Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
12-11-2020 5:27 PM

(12-11-2020 5:20 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  How's the scent of AQ compared to TL? Is it the same? And did you also get this sample bottle of AQ v1 from AF as well?Confused

Very faint scent, not as great as TL scent. Both from AF.

One very important point I forgot to mention when writing my AQ review today. The waitress (50+) touched my arms and hands! Kino! Without me leading kino. To my BARE skin. During covid — Something 5 star bar staff would always be hesitant to ever do! It was AQ!

It’s not like she even realized what she was doing. It was an unconscious crushy/lubby/gentle touch. Affectionate touching. Leaves me to believe AQ gets kino at minimum. And from strangers!

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com
2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020 7:26 PM by dsouza.)
12-11-2020 5:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

12-12-2020 5:54 AM

(12-11-2020 5:27 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Very faint scent, not as great as TL scent. Both from AF.

One very important point I forgot to mention when writing my AQ review today. The waitress (50+) touched my arms and hands! Kino! Without me leading kino. To my BARE skin. During covid — Something 5 star bar staff would always be hesitant to ever do! It was AQ!

It’s not like she even realized what she was doing. It was an unconscious crushy/lubby/gentle touch. Affectionate touching. Leaves me to believe AQ gets kino at minimum. And from strangers!

Can confirm. I didn't get KINO'd during covid but when I wore it to a party this girl that had a boyfriend definitely touched me quite a bit. Also she was very interested to see this girl that I was dating - as in, forcing me to show a photo.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
12-12-2020 5:54 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-13-2020 3:01 AM

I'm not getting an increase in libido that's common with many sexual products like Am NOS, m3x, BW etc that people keep talking about with AQ.

Do others find this to be true as well?

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020 3:57 AM by dsouza.)
12-13-2020 3:01 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

12-13-2020 4:09 AM

(12-13-2020 3:01 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm not getting an increase in libido that's common with many sexual products like Am NOS, m3x, BW etc that people keep talking about with AQ.

Do others find this to be true as well?

I don't get an increase in libido either. Not that I needed an increase to begin with..

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
12-13-2020 4:09 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

12-13-2020 5:10 AM

(12-13-2020 4:51 AM)dsouza Wrote:  hahaha you early 20's horny bastard! Evil

On a more serious note it may be the 2 sprays I used. 2 sprays is a lot of Androsterone.. I don't know how much none in AQ. But 2 sprays has also caused post day depression and lethargy and we know those are libido killers.

So maybe if I reduce to 1 spray I'll see higher libido, less chances of post day depression/lethargy?

Interesting how I got a bout of depression when it clearly specifies no Androstadienone content.

Things that make you go "hummmmmm"....

For what it's worth, I truly believe there is no Androstadienone in AQ. I base this on the fact that my friend is a super intense pheromone detector - anything with a slight dose of Androstadienone and he tells me that I smell like really intense body odor whilst other people don't pick up on the smell.

As you can imagine, he's been telling me that I smell bad most of the time..

HOWEVER, last time I wore AQ to his birthday party and he told me that I smelled amazing and asked me which perfume I was wearing. He smelled me from pretty up close since we gave each other a hug when I walked in and when I left.

Current Collection

Testers
12-13-2020 5:10 AM
Stride
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2020 12:09 PM

So would you say Alpha Q would be good for someone in a relationship? Basically, would be using the Alpha Q when I am not around my girlfriend but want a VIP, Playful, social, crushy vibe around me.
12-25-2020 12:09 PM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
12-25-2020 12:21 PM

It's good for a relationship, in my opinion.
I currently use it and it gives a certain level of respect and status that makes your lady and her peers admire you. The net result of that is things going your way.

Of course, their are other products that does that, but this would work fine in a relationship.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
12-25-2020 12:21 PM
Maxzen
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2020 1:21 PM

I used a full bottle of unscented AQ (60ml) this year. At the beginning I really liked it. A lot of good dates, including 3-4 ONS with women from dating apps. Most importantly I really like the self effects and the next day I don't have any negative effects. But since two months I have to say that I start to get worse results (probably it's me) - what I found is that I have good nice dates with kissing etc. but the girls wouldn't meet up again unless we also had sex. To me it seems like there is very little imprint with AQ.
Still convinced that it is a great product and I will get great results again. Especially because of the great smooth self effects I won't quit that fast on AQ.
I will try to also just go with 1 spray as other users reported as before I always went with 2-3 sprays. Maybe there is also a bit of a buildup because I used it almost every day.
12-31-2020 1:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

01-05-2021 5:06 AM

** Jan 4th, 2020 -- ALPHAQ revisited at a drugstore... lots of kino from HB9 -- 1 spray 12 pm **

Went out at 2 pm with 1 spray AQ applied to my left outer hand at noon. So it was on for 2 hrs.

Needed to buy some men's products from a drugstore.

Went into the cosmetics section and saw this hot 30 yo hb9 dressed in sexy lingerie all by herself stocking shelves.

Got her to help me with finding a product..

Here's the hit.. I show her a blemish on my hand that needs to be covered .. She says do you know what shade you need? I go no. She goes no problem we'll find it.. She immediately takes out a concealer , breaks all social distance standing right beside me and RUBS the lotion onto my hand (containing AQ) with her fingertips... Not for a second but with 2 or 3 shades for minutes.. It's as if I'm getting a hand massage. Talk about kino from AQ!!!

I was so impressed by her willingness to please me I told her the service I received at another drug store was so bad not only wouldn't they let me try out products they wouldn't even stand anywhere near me..

Anyways before I had decided to take the product I go: "I'll need you to write your name and number down on a paper for me"... She went silent.. About 3 seconds later she told me her name and that she'd give me the store number.. Damn. Store number? She left me her card with her name and store number on it...

When i went to pay.. I tried flirting with her... Told her how cute she looks in her outfit.. She said thank you and smiled.. I then asked "Are you single?" She said "No way!".

So was all that breaking of space, kino like a mofo , all done to get the sale...? Perhaps. But I still think AQ played a role. During covid 95% of hired staff wouldn't be rubbing my hands with their fingers. They'd use a makeup stick... And no hb9 would be standing so close to me the whole time that we could "grind" lol... Talk about breaking space.

So this leads me to believe AQ has promise at 1 spray... But it smells like money.. NY money... Women assume you're rich and can afford anything... I got tricked! But I really needed the product and she went out of her way to kino me so it's not so bad.

TODAY'S LESSON: The next time I see hot hired gun hb9 I want to bang I'll ask her if she's single before I dish out any money.

EDIT: It's the next day, no cold-heartedness feeling from 1 spray.. Interesting!

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021 6:57 AM by dsouza.)
01-05-2021 5:06 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-05-2021 7:16 AM

Don't ask if they're single or have a boyfriend.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-05-2021 7:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,695 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,570 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories