Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-17-2017 7:15 PM

(05-17-2017 3:15 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  It arrived early!

First impression. It smells like walking into a Sephora. Basically like hairspray. To me there is nothing masculine about this scent at all. If a girl wore it I wouldn't think twice.

Grandma: It smells like Urine. Thats just a sample right? I really hope you didn't pay for that. LOL
15 yo sister: "my nose is stopped up. I don't know but... it doesn't smell good. LOL
21 yo brother (who knows about pheromones): "The initial scent is nice. The after scent though, nooo - pheromones. Way too pheromoney."

My brother has a keen nose for pheromones and often tells me I smell like a hippy.

What about effects?
05-17-2017 7:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

05-17-2017 7:57 PM

(05-17-2017 11:42 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  I will request a sample soon wih my nude and dp order.

I dont think thats possible yet unfortunately, maybe try from another poster who your friends with who has it and has spray to go bottles, or split a buy with as many people as you can. 6 people can have 10ml each for example. I emailed Garry to see if he will take money order payment for ANYTHING while his credit card is offline, but no response yet. He did last time he was credit card offline. I dont think Garry has Alpha-Q at all yet, because S1ck does the scent, packaging, and mixes it and Garry just gives him the formula from what I think is happening. When Garry gets it I wonder if he will just be getting final product from S1ck or hopefully will produce it himself also. Maybe one of them will make it unscented also at some point. Hopefully when S1ck does it as now it will have consistant results among batches, hes unproven and new. The initial batch version I have I started liking right away. I'm waiting to see if others feel the same way.

All I can say so far is they shipped and I got what they sold me twice, took my payment via paypal but had to manually send me tracking, then the 2nd order took my payment over the phone via credit card but manually sent me the tracking. The credit card hasnt been used wrongly besides the purchase. I imagine you can use reloadable or prepaid if your concerned or wait for Garry. The website needs a lot of work. My order # on the new one was something like #313 so they must be really new if they started at 1. The sales manager there at least was very nice and trusting. I also am more trusting of them because Garry puts his stamp on the back of the product and in his emails and I've been a customer of his for 7 years.

(05-17-2017 6:20 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  To be honest and maybe this is just my opinion , when I read the reviews and posts of this new guy, they sound to me like marketing. The tone, the way and the composition of his posts give me that marketing vibe I get when I am reading let's say pherazone reviews, or those online reviews you find on affiliated websites and sound too good to be true (whether pheromones or other products). No doubt he is a smart person and have excellent communication skills but something about his posts make me feel something fishy...I dont mean to offend and maybe I am wrong. Its just how I feel. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I posted another review on M3X today that more people probably used so they can compare better how I look at products. In all cases anything I post is just my personal opinion on something both good and bad. I do sales for a living so I generally talk features/benefits but wont exaggerate/hype. I rely on others opinions as you do to not waste money. I decided to share my opinions instead of lurking since I have more free time these days.

I can take photos of the package/bottle if anyone wants to see since I have a new one I bought for my friends birthday, nothing special imo...

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 8:34 PM by DataDragon.)
05-17-2017 7:57 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-17-2017 8:51 PM

(05-17-2017 7:57 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  
(05-17-2017 6:20 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  To be honest and maybe this is just my opinion , when I read the reviews and posts of this new guy, they sound to me like marketing. The tone, the way and the composition of his posts give me that marketing vibe I get when I am reading let's say pherazone reviews, or those online reviews you find on affiliated websites and sound too good to be true (whether pheromones or other products). No doubt he is a smart person and have excellent communication skills but something about his posts make me feel something fishy...I dont mean to offend and maybe I am wrong. Its just how I feel. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I posted another review on M3X today that more people probably used so they can compare better how I look at products. In all cases anything I post is just my personal opinion on something both good and bad. I do sales for a living so I generally talk features/benefits but wont exaggerate/hype. I rely on others opinions as you do to not waste money. I decided to share my opinions instead of lurking since I have more free time these days.

This is the problem with salesmen/politicians.........they don't see their own hyperbolic-pitching as a problem.

So DataDragon lists AlphaQ as his #1 mone only a few days after receiving it. He simply sees this as giving his opinion, but fails to understand that it's now a useless review because he hasn't tested it properly.

Impatience.........the silent killer.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 8:52 PM by theLaw.)
05-17-2017 8:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-17-2017 8:55 PM

(05-17-2017 8:51 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback. I posted another review on M3X today that more people probably used so they can compare better how I look at products. In all cases anything I post is just my personal opinion on something both good and bad. I do sales for a living so I generally talk features/benefits but wont exaggerate/hype. I rely on others opinions as you do to not waste money. I decided to share my opinions instead of lurking since I have more free time these days.
This is the problem with salesmen/politicians.........they don't see their own hyperbolic-pitching as a problem.

So DataDragon lists AlphaQ as his #1 mone only a few days after receiving it. He simply sees this as giving his opinion, but fails to understand that it's now a useless review because he hasn't tested it properly.

Impatience.........the silent killer.Big boss
[/quote]

I would like to back this up.

Judging from the PM's I had with DataDragon, I'd like to encourage everyone to be careful.

The massive draw back I see from ALL this is that, it's RUINING a perfect product.
05-17-2017 8:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-17-2017 9:06 PM

(05-17-2017 7:57 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  I can take photos of the package/bottle if anyone wants to see since I have a new one I bought for my friends birthday, nothing special imo...

If you can take a pic of both bottles, with a piece of paper that says "DataDragon <3s BDB420" next to it, that would help build your credibility.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 9:06 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

(05-17-2017 9:06 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  If you can take a pic of both bottles, with a piece of paper that says "DataDragon <3s BDB420" next to it, that would help build your credibility.

Next to ur face too please. Thanks.
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-17-2017 9:10 PM

(05-17-2017 9:06 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Next to ur face too please. Thanks.

Yes! It is still going to be weird that a new product that you got a few days days ago (and only one or two usages) beats out every product for #1 that you have been using for the years prior.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

05-17-2017 9:10 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-17-2017 9:18 PM

(05-08-2017 2:08 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  https://imgur.com/a/GwVoL

Just got the bottle in. It was nicely packed and presented. Feels like I just bought a cologne.

The scent intoxicates with sweetness, yet it is balanced. It is a Summer/Spring sunny day smell for sure. It smells powdery upon the first spray, kind of like Eau De Sauvage does which I don't like. I had a EDS sample, wore it once, didn't like it so I gave it away. This smells like a sweeter version upon initial application. It smells like a high quality designer cologne. As it's drying down, its turning into a sweet musk. It smells really good. It's sweet and classy. This is a beautiful scent, I give S1ck props. It's not polarizing and is office safe.

Self effects from the spray on my neck are boosted confidence, feeling grounded. I'm more upbeat and feel like socializing. It doesn't have that dark angry feeling of BW. It feels like that vibe has been improved on and made more well rounded. Feels calming, could be the scent causing that. Inspires more grounded, cool headed confidence then Wolf and BW. My speech is more fluid and articulate, I don't get as much of this with BW. Mood lift. I believe I'm feeling a stronger Androsterone aura.

I applied one spray at 11:50AM today. I have a bunch of errands to run today and will hopefully head to a bar, watch the NBA playoffs, to see the effects it has on others.
I like the frosted bottle. How much juice from the sprayer, is ample or light as you spray? I was considering this when Gary sent me an email releasing the product. However, there was not much to go with on the selling points for me. 20 pheromones is list for sure. I am wondering what he managed to balance out with those Pheromones and ratios to come out with this one... Good luck with your testing I look forward to reading on this for sure.

-AMMO OUT
05-17-2017 9:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-17-2017 9:24 PM

(05-17-2017 9:18 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  How much juice from the sprayer, is ample or light as you spray?.

I have only done full sprays. One spray is plenty, two sprays the selfies become stronger. I don't know of any difference in how people react between the doses. I'm fine with the smell at two sprays. I have never gone to three.

/bro-science

05-17-2017 9:24 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-17-2017 9:53 PM

Respect to BigDickBandit420 & Spars & DarkLord1 for testing and reporting. I look forward in reading your full assessments.

BTW - PayPal did shut down LAL because mones are now considered 'drugs' if you can believe that crap.

theLaw - you're real harsh bro and jump to conclusions real quick on shit and others at times. I get it with AQ but it's Garry's blend so I trust his attention to detail.

DataDragon - you're like Trump right now tweeting...just stop posting and let the users here test and discuss the product. Allow us to review this and come to our own conclusions....you're doing more harm than good.

Sorry for the non-review post here, I just hate seeing a thread go off the rails.

The Dude abides...
05-17-2017 9:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,642 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,095 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories