Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-16-2017 8:38 AM

I really hope that this wasn't a gig because that would do so much harm to the brand and the product.

It's a great blend and it deserves a fair and honest assessment.
05-16-2017 8:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-16-2017 1:32 PM

(05-15-2017 11:28 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm still on the fence about this David Levine guy. eBay powerselling huh.

https://goo.gl/4Y4WzZ

Yes I have had a few stores on ebay as a powerseller since 1998 and one of the first powersellers on ebay. You have my real name, and photo lol.. Now that I'm divorced I had been thinking to restart another ebay store part time under my username datadragon personal account, which has 603 feedback at 100%. Using the below url you at least can read the feedback and see I'm a real person and people liked buying from and dealing with me even from that small account thats still open. Been taking udemy courses to help find suppliers and decide what best to sell these days.. Also may do sales consulting for businesses which I'd do as a freelancer. I'm a pm away if you have a question or want to know me.. I answered Dr C when he wondered where I got the contents of NNPA from...Seems like a nice guy.

Pheromones might be cool to sell on ebay now that I think about it if I partnered with one or several of the companys someday and make a pheromone store but it seems without paypal that wouldnt work well at the moment since everyone pays with paypal on ebay and they are cracking down...it would probably have to be money order only I would imagine...just a future possible thought that could be discussed someday. I have no connection to any company that sells pheromones whatsoever, posting from personal, not professional reasons.

Ebay Link to my DataDragon personal account

(05-16-2017 7:59 AM)theLaw Wrote:  You mean the same new member who makes a new product his #1 pick after only a few days of use..............whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?whistle

I started discussing M3X, then Alpha-Q as these are the newest product I have that have a sexual side, then will continue with other products in my signature. Posted a few general posts also so far in the mens area. I have bought from 5 vendors. I favor noone. I actually like Apex and PheromoneXS for shipping speed so far, PT took 5 days to ship but the products are good... S1ck is a jewelry company, hence I really hope Garry (LAL) carries it regularly in his store and fixes the payment issues as I've been a long time customer of theirs. The s1ck website is also in huge need of an overhaul. But I got the items ok twice so I do trust them so far.

(05-16-2017 8:38 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I really hope that this wasn't a gig because that would do so much harm to the brand and the product.

It's a great blend and it deserves a fair and honest assessment.

Nope, my own real opinions. Since this is a new product I have been trying to be much more detailed then normal, I hope that helped. Also doing the same thing with M3X at the moment. I just havent posted alot yet so its understandable you dont know me and I dont know you either other then your posts. But again those are my real opinions and to me its a great product worthy of my top 5 due to its flexibility compared to other things I own and performance so far toward the sexual side that is what I'm after... I have used quite a bit of products over the years and it certainly deserves to be looked at as a potential in your arsenal if you like what others you trust have to say about it. Reputations are earned and come in time. Why dont you guys split up a bottle like 6 ways 10ml each so you can try it and then your welcome to better judge what I said about it since you have used it also. Its just my personal opinion on this product and I'll be using it. I wont be tossing and turning at night if someone doesnt like my opinion on a product lol, I'm just trying to share with the community instead of lurking as I used to do.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017 2:23 PM by DataDragon.)
05-16-2017 1:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

05-16-2017 4:30 PM

(05-16-2017 1:32 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  
(05-16-2017 7:59 AM)theLaw Wrote:  You mean the same new member who makes a new product his #1 pick after only a few days of use..............whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?whistle
I started discussing M3X, then Alpha-Q as these are the newest product I have that have a sexual side, then will continue with other products in my signature. Posted a few general posts also so far in the mens area. I have bought from 5 vendors. I favor noone. I actually like Apex and PheromoneXS for shipping speed so far, PT took 5 days to ship but the products are good... S1ck is a jewelry company, hence I really hope Garry (LAL) carries it regularly in his store and fixes the payment issues as I've been a long time customer of theirs. The s1ck website is also in huge need of an overhaul. But I got the items ok twice so I do trust them so far.

Spoken like a true Politician........just talk about whatever you want......no need to stick to the actual subject.

RIP DataDragon.........man.......that was quick.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-16-2017 4:30 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2017 8:38 PM

My man heey85 is sending me a sample of Alpha Q Smile Should be here by Thursday. Very excited!

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-16-2017 8:38 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2017 8:57 PM

(05-16-2017 8:38 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  My man heey85 is sending me a sample of Alpha Q Smile Should be here by Thursday. Very excited!
Heh, I just hope this scent works with you... so far I am at a point that 2 sprays I cannot tolerate it anymore, earlier It seemed like it was a great scent, but damn its sugary sweet...

I feel sick to my stomach... still testing, who knows the scent may just grow on me...

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-16-2017 8:57 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-17-2017 1:04 AM

I've been sold on this blend by the fact a woman approached us the other night. I have massive faith in anything that makes a girl come up to me and compliment me so openly. So I just spray it on and hope the magic that's going on becomes clear.

The self effects of confidence, feel good, better posture are still strong after my 5 or so applications. They're not steering me like BW, requiring me to act differently yet (AKA haven't found a way to steer it to its max potential yet). I felt this way about Wolf. I would put it on, and go about my day like I'm wearing nothing. After 15ML, I started to learn how to carry myself to be congruent with the VIP aura it projects, which can be very strong. My aura is significantly enhanced when I wear this. I really like the aura it emits. It feels good to me, and I think it makes others feel good too. It feels dominantly friendly.

AQ certainly makes my all interactions really smooth. It's like the my personality and whoever I'm interacting with are buttered up and sliding against each other. I don't think I could get into a serious argument/conflict/disagreement with this on. It's very far from a push over vibe though.

I haven't noticed a significant difference in how people react to me yet. I think today, I'm starting to notice that men and women look at me like they want a piece of me. Maybe they realllyyy want to be my friend. They look at me so slightly different I can't explain what it is yet - I think I mentioned this in previous posts and am not much closer to finding out.

I like to vary my scents from sweet, spicy, fresh etc. This takes a spot for sweet cologne in my rotation, and does it well. I don't usually feel in a mood to wear something sweet. I'm anticipating getting this unscented.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-17-2017 1:04 AM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2017 6:20 AM

To be honest and maybe this is just my opinion , when I read the reviews and posts of this new guy, they sound to me like marketing. The tone, the way and the composition of his posts give me that marketing vibe I get when I am reading let's say pherazone reviews, or those online reviews you find on affiliated websites and sound too good to be true (whether pheromones or other products). No doubt he is a smart person and have excellent communication skills but something about his posts make me feel something fishy...I dont mean to offend and maybe I am wrong. Its just how I feel. Thanks
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 6:21 AM by purpleblood.)
05-17-2017 6:20 AM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2017 9:13 AM

(05-17-2017 6:20 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  To be honest and maybe this is just my opinion , when I read the reviews and posts of this new guy, they sound to me like marketing. The tone, the way and the composition of his posts give me that marketing vibe I get when I am reading let's say pherazone reviews, or those online reviews you find on affiliated websites and sound too good to be true (whether pheromones or other products). No doubt he is a smart person and have excellent communication skills but something about his posts make me feel something fishy...I dont mean to offend and maybe I am wrong. Its just how I feel. Thanks

Not till when you try it, you can see it much better. The reviews dont always help.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
05-17-2017 9:13 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2017 11:42 AM

(05-17-2017 9:13 AM)greengrenade Wrote:  Not till when you try it, you can see it much better. The reviews dont always help.

I will request a sample soon wih my nude and dp order.
05-17-2017 11:42 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2017 3:15 PM

It arrived early!

First impression. It smells like walking into a Sephora. Basically like hairspray. To me there is nothing masculine about this scent at all. If a girl wore it I wouldn't think twice.

Grandma: It smells like Urine. Thats just a sample right? I really hope you didn't pay for that. LOL
15 yo sister: "my nose is stopped up. I don't know but... it doesn't smell good. LOL
21 yo brother (who knows about pheromones): "The initial scent is nice. The after scent though, nooo - pheromones. Way too pheromoney."

My brother has a keen nose for pheromones and often tells me I smell like a hippy.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-17-2017 3:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,062 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 86 19,248 12-02-2019 2:03 PM
Last Post: nephil