Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-14-2017 4:12 AM

You need to buy it through s1ck jewelrys website for now or email Gary. PayPal has been targeting pheromone sites. I hear it's been down for other sites too.

By AQ I meant to type "A'1"

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-14-2017 4:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2017 9:57 PM

(05-14-2017 3:55 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I'm out with a friend right now. We've been sitting at the bar having a beer. Two bigger girls are 10 feet away.-

I ask my friend who's the fattest girl he fucked because I'm considering Fucking them and they're pretty big. She's staring at me, dancing at me to the music, trying to make eye contact; the whole 9 yards.

I'm having open body language toward my friend. My legs are wide open, my chair is turned 90 degrees facing him. I notice she's leaving and give her solid eye contact, an eye brown flash and a subtle toned hey how's it going because I know she's paying attention to me.

She puts one hand on my shoulder, massages me and says "you two look really good tonight" and we say thanks.

I ask him, "do you think it's the pheromones and he says 'yeah'"

I was being myself. I'm sold. Buy this now.

Alright so it has the power to pull fatties, good to know sideLol

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-14-2017 9:57 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-14-2017 11:34 PM

The self effects are not just a big boost in confidence, but also noticed I feel very calm and centered. I feel my speech come out easier and smoother (articulate) and seem to be more witty on the spot. From past experience women seem to like confident/smooth guys that move slower, not excitable or reactive to the woman etc so this probably will help attraction. But to me it just made my interactions easier and I wasnt nervous to approach as usual.

Guys continue to be friendly and are excited to know me or think I'm cool I guess. This is super strange for a product with Androstenone and I cant think of another product that does this as well. There is intimidation present so its even stranger they dont avoid like bad wolf.

I walk up isles in grocery stores and see reactions right away, I dont have to linger 30 seconds or more like aqua vitae.

I continue to see iois that are both passive and blatant from around mid 20s and up. I havent yet tried to approach anyone younger so not sure of its potential there. Everyone seems to be ok once I even acknowledge them and then they are excited or want to interact. Only asians seemed a bit more reserved but opened regardless. It hits all guys and girls equally it seems in its range.

Girls are contributing to the conversation and open. That is not very usual as they are normally nervous. This also makes the interaction easier for me as I dont always have to lead. Not reserved or one word answers.

I had no rage or agitation side effects, also good.

I detect no 'bitch shields' up. So there must be some comfort or trust in there.

I got a few numbers and called the next day and they were still open open the phone and not flaking.

I tried around my 70s parents, my twin sisters, my neighbors, my social groups, stopped by work, grocery, a restaurant bar and other places. I get better reactions then my baseline in all cases so far.

Pheromones may work different for others due to chemistry but this worked for my friend who is 37 and acts beta equally well. Other then someone very young who may not match the vibe and get shit tests to see if they are cool, friendly alpha, it seems pretty new user friendly and seems like it will work among the masses imo, we will see once others give their experiences.

The price is $119 for 2 ounce. M3x will cost me $180 for 2 ounce. Aqua Vitae would be $134 for 2 ounce. So I'm happy with the price. I do wish they offered a 10ml or such for those who just want to try it. I'm surprised noone here is splitting out bottles in small quantity. I'd probably buy some small quantity of other pheromones to try before I want to shell out $50+ if I'm not sure which is most of the time lol.

I emailed Garry to see if he will take money order payments while down, and if he has this yet. If he replies back I'll post. Seems you would have to buy it via telephone on S1ck as only option at the moment, and that means giving them your credit card # directly. I did receive my second order ok Saturday that I did give them my cc# via phone, but maybe use a prepaid card/reloadable if your not as trusting as me or wait for Garry as he will have it sooner or later. I trust Garry completely and been a customer for 7 years so it will be good when he is back up and selling it also vs a jewelry company, but they seem fine but unorganized.

At the bank Friday a korean woman Mimi in 30s 7/10 skinny that just gives customer service smiles usually I gave a check that says happy birthday david on the memo. She opens me and says happy birthday, how old are you. I tell her 47. She says I dont look 47 and looks it up to verify on her computer, giving me direct eye contact and interest smile. She then asks me if I want to come over to celebrate. I barely said anything lol, and I never get opened normally. Most days without mones I get passive hits..

I went to see a black girl 25 that I met using M3X giving blood on Friday Night, and had on Alpha-Q. It was our first date yet she kino and was open talking, had her hand on my leg during a movie, kissing, and ultimately having sex like she was very comfortable with me. I very rarely get first date sex as well because I'm perceived as a catch and some try to hold out I guess for the relationship...Credit goes to M3x when I met, as there are too many variables for the 1st date meeting, but Alpha-Q had to be helping imo to get her that open and horny to fuck and not just watch tv or cuddle.

I'm sold on this for ME as a top 5 product. For now I'm probably going to use it as my daily go to when I dont have a specific target.. Maybe others can confirm if they see the same stuff to see its consistancy among people.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 12:01 AM by DataDragon.)
05-14-2017 11:34 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-15-2017 9:54 AM

(05-14-2017 9:57 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Alright so it has the power to pull fatties, good to know sideLol

Yeah I know what it seems like (they weren't that fat either. Not obese, but , but I've seen it happen with BW where a less then desirable girl comes up to me and intros herself at a bar, but a week or two after a hottie moves from down the bar to sit next to me and tries to have a convo. I think this product will be great and that hit showed me how much potential it has.

Interactions with guy friends are smoother, and it feels like I get preferential treatment. It adds value to male bonding. I will order another bottle unscented in time.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-15-2017 9:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 12:59 PM

First impressions on effects:

- HB8 that I work with (white, 20s) shows intense eye contact and sexually influenced shit testing

- a 6 cat called me with a whistle. Sort of uncomfortable.

- opened the door for a mother, daughter and the daughter's bf. Chick gave me an up and down with a delighted smile, while her bf just kept yammering until he got closer. He appeared full of himself. When he got closer, he acknowledge me and thanked me.

- inside the restaurant the Host's scrambled to get our table ready. Strong eye contact from server. She was stretched thin. No preferrential treatment.

- total of 4 different people aside from the server and host came to our table. Smiles all around but it was a busy early dinner. Manager? appearing guy came over and filled our waters, asking us how things were going. I had input, but held my tongue. Wasn't looking for a comp. Gave my .02 cents to the host staff. Intense eye contact from her. Too young looking to count.

Side note: 50s manager gave me a strange look and inquired if I "smelled good" today. Told her I was wearing the same cologne (Aventus) I always do on the weekend. She said "that's strange I'm always following you around like a dog". I inferred she meant "in heat". The first time she reacted that way, I had Aventus on with DP and Posess!

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-15-2017 12:59 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-15-2017 4:19 PM

The respect I see is really great.....From free drinks....faster service....to really attentive behavior from both men and women, this is a very nice feel.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is that.....I have noticed that I don't see strong next day hits like I normally do when I wear strong Androstenone blends... No real buildup.....At least I don't notice one.

Just curious to know if I'm the only one. Also, the consistency part that has already been raised is very good.

When I wear some blends I get really strong self effects the first time I wear it and then I have to take a break to get those back and they are rarely as strong as the first time.

The self effects are consistent for me.

Although, I normally lay off the alpha blends for sales calls and stick with socials, etc....I'm curious to know what this blend can do in that environment because of the really great vibe around men and women.
05-15-2017 4:19 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-15-2017 4:32 PM

(05-15-2017 4:19 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The respect I see is really great.....From free drinks....faster service....to really attentive behavior from both men and women, this is a very nice feel.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is that.....I have noticed that I don't see strong next day hits like I normally do when I wear strong Androstenone blends... No real buildup.....At least I don't notice one.

Just curious to know if I'm the only one. Also, the consistency part that has already been raised is very good.

When I wear some blends I get really strong self effects the first time I wear it and then I have to take a break to get those back and they are rarely as strong as the first time.

The self effects are consistent for me.

Although, I normally lay off the alpha blends for sales calls and stick with socials, etc....I'm curious to know what this blend can do in that environment because of the really great vibe around men and women.

I usually clean app points at end of day with Witch Hazel and cotton pads. But I noticed after around 8-9 hours the effects go away altogether so maybe we wont have the same problems with buildup. Try to keep using it without cleaning app points if your not switching product and see if that continues.

Consistancy... very which is why I jumped the gun and said its a top 5 for me. Never got that with LALs other stuff.

Respect/Alpha - I did get served first, my friend got ok'ed with being 2.50 short on a purchase and got a date to boot. How does this compare with Titan, Alpha Treasures which are the other two 'sexual' alphas.

(05-15-2017 12:59 PM)Spars Wrote:  First impressions on effects:

Side note: 50s manager gave me a strange look and inquired if I "smelled good" today. Told her I was wearing the same cologne (Aventus) I always do on the weekend. She said "that's strange I'm always following you around like a dog". I inferred she meant "in heat". The first time she reacted that way, I had Aventus on with DP and Posess!

So she was following you around or interested/sexually interested more, less, or about the same? She detected the change in your signature, so how did this new signature do? DP is none and cops, so I imagine a stronger sexual signature. This is a good test to see how sexual this is when your really trying to get someone to sexually want you...cant be as strong as that combo, but if its strong enough to still attract her sexually and being more flexible even better that you wont have to switch when your really targeting someone, maybe just add cops perhaps if your not in a relationship...

Let us know how it goes in sales. Trust products work great there also.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 4:43 PM by DataDragon.)
05-15-2017 4:32 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 7:24 PM

(05-15-2017 4:19 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Just curious to know if I'm the only one. Also, the consistency part that has already been raised is very good.

I'm getting pretty decent second day effects with just a shower. Find coworkers to be preferential and back to down to casual ball busting when I grab for the upper hand. Mild preferential treatment from them too.

Nothing from the females that I've been able to attribute to just residue.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-15-2017 7:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2017 11:28 PM

I'm still on the fence about this David Levine guy. eBay powerselling huh.

https://goo.gl/4Y4WzZ

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 11:31 PM by Arsenic.)
05-15-2017 11:28 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-16-2017 7:59 AM

(05-15-2017 11:28 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm still on the fence about this David Levine guy. eBay powerselling huh.

https://goo.gl/4Y4WzZ

You mean the same new member who makes a new product his #1 pick after only a few days of use..............whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-16-2017 7:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,342 Yesterday 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,071 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories