Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-12-2017 1:30 PM

(05-12-2017 11:39 AM)Akp69 Wrote:  How did you pay for AQ? Their PayPal acc is not working. I was asked for the credit card details. No "private" merchant had ever asked for my credit card details before. I am not feeling comfortable to give them to one.

When I went to order a second bottle the other day for a friend, the paypal no longer worked during the payment part. But it is possible to still buy if you want it now. What I did is call 909-270-9435. Ask for Dante who is the sales manager and he took my credit card over the phone and info without issues.

Their website is apparently about to be reworked, some of the items like the necklace I bought also didnt even have prices yet. I can say I trust them fully from my experience to order but the website is not run extremely professionally yet, but they seem to want to get it right. Garrys site would also be ok but he is not taking any orders outside of amazon it seems so I dont think you can get it via him right now. I had no problems with s1ck and talking with both of them they came off trustworthy but need to get to work on the website.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
05-12-2017 1:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Akp69
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2017 3:46 PM

They seem fine and responsive, but If I give someone my credit card details I loose all protection from the bank, at least where I live (EU).

So, we are not talking about "risking" $100, but risking my living because the guy 10 000 km away seems trustworthy lol.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 3:46 PM by Akp69.)
05-12-2017 3:46 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-12-2017 3:51 PM

(05-12-2017 1:30 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Ask for Dante who is the sales manager and he took my credit card over the phone and info without issues.

lol... no shit ??? why would they have issues taking your credit card info ??

give me a call sometime ... I have no issues taking it either ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-12-2017 3:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-12-2017 6:01 PM

Sorry typo. I meant "I wanna buy a bottle of HS ASWELL from him"
Not gel.
05-12-2017 6:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-12-2017 6:08 PM

(05-12-2017 6:01 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Sorry typo. I meant "I wanna buy a bottle of HS ASWELL from him"
Not gel.

damn!! I was getting excited for some HS gel!! damn you DR.C !!!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-12-2017 6:08 PM
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2017 6:28 PM

Real talk, there doesn't seem like there are any weaknesses to Alpha Q it's just so balanced. Usually, when I wear Bad Wolf some women love it and others hate it, same with NA, Alpha Q is the only pheromone mix(that I've used) that universally appeals to everyone.

Note: I put 3 sprays of Alpha Q on a napkin next to me when I slept the night before, this got my body used to the signature. Not only did this help me feel the self-effects more, but I only got 6 hours of sleep and felt completely well rested. I suppose this could be luck but it's happened twice already.

Day 2 and Happy Hour:

Dosage: 2 sprays one to the neck and to my right forearm.

Had a one on one meeting with my boss, she absolutely hates any alpha pheromone mixes, every time I wear Bad Wolf or L2K she acts like a complete bitch and tries her best to ignore me. When I wear something soft like wolf or nude, she adores me. So It's official, she loves Alpha Q, she asked me what were my plans for the weekend(first time ever asking me), she was making deep eye contact with me and she was really easy going. She's usually a hard ass so this was definitely unorthodox.

New cute girl mentioned in my previous post was super into me today again, great conversations with her were getting pretty sexual at ease(dangerous at work i know). She asked me for help today to walk with her across the building to help her find someone's cubicle. As we were walking I kept teasing her playfully about an important meeting that she was nervous about, some kino happened, she grabbed my shoulder when I cracked a joke about her potentially screwing up.

I admitted to her that I had no idea where to find who she was looking for, she said "either way its fine, you're walking with me and I'm enjoying your company".

Later on, during the day I bumped into one very adorable co-worker in the elevator(we'll call her T), we talked about some work stuff and I steered the conversation into more personal topics. During this interaction, she was smiling non-stop, playing with her hair, and making intense eye contact with me.

There is one girl who I sort of have a crush on at the office(I'll refer to her as D), we always lock eyes and what not but nothing has happened as of YET. D sees me talking to T and she stops dead in her tracks and stares at us with the biggest bitch face. I shrugged that off but thought it was kinda funny, I continued talking with T and then another co-worker walked by us and interrupted our conversation to mention that we both looked like we were "twinning" today because we were wearing similar colors.

Happy Hour:

I had a quite a bit to drink, conversations flowed great though, the server was very respectful to me and was pretty douchy towards my co-workers. Nothing crazy happened until the end of the night. Most of my co-workers left except for my one friend(a guy) AND D! We stayed an extra few hours until 1am just talking, D was trying her best to find out who I was seeing or flirting with at the workplace. She attempted to shit test me, saying she doesn't think I have game(playfully teasing). I told her to watch and learn, I go over to the bar find a pretty nice looking woman(Mid 30s) asked her to dance with me. She said yes, so we started to dance salsa to some Spanish sounding music(I teach latino dances). I usually don't do this but I had a lot of alcohol courage flowing through me so I said fuck it. D and my friend were watching in absolute awe, I asked D to dance with me next she nervously said no (she's pretty timid).

After the bar closed the 3 of us chilled out in the parking lot for a bit, we talked more. D kept trying her best to find out who I had an interest in(a small rumor was going around in her circle of friends). I kept playing dumb and it was literally driving her crazy. Finally, we all conclude the night and drive home.

I really love this stuff as mentioned above this feels like it has no weaknesses, next week I'm going to test 3 sprays out.
05-12-2017 6:28 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-12-2017 8:13 PM

(05-12-2017 6:28 PM)showtime89 Wrote:  Real talk, there doesn't seem like there are any weaknesses to Alpha Q it's just so balanced. Usually, when I wear Bad Wolf some women love it and others hate it, same with NA, Alpha Q is the only pheromone mix(that I've used) that universally appeals to everyone.

Note: I put 3 sprays of Alpha Q on a napkin next to me when I slept the night before, this got my body used to the signature. Not only did this help me feel the self-effects more, but I only got 6 hours of sleep and felt completely well rested. I suppose this could be luck but it's happened twice already.

Day 2 and Happy Hour:

Dosage: 2 sprays one to the neck and to my right forearm.

Had a one on one meeting with my boss, she absolutely hates any alpha pheromone mixes, every time I wear Bad Wolf or L2K she acts like a complete bitch and tries her best to ignore me. When I wear something soft like wolf or nude, she adores me. So It's official, she loves Alpha Q, she asked me what were my plans for the weekend(first time ever asking me), she was making deep eye contact with me and she was really easy going. She's usually a hard ass so this was definitely unorthodox.

New cute girl mentioned in my previous post was super into me today again, great conversations with her were getting pretty sexual at ease(dangerous at work i know). She asked me for help today to walk with her across the building to help her find someone's cubicle. As we were walking I kept teasing her playfully about an important meeting that she was nervous about, some kino happened, she grabbed my shoulder when I cracked a joke about her potentially screwing up.

I admitted to her that I had no idea where to find who she was looking for, she said "either way its fine, you're walking with me and I'm enjoying your company".

Later on, during the day I bumped into one very adorable co-worker in the elevator(we'll call her T), we talked about some work stuff and I steered the conversation into more personal topics. During this interaction, she was smiling non-stop, playing with her hair, and making intense eye contact with me.

There is one girl who I sort of have a crush on at the office(I'll refer to her as D), we always lock eyes and what not but nothing has happened as of YET. D sees me talking to T and she stops dead in her tracks and stares at us with the biggest bitch face. I shrugged that off but thought it was kinda funny, I continued talking with T and then another co-worker walked by us and interrupted our conversation to mention that we both looked like we were "twinning" today because we were wearing similar colors.

Happy Hour:

I had a quite a bit to drink, conversations flowed great though, the server was very respectful to me and was pretty douchy towards my co-workers. Nothing crazy happened until the end of the night. Most of my co-workers left except for my one friend(a guy) AND D! We stayed an extra few hours until 1am just talking, D was trying her best to find out who I was seeing or flirting with at the workplace. She attempted to shit test me, saying she doesn't think I have game(playfully teasing). I told her to watch and learn, I go over to the bar find a pretty nice looking woman(Mid 30s) asked her to dance with me. She said yes, so we started to dance salsa to some Spanish sounding music(I teach latino dances). I usually don't do this but I had a lot of alcohol courage flowing through me so I said fuck it. D and my friend were watching in absolute awe, I asked D to dance with me next she nervously said no (she's pretty timid).

After the bar closed the 3 of us chilled out in the parking lot for a bit, we talked more. D kept trying her best to find out who I had an interest in(a small rumor was going around in her circle of friends). I kept playing dumb and it was literally driving her crazy. Finally, we all conclude the night and drive home.

I really love this stuff as mentioned above this feels like it has no weaknesses, next week I'm going to test 3 sprays out.

Yeah AQ is great but to say there is no negative is going too far. I miss the super intense domineering sexual respect people would give me with BW. This makes my demeanor softer, which isn't what I was hoping for after wearing BW for a month straight. The soft demeanor is balanced out somehow where people don't see me as a toy, but people feel more comfortable then I've been experiencing this past month and is taking some time to adjust. AQ does seem to make me wittier.

I want to jump back on BW because it was so much fun, but I have to give AQ a fair run (for $110 I paid, for my faith in Gary, and to spread some wisdom of the product for you guys).

Guys are very comfortable and friendly, yet feelings and acting out of respect is prevalent. BW became a "must buy" after my first night out with it. AQ hasn't done that as fast.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-12-2017 8:13 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-12-2017 8:23 PM

(05-12-2017 8:13 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Guys are very comfortable and friendly, yet feelings and acting out of respect is prevalent. BW became a "must buy" after my first night out with it. AQ hasn't done that as fast.

It's probably the rage BW gives that makes ya wanna go back to it. I don't know about others but to me, it brings back the teenage hormonal rage I used to have back when I was a teen.

Sorry to derail the AQ thread. Smile
05-12-2017 8:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-12-2017 8:33 PM

(05-12-2017 1:30 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Ask for Dante who is the sales manager and he took my credit card over the phone and info without issues.

(05-12-2017 3:51 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  lol... no shit ??? why would they have issues taking your credit card info ??

give me a call sometime ... I have no issues taking it either ... lol

Lol.. The paypal link was down, so the assumption was that they couldnt take at least credit card payments AT ALL like Garry anymore because of their association and wouldnt be able to buy. Luckily by calling they were able to take the credit card, the product I wanted, and the address and the payment was processed ok over the phone and received shipping details at end of same day. Thats the 'without issues'. Since I got the product and a necklace the first time I ordered, Im assuming its on the way in that package and will arrive Monday currently. 'without issues' lol...

AKP: I dont know if you have prepaid visa/master cards or reloadable ones like we have greendot etc, but thats another possibility. Just add the amount for the items you want and use the prepaid card, or reloadable can be used by adding money as you need, then you arent risking anything but the amount you spend on products. I used to do that before paypal etc. Or just wait, someday hopefully Garry will be back, just depends how bad you want to try that product I guess. Or ask Garry if you can buy something from amazon and have him ship that instead if he has any stock yet. Its Garrys formula, but it seems S1ck is mixing at least the ones they are selling and makes the fragrance from one of my conversations with Dante who works for them.

They seem fine and responsive, but If I give someone my credit card details I loose all protection from the bank, at least where I live (EU).

So, we are not talking about "risking" $100, but risking my living because the guy 10 000 km away seems trustworthy lol.

LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
LovSc ScErs g
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 8:56 PM by DataDragon.)
05-12-2017 8:33 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-12-2017 9:22 PM

(05-12-2017 8:13 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yeah AQ is great but to say there is no negative is going too far. I miss the super intense domineering sexual respect people would give me with BW. This makes my demeanor softer, which isn't what I was hoping for after wearing BW for a month straight. The soft demeanor is balanced out somehow where people don't see me as a toy, but people feel more comfortable then I've been experiencing this past month and is taking some time to adjust. AQ does seem to make me wittier.

I want to jump back on BW because it was so much fun, but I have to give AQ a fair run (for $110 I paid, for my faith in Gary, and to spread some wisdom of the product for you guys).

Guys are very comfortable and friendly, yet feelings and acting out of respect is prevalent. BW became a "must buy" after my first night out with it. AQ hasn't done that as fast.

Lol, yes thats quite a different vibe between Bad Wolf and this. Bad Wolf intimidates guys who then avoid you sometimes and even some women were put off sometimes, where this one makes them want to befriend and open to you despite being alpha. This one you are calm, that one you are amped up aggressive. I tend to go out in social groups. If I was alone 1-1 more with girls I've never met before such as meeting online then a date or bars/clubs and looking for a sexual relationship then I'd certainly try out bad wolf sometimes during those 1-1 situations as well. If you get consistant results in those situations then Im sure you would use BW at least some of the time. If you sometimes lost dates maybe not so much. Not everyone can pull off that bad boy vibe as well, especially the guys who are normally really nice, dont make eye contact and beta. Now if I wanted to go to school, work, hang in a social group or family as part of the day, go shopping etc with potentially picking up a woman I might choose this instead and get more consistant results, especially compared to things like AV. Different product.

Maybe compare it to Swoon and see if swoons sexual side is better/worse for seduction. In the bedroom itself which swoon so far does seem to have that tac like molecule to enhance sex once you get going. If it didnt then The Hookup or with/Goa combo. I think some people are going to love alpha-q because its easy to match the signature yet its sexual and not just attraction hits like what most products are giving. This is hiding behind alot of comfort social so some may not realize those hits are potential lays not just dates that would potentially lead to sex also. So Escalate and see what occurs with things like Alpha-Q and Swoon. For some reason noone has really pushed the sexual potential of these two yet.

LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
LovSc ScErs g
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2017 12:13 AM by DataDragon.)
05-12-2017 9:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,583 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,082 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories