test it out if corona didn't fuck up all social events and if I wasn't cuffed right now. That's also one of the reasons why I mentioned one should do with the results as they please as I could come off as biased now. Still, behavior like this so far from her baseline just says to me that the mones had a definite effect.
I'll continue my testing next time. If she brings up my handsomeness again I'll know for sure that it's the AQ.

As for your second question - I wore AM NOS that night.

Thanks and happy testing! You're doing great my friend, at least scoring during this crappy lockdown... Here in Ontario, Canada, there's a provincial wide shutdown because of the new variant.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
04-21-2021 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
04-21-2021 5:03 PM

Your observation is consistent regarding the handsome comment. Although, she is your girlfriend, if the behavior is different from her baseline, then you should recognize it.

Until you can go out and mingle, still observe her and get a better understanding of her behavior; then leverage it as you deem fit. Finally, if you are around her friends with or without a boyfriend, study and record the shift. It's form of testing that still can give you useful information. Nice reporting

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2021 5:05 PM by piper23.)
04-21-2021 5:03 PM
RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-13-2021 10:51 AM

My first report ever on mones.

Hey all... name's Jake and as I said in my intro post... I'm a drummer.

I've been in a couple name bands (national tours, vids on emptyvee, etc) which has given me maaaaaany opps with the ladies.

My only experience with pheromones was from 22 years ago when I ordered some from (must have been) some website. I remember the morning after I got them I splashed some on and had an experience that made me a believer. Sadly though the bottle I got them in broke and life went on for 22 years or so with no thought of them ever again. A month or two ago I came across a site that rekindled my interest, and so I've bought a bunch of products and just started trying them out. I dunno though... I am I guess what you'd call an "alpha" male already LOL... I just have a lot of fun and a super outgoing personality... I will walk up to ANYBODY male or female and just start talking, clowning, whatever... (at shows this in an instant in with anyone... music casts a spell and EVERYONE wants to be a part of it) and so how much of any interaction I have with people and the effects of the mones will (maybe?) be hard to tell? I guess we'll see.

So yesterday I put 3 sprays of Alpha Q on my neck and headed out to some stores. First off I have to say I fucking LOVE this scent! It reminds me of two things... 1 when I was a kid my mom took me on a trip to Italy and I swear this scent takes me right back to that time for some reason... and 2... It also smells like the mones i got 22 years ago. *EDIT... 3... This totally reminds me of my dad (rip) I knew there was something else, and this stuff smells just like he did!

Also one thing I NEED to note is that this scent seems to change for me.... It smells one way one minute and another way the next!?!? WTF??? Has anyone else ever experienced this with colognes before?... Because I haven't... Ever.
Dunno... pretty cool though and smells manly to me.

So I roll out and hit the grocery store... Noticed a hb6-7 blondie checking out energy drinks. Of course I walk right up to her and start recommending what I like. I doubt she ever has/had guys come up to her and so she was probably a little overwhelmed (people say my personality can be huge) ... Chit-chat flirty and move on... A younger chick with a kid eyeballs me in the meat dept but I mind my own business and ignore her... 2 teenage girls smile and sort of follow me around but I'm sure they were just shopping... I go up to the cashier (who I've had interactions with in the past and I always make her laugh) she's at the end of her day and tired... I make her smile but do my business and don't linger.... I should also note that men were being respectful as always... but I always have such a strong frame that I have NO CLUE if any mones where affecting them or not? One guy insisted that I get in line before him... so I did and laughed and told him I'd be fast (which I was because again, I could tell cashier chick was tired)... I leave and go to another store.

I walk in and there are 3 girls who work there all huddled together talking. I walk up and ask them where the witchhazel is (to remove mones... see, I'm doing my homework here and reading and learning)... They start squaking like the chickens they are and ask me what I'm needing it for... To clean my pores I tell them. 2 of them lead me to where i need to be and chat me up. After some quick small talk I go to the cashier (early 20's hb7) I ask about her name tag and she's amazed that I was the first guy ever that pronounced her name correctly from just reading it. LOL! I then tell her the meaning of her name of which she actually had no clue. I can go into that store again and have her tripping over me if I want to... sadly she's not my type and again... how much was the mone effect... and how much was game? Dunno. I leave the store and hit the gas station.

Walk in and there's 2 chicks behind the counter I've had interactions with before. One is older (40s) and is still pretty good looking (probably super hot 20 years ago) and the other is short, fat, and not cute at all. She's stupid as well and so there's even less there than if she was smart. The older one goes off to do some stuff, but the short fattie just wants to talk and talk... Mone cloud? or...??? Of note as well there was a guy in there who was very deferential to me... But for some reason that's usually the case anyway (frame? mones? beta? lol!) I leave.

Well, there it is... my first mone field report. I'm having a lot of fun being here and reading about all of your exploits and learning new stuff as well! Again... Everything that played out probably would have played out exactly the same way had I been wearing no mones at all. but who knows and really... who cares.

Can't wait to keep experimenting! So far, so fun!
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021 12:34 PM by RockStarDrummer.)
05-13-2021 10:51 AM
Stride
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2021 1:17 PM

Yeah, fragrances can change on the skin. Niche fragrances like Aventus will start out with a pineapple opening, then to a woodsy note, and then to birch. Designer fragrances stay linear.

From my experience, alpha q makes everyone want to talk around you. Haven't got much sexual but its a very social mone for me. I usually go out with my significant other so I prefer sexual mone - she responds well with primitive and bad Wolf.
05-13-2021 1:17 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-13-2021 1:19 PM

@RockStar
For some guys, pheromones won't "do" anything that you cannot achieve on your own. However what they do accomplish in those cases is that they hasten the process, ramp up the intensity of the interest in you as well as the displaying of signs of interest, and amplify one's overall charisma. To put it into a caricature of reality; for guys that already have it a bit easy, pheromones make things super-easy. A very wise beagle-named member once described it as (paraphrasing) 'the social lube that makes everything go smoothly and easily'.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021 1:27 PM by Gladen.)
05-13-2021 1:19 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-13-2021 5:57 PM

(05-13-2021 1:17 PM)Stride Wrote:  Yeah, fragrances can change on the skin. Niche fragrances like Aventus will start out with a pineapple opening, then to a woodsy note, and then to birch. Designer fragrances stay linear.

Very interesting! Thanks bro... I never knew that and personally have only ever used designer stuff I'd get from dept stores. Who knew?... I sure didn't! So thanks again!

(05-13-2021 1:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  @RockStar
For some guys, pheromones won't "do" anything that you cannot achieve on your own. However what they do accomplish in those cases is that they hasten the process, ramp up the intensity of the interest in you as well as the displaying of signs of interest, and amplify one's overall charisma. To put it into a caricature of reality; for guys that already have it a bit easy, pheromones make things super-easy. A very wise beagle-named member once described it as (paraphrasing) 'the social lube that makes everything go smoothly and easily'.

Noted. Makes sense too.... if only that magick potion actually existed that would make em fall with no effort at all. If only that phero "mony mony" really did make her ride "like a pony" ... haha I'll take all the help I can get! Smile Cheers bro! (and speaking of that beagle named member... I'll be ordering and trying TLG sometime here real soon. Looks interesting!)
05-13-2021 5:57 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2021 8:18 AM

Is it better for selling Wolf or Alpha Q? Unfortunately I hardly found any comparisons between Wolf and AQ in this tread. In addition to making my living with perfumes from 100% natural that are free of chemicals and people don't need to spend a lot of money on expensive brands and logos for a perfume. So I help people save their money. At the same time, I help people to improve their health, especially in today's Corona. I learned how to handle objection. The problem is that some people ask me a lot of questions that I can't answer myself. I wish that people would ask me few critical questions and that my sales would run more smoothly. But not as a customer and businessman but as a buddy to buddy friendship level.

So far I have discovered a lot in common between Wolf and AQ. I read with both products people want to make you happy and enter your personal space. Both products are friendlier and more accessible than BW. I heard from AQ that the conversations are very effortless and that the social acceptance is very good. Both products make you feel famous.
Which of the two is better?
11-24-2021 8:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 143 37,424 09-07-2021 1:42 PM
Last Post: TracerX
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 29 6,022 08-01-2021 7:57 AM
Last Post: right_mr