Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-03-2020 3:32 PM

(12-04-2019 1:21 AM)jb20 Wrote:  So, at the end of the day it makes people spend Smile Sales people should give away AQ to customers :V def would be a good product for sales guys I guess.Yup, people def go out of their way to help me/do favors.

No.
05-03-2020 3:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-20-2020 9:19 AM

(05-03-2020 3:32 PM)Stories Wrote:  No.
Mm kay . Sad it doen't work similar to me.Yu
05-20-2020 9:19 AM
michaeldehollander
Checking out the place

Rep Post

07-05-2020 11:51 AM

Any review on the difference between v1 and v2?

I had a tester of v1, but v1 seemed to be better in my opinion, looking backwards. A woman went as far to say "he looks like a playboy" when I walked the street with v1. Also a girl got a red face when I started to talk to her. This was only in the 2 days I used the tester of v1. I never got any of these results with v2, which I use much longer. With v1 I also get different self effects it seems, it smells different, but the self effects also seem to be different.

I feel v2 is better for work place, while v1 is better for dating. But this is just a feeling.

For sale 6x Alfa Maschio and 2x Corporativo:
https://tinyurl.com/alfamaschiocorpo
07-05-2020 11:51 AM
nickels
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2020 7:49 AM

I’ve tried Alpha Q now for about a week. Definitely feel more social. More talkative. People are more engaged in the conversations we have. If I didn’t end the conversation on my own it would go on for ever! I noticed this in the gym and at work.
A hit at work. I had a problem with my something and had to go talk to basically an HR person/coach. It was the main manager. I’ve spoke to her before and we had a good conversation last time. This time she ended telling me a lot of personal things. She even said “I don’t know why I told you my whole life story” she felt comfortable with me. When I had to get back to work she said she was going to walk me to where I needed to go.

A hit at the gym.
Someone who was in my class in high school. We would frequently talk about lifting but never actually got a session in together. He saw me warming up as he was leaving and stopped to say what’s up. We both have not seen each other for a good 3-4 months since school was shut down. The conversation flowed very well. We ended up talking about very occult spiritual knowledge. Definitely not a shallow mundane conversation. We went deep.I had no idea he was into that! We would have kept talking if I didn’t let him know I had to be out of the gym soon to make it to work on time.

So what I’m getting from this is a trust vibe. People trust me and open up to me. They want to talk to me and tell me things.

But I’m not sure if that is because I have been meditating a lot more lately(3+ times a day now) or the mones. Of the combo. I think it’s the combo. That’s my feedback and report so far. Will come back in about a month to do another update.

PS I also wash my body with pheromone soap so perhaps that is why I’m getting great hits??
07-07-2020 7:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

08-25-2020 1:35 PM

Can someone confirm that the scent from V1 to V2 changed?

Some time ago I decided to buy a tester from aromafero (no idea which version). The product worked great but it smelled very very sweet. I think the description of walking into a sephora was spot on. The scent is extremely sweet and powdery. In fact, going above two sprays would definitely get me nauseous within the first hour.

After reading this whole thread I decided it would probably be best for me to buy V1 so I did. I noticed that thee V1 scent that I have is still sweet but much more toned down when compared to the tester (which i suspect to be V2). It also gives me acqua di gio vibes slightly.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
08-25-2020 1:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,298 Today 3:00 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,188 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories