Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-13-2017 5:20 AM

(05-12-2017 12:35 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  It's not specific to pheromones, it's part of wider censoring of views that are not favoured by the safety-pin wearing antifa leftist type crowd:
A
I knew it. Idiot militant feminists and bitter redpill men are the worst(they do't help men or women).People should take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming othersHunter
(05-12-2017 3:46 PM)Akp69 Wrote:  They seem fine and responsive, but If I give someone my credit card details I loose all protection from the bank, at least where I live (EU).

So, we are not talking about "risking" $100, but risking my living because the guy 10 000 km away seems trustworthy lol.
Don't handover your credit card details unless it is a rechargeable throwaway one ,just buy a money order or do a bank transfer or use western union.Drinks He could just get rid of mones and put fragrance oil instead.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2017 5:26 AM by jb20.)
05-13-2017 5:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2017 5:41 AM

@bandit,

Hmm... pretty interesting observation and comparison. I have yet to see anyone saying anything what other mixes cannot do with this mix. Still, waiting for the surprise. Your reports are extremely important. Please keep on important.

@datadragon,

You are sounding like Sick salesperson. Please stick with your reporting and don't compare other product at this time. I didn't see any detail review of Swoon or Bad Wolf from you either. Your feedback is important to community. Don't try to exaggerate. It will help everyone to go far.

Every pheromone user with one year more experience knows, it eventually depends on the chemistry. Alphaq works great for you but fails for someone else. It might work for some and might not work others. Thus, only report your experience and your liking.

Your feedback for the product is valued a lot. Please don't make judgement quickly or exaggerate. Many of us has lost so much money while going with hype or exaggerated claims.

Look at the Bandit's review, he has not claimed a single thing about the product as he is still testing. This is the right way for testing the product. Hope this puts you in right direction for next review.

Will be eagerly waiting for your next report.
05-13-2017 5:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2017 9:31 AM

(05-12-2017 8:13 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yeah AQ is great but to say there is no negative is going too far. I miss the super intense domineering sexual respect people would give me with BW. This makes my demeanor softer, which isn't what I was hoping for after wearing BW for a month straight. The soft demeanor is balanced out somehow where people don't see me as a toy, but people feel more comfortable then I've been experiencing this past month and is taking some time to adjust. AQ does seem to make me wittier.

I want to jump back on BW because it was so much fun, but I have to give AQ a fair run (for $110 I paid, for my faith in Gary, and to spread some wisdom of the product for you guys).

Guys are very comfortable and friendly, yet feelings and acting out of respect is prevalent. BW became a "must buy" after my first night out with it. AQ hasn't done that as fast.

Let me clarify when I said no weaknesses I was referring to it not being offensive to some types of women like other pheromones mixes such as NA, Bad Wolf and L2K. From my experience, I work with a large group of women in a corporate environment 5 days a week, so I notice when there is a difference.

There are some girls who absolutely love Bad Wolf, those women seem to enjoy AQ as well. However, those women who get offended by BW seem to also enjoy AQ, quite a bit from what I've noticed, which is why it feels universal to me. Out of all my interactions with different women, I have yet to have a negative experience with it but keep in mind I'm steering the hell out of this mix.

This pheromone does have intimidation but it's well buffered, women will warm up quickly as stated in my previous post. I still get shit-tested with AQ even though it's been playful, with BW on women never seem to shit test me.

Note: I've made the most out of every interaction that I've had with AQ on even with guys. I imagine if someone has nothing but quick interactions or none at all with women they would easily think that this doesn't work.

Just my two cents, I hope this clarifies.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2017 9:34 AM by showtime89.)
05-13-2017 9:31 AM
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-13-2017 11:14 AM

(05-13-2017 5:41 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @bandit,

Hmm... pretty interesting observation and comparison. I have yet to see anyone saying anything what other mixes cannot do with this mix. Still, waiting for the surprise. Your reports are extremely important. Please keep on important.

1. I agree that AQ doesn't do anything that other mixes can't do.....The key would be to find the right mix/combo that will get you similar results. Of the Alpha mixes I have tried, I can't think of one. And let me tell you why...

2. The alpha mixes that are sexual, in my experience, usually are polarizing and intimidate quite a bit and usually aren't social...Some of them are high energy and take a lot of congruent behavior to pull off. When I wear those mixes, I try to dress and act the part.

AQ is a cool, calm, social alpha that is sexual with little to almost no intimidation (I've seen Asian and some Arab women shy away a bit, but I can still engage them). So if there is a mix/combo that does that for you, I wouldn't purchase this one.

3. I will say that I tried to wear P75 and Instant Gentleman (after I tried some Androstenone and IG) and it didn't go well for me. I didn't post about, but I will never try that combo again. Others are very good at mixing molecules to get the desired result. For those that want certain results and don't want to experiment or don't have the background to do it (or the products) then AQ could fill a role.

4. That said, the surprise for me about AQ is that it seems to have a lot of Androstenone and men respond really well to it. I haven't seen any shit testing and even kids come up to me to show me their projects etc.

5. I believe that many are skeptical because, like me, they only trust a few people on this board to review a product before they buy and those people haven't posted yet. Again, I do it too. Gary could have sent samples, but he has a great reputation (in my mind) and his company is not new.

Then to borrow from Androcles post (I believe), there are those that want to see Laid reports before they buy any product.

The expense has to play into it too....Return policy maybe...something else I missed.

The s1ck company is new which is why they partnered with LAL. The roll out hasn't been the smoothest, so I can see how that causes pause....The vibe may not be what you are looking for...I won't buy Bad Wolf because it is not the vibe I want to project so I've never asked for a sample.

My point is that it doesn't matter how many reviews get written on this mix....If you don't see your guy(s) write a review that you like, you probably won't buy this mix. And if you don't see that special something that you expect....you won't get it either. Just saying....
05-13-2017 11:14 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2017 3:06 PM

At $119 a bottle, it would have to include a gift certificate for my local massage parlor so that I'm guaranteed to get at least one lay from my purchase. Twisted

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
05-13-2017 3:06 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-13-2017 3:14 PM

(05-13-2017 3:06 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  At $119 a bottle, it would have to include a gift certificate for my local massage parlor so that I'm guaranteed to get at least one lay from my purchase. Twisted

Wow.......coming from such a respected vet as Wiggle, those are harsh words.Whistle3

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-13-2017 3:14 PM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2017 4:55 PM

I used it today and only have a few observations. it doesn't have the super raging bull short temper issues that I get with bad Wolf and some other LAL products.

i would be lying if I didn't think people especially Men weren't getting intimidated by the vibe or perhaps it's because I hadn't showered for 2 days before wearing this. the number of people who moved well out of my way was astounding. it felt like I was Neegan from walking dead , walking by with Lucille in his had chanting 'eeny meeny miney mo, whose head should I burst open ' this was only wearing 1 spray . perhaps the intimidation was from it having a super VIP aspect to it.

it's still early days and I can't give an opinion on whether I love it or not but will have more of an idea in a few weeks.
05-13-2017 4:55 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-14-2017 12:00 AM

1) I think this will pair really well with AQ
2) I think this is very smooth
3) I think this is giving off a player vibe. It might just be me. No copulins on me

Drunk in bar bathroom. The night continues.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-14-2017 12:00 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-14-2017 3:55 AM

I'm out with a friend right now. We've been sitting at the bar having a beer. Two bigger girls are 10 feet away.-

I ask my friend who's the fattest girl he fucked because I'm considering Fucking them and they're pretty big. She's staring at me, dancing at me to the music, trying to make eye contact; the whole 9 yards.

I'm having open body language toward my friend. My legs are wide open, my chair is turned 90 degrees facing him. I notice she's leaving and give her solid eye contact, an eye brown flash and a subtle toned hey how's it going because I know she's paying attention to me.

She puts one hand on my shoulder, massages me and says "you two look really good tonight" and we say thanks.

I ask him, "do you think it's the pheromones and he says 'yeah'"

I was being myself. I'm sold. Buy this now.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2017 3:59 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-14-2017 3:55 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-14-2017 4:08 AM

Sorry if I missed this info, did not follow the entire pre-launch threads:

Were there any announcement when/if AlphaQ will be available at LAL?
05-14-2017 4:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,342 Yesterday 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,071 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories